Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My plan to become "big"

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, actually, I do not want to become big. ;)

I want to put on 10-20lbs of muscle but most importantly I want to feel different, more stable and more strong. I don't care about the look. I am already fvcking handsome.

I am 36, 5.75ft, 150lbs.

So I am not big but in good shape. I do a lot of sport already, mainly outdoor sport from running to climbing, skiing, etc...

But I struggle with my legs and back muscles. My legs are not very strong and as I spend 10h a day sitting in front of a computer I have back problems.

I do not want to go in a gym. It bores me.

So I based my program on this video :

I used it as a base and adapted it with some information I found here, mainly this thread : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....der-a-full-body-workout-esp-for-newbs.113762/

I think I will do that twice or thrice a week after a 20-30 minutes run. And during the week-end I will do my other sport activities.

Here we go :

20x Row + Dead lift
20x Lunge + Hammer/Extension/Simple
20x Squats + Press
15x Walkout + Pushup
15x Dips
10x Pullups/Chinups

Repeat 2 or 3 times. This takes about 30 minutes to complete 3 repetitions.

I already tried that once and I have aching muscles in my legs, arms and back. Good!

What do you think?

Oh and I adapted what I eat accordingly with less fat and more proteins/carbs as well.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you've already figured out what you're going to do and had good results. What exactly do you want advice on?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you've already figured out what you're going to do and had good results. What exactly do you want advice on?
Well, do you think it's a good program overall ?
I really have no idea what I am doing but theoretically it seems OK.