Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Red Pill is Turning Purple

William Foster

Reaction score
Short story,

Former straight AFC aspiring to glorious alphaness. Less than a year ago, I left my older plumper condescending wife. Thanks to the manoshere and people like you, my game actually exists now. Work in progress still, but I went from older and fatter to 5 - 10 years younger and thin.

And awesome sex, I really appreciate these girls enthusiasm. Problem is, I am starting the get the thoughts where I think I can "leverage red pill ideas to fulfill blue pill ends" or something like that. I have about 4 in my rotation now, and I def don't have oneitis for any one of them. If they check out voluntarily, I legit do not get the least bit upset. I am still having puppy dogs and rainbows feelings toward picking one to give a chance at an actual relationship.

I also start feeling like, since these girls could not be any nicer to me, that maybe I am being a **** for keeping them at arms length. It's amazing to me how girls will bang me like it's their last lay, but don't know squat about me. I know the excessive niceness and enthusiastic BJs are a trap, but I keep feeling like I should test that theory and commit to one. Or two.

Have any of you guys dealt with this problem? If so, how did you stay alpha strong and just keep spinning the plates? I fear my excessive empathy will be the instrument of my misery.

William

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe blue pill tendencies exist because of two reasons: 1) you are just naïve 2) you have a need to feel that you will never have to fear being alone again. The first is not your problem; a version of the second one is, meaning you might not be alone since you've learned some game and have plates in rotation, but you hunger for something more emotionally safe and lasting. Leveraging red pill to fulfill blue pill is not really possible because blue pill just doesn't exist. You can never have 100% security in knowing that a woman will unconditionally love you and give you rainbow and puppy dog feelings until the day you die. And the more you eschew red pill, the more you fall into the trap of becoming unattractive to her. Blue pill, and just dealing with women in general, is like the complete opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The best advice I can give is that you just consider any woman as already lost but whose company you can still enjoy while she's around. Just think of every day as possibly the last day you might be with her, since it could be. This will hopefully keep you feeling independent, and she will be more likely to stay around. But if you overthink this, you'll start coming across as playing games. Too many guys probably start going off some script they're trying to workout in their head and actually discuss these things with women. This will just expose your insecurity.

It sucks because you have to hide and suppress your blue bill tendencies as women are trying to draw it out of you. Women in general make no sense if you don't believe in red pill because you want to believe they know what they are doing or that they don't have ulterior motives. This is the most dangerous part of women, I believe - they have sick evil tendencies to emotionally and financially manipulate and devastate men, and the women don't truly understand this or don't want to acknowledge this because they don't want to be responsible for the consequences.

William Foster

Reaction score
Thanks, I like the idea of just considering them lost so just enjoy the ride so to speak. I feel like that's pretty usable, totally appreciate it.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks because you have to hide and suppress your blue bill tendencies as women are trying to draw it out of you. Women in general make no sense if you don't believe in red pill because you want to believe they know what they are doing or that they don't have ulterior motives. This is the most dangerous part of women, I believe - they have sick evil tendencies to emotionally and financially manipulate and devastate men, and the women don't truly understand this or don't want to acknowledge this because they don't want to be responsible for the consequences.
It's been said before but it seems like women are subconsciously always testing their man. They want to know that you're strong and the only way they can do that is throw all sorts of drama your way and see how you respond. I don't think it's deliberate - maybe it's just nature's way of ensuring she finds a strong partner?

..Or maybe it is all conscious and they're just evil at their core. Ha, who knows?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes feel the same way.

Notice how attractive your behaviour is, and keep down the red-pill ;)
I don't believe you do have to keep them at arm's length. I think to deny intimacy is to deny the ultimate benefit of being with a woman.

My understanding of 'the red pill' is it teaches you how to understand women better, helps you filter out the ****ty ones and hopefully only allows through the decent ones so you can avoid the emotional ****storm that crappy women can bring.

Personally speaking, always keeping girls at arms length doesn't work. If you only want the sex then why not bang hookers?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leveraging red pill to fulfill blue pill is not really possible because blue pill just doesn't exist. You can never have 100% security in knowing that a woman will unconditionally love you and give you rainbow and puppy dog feelings until the day you die. And the more you eschew red pill, the more you fall into the trap of becoming unattractive to her.

It sucks because you have to hide and suppress your blue bill tendencies as women are trying to draw it out of you. Women in general make no sense if you don't believe in red pill because you want to believe they know what they are doing or that they don't have ulterior motives.
You kind of lost me here on how you think blue pill doesn't exist. Can you expound on this?

I was at a buddy's bday party last night and there was a guy that was there with his fiancé. He admitted he finally found the 1, he said it a couple times. I just acknowledge it and chuckled in my head. He didn't say soulmate but came pretty damn close to it.

You'd be surprised their are still men that believe in soulmates. Wouldn't that make them blue as fvck? It's a ridiculous thought, I know!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a book I read, before I came here 12 years ago actually by the guy Author Gordon I think his name was. He reminded me of my dad honestly but the biggest thing I got from that that always stuck with me is understanding that not every woman is the same and before you can deal with a woman you have to know what you are dealing with and until you know what you have exactly on your hands, make no decisions or thoughts one way or the other about that person

• Freaks - They want sex. They want excitement. They are all about the now. Their main motivation is excitement
  • Hoes - They want money. "They will use their sexuality to move up or to get what they want, rather they are sexually attracted to you or not. Their man motivation is status and financial security
  • Good Girls - They want love. They will have sex with someone they care about to speed up the process to see if this is the one, but that isn't their main draw. Their man motivation is love, companionship etc.

freaks you play with
hoes you pay with
Good Girls you stay with

All of them have their place in a man's life, even hoes. **** there is time in the past I wanted companionship without the drama that entails dealing with a freak. Freaks are notorious drama ridden, because to them drama is exciting. Not necessiarly sex for money but i understand that the only reason you're here is becuase i have things you want or want me to do for you.

3 simple rules would change your life

- Never, under any circumstances, settle down with a freak. i don't care what she promises, i don't care how good she acts. dont' do it. it's a farce. she's playing the good girl because that's what she thinks you want to see, but as soon as the new relationship smell wears off and someone else excites her she's gone and could give 2 ****s about what she leaves as wreckage. plus, drama. drama. drama.
- Never be faithful to a hoe. You can date a hoe. but once she has you secured she will stop putting out because her work is done. but she won't cheat. she won't **** up the money train. but don't put your eggs in the basket of waiting on her to give you intimacy.
- Never mislead a good girl. If you think a girl is a good girl at heart, and you don't feel it for her, don't use her. Just cut her lose and let her go.

Al women are a combination of the three to some extent no girl is ever 100% any one thing but all women are mostly one thing. My wife is probably...80% good girl, 15% hoe lol and 5% freak. she has her freak moments but they are rare. we make love because she loves me and loves me to be happy and it's how we express our love for each other. i don't have to coax her into sex, but there are times that the 5% comes out for sure.. and while i know she's my sweatpea :) she would not be if i wasn't able to provide the life i am for her and our family. it wwas me realizing she was a good girl that promted me to ask myself how much i liked her and when i realized i really really did like her, to cut everyone else off. good girls are rare. I had a good girl back in my early 20's that i liked, but i didn't like enough to stop dating other girls and i cared bout her too much to lie to her and cut her lose. i hope she's doing okay

anyway your problem in essence, is that you are expecting girls that are programmed to act one way, to act another way. this is causing all your problems. treat them exactly how they want to be treated.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You kind of lost me here on how you think blue pill doesn't exist. Can you expound on this?

I was at a buddy's bday party last night and there was a guy that was there with his fiancé. He admitted he finally found the 1, he said it a couple times. I just acknowledge it and chuckled in my head. He didn't say soulmate but came pretty damn close to it.

You'd be surprised their are still men that believe in soulmates. Wouldn't that make them blue as fvck? It's a ridiculous thought, I know!
I meant blue pill is a fantasy. Red pill is reality. I think there are some lucky men who have close to a blue pill fantasy come true, yet it's extremely rare. My parents are high school sweethearts, still together, and as far as I know have never suffered any type of infidelity. This kinda set me up with unrealistic expectations. So I had to suffer through a quick blue pill phase in my late teens and early 20s. My parents are just extremely rare though. Look at the marriage rare, divorce rate, and how consider how many marriages don't end in divorce but are plagued with cheating, fights, lying, etc. My dad and I have had discussions about this stuff, and he actually has a red pill philosophy but admits he just got lucky to meet my mother.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the above post is very good. The essence of which is to recognize that not all women are the same.... just as not all men are the same. The denial of differences too often leads into simplistic black and white ideology; there is us and there is the 'other'. One gets a sense of empowerment by subscribing to an ideology, or of outsourcing your intelligence, but it is ultimately impoverishing because it fails to take account of, or open ourselves to, the rich diversity and possibility of life as we met it in our concrete circumstances.

I also like the OP. A curse of both red pill and blue pill. The purple pill, the one that seeks to synthesizes all the aspects of our existence seems the best palliative to me.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that you are in charge of your life and in charge of any relationship you might have with a woman.

Never forget that their emotions drive almost everything.

Never forget that they are like adolescents, they reach a certain stage and stay there.

Always improve, always work on yourself and keep your frame. Everything else will follow from that.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And never ever forget that all women are inherently selfish. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

-Augustus-

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you want one woman in your life, doesn't mean you are blue or red...... You are blue if you believe the fairytail "happy ever after" IF you go in with a prenup and the thought it can go bad.... and aren't too beaten up if she leaves.... are you "unaware" or is it a calculated risk?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I meant blue pill is a fantasy. Red pill is reality. I think there are some lucky men who have close to a blue pill fantasy come true, yet it's extremely rare. My parents are high school sweethearts, still together, and as far as I know have never suffered any type of infidelity. This kinda set me up with unrealistic expectations. So I had to suffer through a quick blue pill phase in my late teens and early 20s. My parents are just extremely rare though. Look at the marriage rare, divorce rate, and how consider how many marriages don't end in divorce but are plagued with cheating, fights, lying, etc. My dad and I have had discussions about this stuff, and he actually has a red pill philosophy but admits he just got lucky to meet my mother.
Society has changed since the time of your parents. Society has moved from a Center Right country to a Center Left country, thus, you have a lot of chaos in the dating market.

Red Pill is a reality, Blue Pill is a reality, and Purple Pill is a reality. As an individual man, you choose which "reality" you want to live in because all THREE are subjective. You can't say the world operates through a red pill mentality, when you can point to guys who have succeeded in a blue pill relationship, and vice versa.

This forum is one dimensional as hell.....women are all this, or women are all that. The bottom line is IT ALL DEPENDS. Some of you guys aren't attractive, thus, that's why you can't attract decent women. Then some of you guys are attractive, can attract women, and it scares the good girls into thinking you might dog them out because you come off like a player (I have that issue).

The fvcking world isn't black or white, it's mixed. All you can do as an individual is determine WHAT world do you want? What are your goals in terms of women? Do you want to spin plates forever, do you want to get married, do you want to have kids, or do you want to swear women off and never fvck with them?

Pick a goal, formulate a "reality" that centers around that goal, get around people that help support said goal.....and live your life. Fvck what some anonymous fvck-tard says on the internet about how you are "beta" if you decide to settle down. Ask that fvck-tard to post a pic of him with a woman and his fat, lazy, broke a.ss won't do it because the reality is that he hasn't had a woman in years.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has changed since the time of your parents. Society has moved from a Center Right country to a Center Left country, thus, you have a lot of chaos in the dating market.

Red Pill is a reality, Blue Pill is a reality, and Purple Pill is a reality. As an individual man, you choose which "reality" you want to live in because all THREE are subjective. You can't say the world operates through a red pill mentality, when you can point to guys who have succeeded in a blue pill relationship, and vice versa.

This forum is one dimensional as hell.....women are all this, or women are all that. The bottom line is IT ALL DEPENDS. Some of you guys aren't attractive, thus, that's why you can't attract decent women. Then some of you guys are attractive, can attract women, and it scares the good girls into thinking you might dog them out because you come off like a player (I have that issue).

The fvcking world isn't black or white, it's mixed. All you can do as an individual is determine WHAT world do you want? What are your goals in terms of women? Do you want to spin plates forever, do you want to get married, do you want to have kids, or do you want to swear women off and never fvck with them?

Pick a goal, formulate a "reality" that centers around that goal, get around people that help support said goal.....and live your life. Fvck what some anonymous fvck-tard says on the internet about how you are "beta" if you decide to settle down. Ask that fvck-tard to post a pic of him with a woman and his fat, lazy, broke a.ss won't do it because the reality is that he hasn't had a woman in years.
Though I am sympathetic to this, it ends up being too relativistic.

The red pill represents philosophy, which has to be progress if the blue pill is a return to the unthinking masses.

But it is only progress I think if that philosophy restrains itself to performing a critical function towards the commonly held beliefs of the mass. A 'clearing' is created where you are now obliged to contruct/ develop your own life on your own terms. And though it created the clearing, philosophy is of limited help here. You turn instead to the arts, to the humanities, to history, common sense, and perhaps even religion, in order to create a meaningful coherent unity out of the chaos.

If instead the philosophical turn becomes an end in itself then yes, it degenerates into a black and white ideology, which is falling back into a mass mode of thinking, or should I say unthinking.

Red pill rightly teaches how to first exercise doubt, but is unable to then teach how one is to exercise belief. And believe we must, for as red pill taught, there are no certainties.

Last edited: