Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message to my self:

So just got off the phone with my ex and the ***** is pissing me the **** off. Getting mad at everything and the same little ****ing monster I created. This is the last time I will ever let her piss me off like this. I'm so ****ing mad.

-Today it started out when she told me I was a bad father because I didn't wanna FaceTime.
-Then she called me and started talking about me moving to Florida again and I told her I wasn't. She then proceeded to hang up the phone because I told her I was with one of my boys (had her on the earbuds)
-Then got mad at me because I asked her if she was going to give my son any presents. She then hangs up and cusses me out. Apparently she is broke because she makes 9$ an hour........ yea right, the btch got a new phone, new nails, and new hair... yea right
-Says she had it made before she met me. Says I ruined her because I supported her for two years.... ****ing bum *****. Swear to God I'll never support no ***** again. ****ing bull****.

Same stupid *****. I don't know why I entertain her conversations. Just a waste of time and gets me ****ing frustrated every ****ing goddamn time.

I can't let her get in my head. Everything needs to be about my son and thats it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message to my self:

So just got off the phone with my ex and the ***** is pissing me the **** off. Getting mad at everything and the same little ****ing monster I created. This is the last time I will ever let her piss me off like this. I'm so ****ing mad.

-Today it started out when she told me I was a bad father because I didn't wanna FaceTime.
-Then she called me and started talking about me moving to Florida again and I told her I wasn't. She then proceeded to hang up the phone because I told her I was with one of my boys (had her on the earbuds)
-Then got mad at me because I asked her if she was going to give my son any presents. She then hangs up and cusses me out. Apparently she is broke because she makes 9$ an hour........ yea right, the btch got a new phone, new nails, and new hair... yea right
-Says she had it made before she met me. Says I ruined her because I supported her for two years.... ****ing bum *****. Swear to God I'll never support no ***** again. ****ing bull****.

Same stupid *****. I don't know why I entertain her conversations. Just a waste of time and gets me ****ing frustrated every ****ing goddamn time.

I can't let her get in my head. Everything needs to be about my son and thats it.
You talk to her because of your child. That is the only reason I talk to my ex wife. She had it easy too. Just keep it about your son. I cut mine off if she starts talking about something else. Sometimes I just turn and walk away. She is very intelligent but stupid.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your absolutely right. I honestly just blocked her yesterday and told her to call my parents if she ever needs anything with my son. It's just better that way. She says and does stuff that just pisses me off and she does it intentionally. I've felt so much better since blocking her. Less stress off my shoulders already.

Yesterday I was able to hit the gym. Played some basketball, ran on a bike, and lifted some weights. I really wanna make some good gains body wise. Must get stronger and have a beach body going.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This week was pretty cool. Worked every single day and the contract ended on Friday so made my way back to Atlanta same day. My next contract starts a couple days after Christmas. I will be in Houston for at least 4 months.

Went out Friday and Saturday night. Didn't really pull anything though. Friday night I was literally just tired. I've worked 12 days straight at 12.5 hours everyday. Saturday night the places were just wack. One of my boys friends had a section but the place was just horrible. Nobody was really there. Went to another spot but the place was too small and it was just too packed.

On Friday before I went out I invited a chick over I met on POF to my boys crib. Took her to the bathroom to get some dome. She is Spanish and a 6.5ish. Just something to play with while I'm in town. Got some other chicks as well that want to see me but I have my son for the week and I just wanna focus on him especially since it's Christmas time and this is his first Christmas.

I also deleted the POF. I kinda never really liked it. I will keep Tinder for now but that may be out too. I feel like POF just put bvtches on a pedestal and I want no part of that mess.

Here are my goals and how I fared.

1. Run once this week. (Completed)
2. No Soda at all (Had 3 Sodas)
3. Eat better foods and less candy. (Definitely ate better and less candy)
4. Get some new Colognes. (I was able to purchase Creed Aventus Cologne, really good cologne fragrance)

Heres my goals for this week.

1. Run 3x this week.
2. Come up with a good meal regimen and follow it.

I'm going to focus less on chicks this week. I travel to Houston in 7 days and will be there primarily for 3 months so theres really no point going out too much this week. Especially as I have my son.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slowly and surely I feel myself regaining the swagger I once have had. I went to my storage unit the other day and was able to get my good luck mojo out of my desk (John the Conquerer Root). Look it up.

Last night I was able to hit a little lounge and do some macking. I got a few numbers but I was going for broke trying to get them back to the house. No success with them coming but I wasn't tripping at all. They weren't even all that to be honest but I know I'm headed to Houston for a while on Sunday so no need to even trip on them. Those are the type of chicks you smash that night or you don't even hit them up ever. The Spanish chick that I met on POF wants me to slide through on Saturday, I told her I will. She has been fiening for me but after I got head in my bro's apartment that's all I really wanted. We will see how I feel on Saturday. I'm feeling good about Houston.

I came up with a workout plan that I will be starting next week. I plan on working out and hitting the hotel gym or regular gym Monday-Thursday. Looking forward to getting my muscles back.

I'm feeling good about Houston. Game is getting better, swagger coming up. Going to hit the gym more. Life is about to turn up and I will definitely post my stories here.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I had to read your journal because these game retarded muta****as on here are annoying as hell. It's nice to see people actively applying the game and reaping the benefits from it. You know that Rex is nosy as hell, I curious to see what the Spanish mami looks like. Hit me up in my PM box. Where is she from and what race is she?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new favorite cologne is Seductive by Guess...sh!t smells amazing and chicks love it

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not doing sh1t compared to what I was doing in the beginning of this thread. Just read the first couple of pages. I was running through chicks! The game was good to me. The game is coming up though and I feel good. Since I've been single I've spent majority of my time in Kentucky and Lafayette Louisiana. While I did have some girls in those cities it's nothing compared to Atlanta or Houston. To know I'm going to be in a big city for the next couple of months and working is a big relief. I have no choice but to handle my business with the ladies.

Marmel you need to mess with that Creed Aventus. It's a little bit pricey but not too bad and that's what I currently wear. I'm also going to cop Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Now that's some expensive cologne but the smell is incredible. It's a hood rat repellent and only exquisite bvtches can fk with it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm pumped up about Houston. I'm going to have one of the best times of my life. I'm officially there until March for now. I might try to get Tinder plus for a month to see what it's like per the advice of one of my homies. Definitely going to see wasup with that.

Talked to my ex yesterday regarding my son and somehow ended up her telling me that she wants to get back together with me but I have to move to Florida. I'm not dumb though, I know her mind isn't ready to be in a good relationship with me. I told her I'm not moving to Florida. I'm from Atlanta, was raised on Atlanta, and plan on staying here unless I get an offer career wise that I can't refuse. There's three things I don't like in a relationship when I'm committed and these are the three things. I don't budge when it comes to these things.

1. I don't like girls that party too much.
2. I don't like girls that wear revealing outfits.
3. I don't like girls that smoke weed.

These are my preferences and non negotiable for a chick that I'm in a LTR with. Even before my last relationship I told her these three things that I didn't like and she was fine with it. 5 months in the relationship she broke up with me because of these things and called me controlling.

What did I do at the time???

I simped the hell up against the advice from all of my homies and eventually we worked it out. After that I made the mistake of knocking her up knowing damn well I wasn't happy or she wasn't happy. Year and half later (tens of thousands of dollars later) we argue over the same sh1t and eventuall we break up.

I can see my mistake in the relationship was not being a good leader. A good leader wouldn't have simped and tried to make it work. He woulda told her to go fucck herself. But I make a mistake and dug myself in a deeper hole but because of my mistakes I know what can possibly happen when you don't embrace the game. So I'm not going to move to Florida and dig myself in an even deeper hole than what I am now. That would be dumb as hell.

I know I say this a lot but when you don't follow this rule it will cost you a lot of money, a lot of time, and a lot of headache.

Only deal with 100% cooperation.

Do things on your terms. Your the man. It's natural for you to be the leader.

So my ex tells me yesterday that if I move to Florida she won't do those three things I mentioned above. It should've never even been an argument in the first place. If she was cooperative it never would have been an issue in the first place. When you can submit 100% in a relationship you will be able to have a successful relationship.

Same thing to me though. If I was man enough to stick to the game a year and half a go, I would have dumped her then and saved myself a fortune. Always be true to the game and only deal with 100% cooperation. Never settle!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% cooperation is kinda steep lol. With that said, I agree that you are your ex are incompatible and that it is unlikely that you will work things out as a couple for a long term situation. I think you should work to maintain a cordial relationship for the sake of your child at least.

I might be going to Houston for a friend's birthday in mid-March btw. If you are still in the city then, we should definitely link up.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% cooperation exists. I've had so many chicks in my life give me that. 100% cooperation is a chick wanting to be with you and willing to do anything to make that happen with no excuses or conditionals. My ex did as well but after we moved in together that went out the window.

I'll definitely be out there in March. Come on down then and we can hit some bars/clubs.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm pumped up about Houston. I'm going to have one of the best times of my life. I'm officially there until March for now. I might try to get Tinder plus for a month to see what it's like per the advice of one of my homies. Definitely going to see wasup with that.

Talked to my ex yesterday regarding my son and somehow ended up her telling me that she wants to get back together with me but I have to move to Florida. I'm not dumb though, I know her mind isn't ready to be in a good relationship with me. I told her I'm not moving to Florida. I'm from Atlanta, was raised on Atlanta, and plan on staying here unless I get an offer career wise that I can't refuse. There's three things I don't like in a relationship when I'm committed and these are the three things. I don't budge when it comes to these things.

1. I don't like girls that party too much.
2. I don't like girls that wear revealing outfits.
3. I don't like girls that smoke weed.

These are my preferences and non negotiable for a chick that I'm in a LTR with. Even before my last relationship I told her these three things that I didn't like and she was fine with it. 5 months in the relationship she broke up with me because of these things and called me controlling.

What did I do at the time???

I simped the hell up against the advice from all of my homies and eventually we worked it out. After that I made the mistake of knocking her up knowing damn well I wasn't happy or she wasn't happy. Year and half later (tens of thousands of dollars later) we argue over the same sh1t and eventuall we break up.

I can see my mistake in the relationship was not being a good leader. A good leader wouldn't have simped and tried to make it work. He woulda told her to go fucck herself. But I make a mistake and dug myself in a deeper hole but because of my mistakes I know what can possibly happen when you don't embrace the game. So I'm not going to move to Florida and dig myself in an even deeper hole than what I am now. That would be dumb as hell.

I know I say this a lot but when you don't follow this rule it will cost you a lot of money, a lot of time, and a lot of headache.

Only deal with 100% cooperation.

Do things on your terms. Your the man. It's natural for you to be the leader.

So my ex tells me yesterday that if I move to Florida she won't do those three things I mentioned above. It should've never even been an argument in the first place. If she was cooperative it never would have been an issue in the first place. When you can submit 100% in a relationship you will be able to have a successful relationship.

Same thing to me though. If I was man enough to stick to the game a year and half a go, I would have dumped her then and saved myself a fortune. Always be true to the game and only deal with 100% cooperation. Never settle!

100% cooperation exists. I've had so many chicks in my life give me that. 100% cooperation is a chick wanting to be with you and willing to do anything to make that happen with no excuses or conditionals. My ex did as well but after we moved in together that went out the window.

I'll definitely be out there in March. Come on down then and we can hit some bars/clubs.

what's up, bro.

I read through a few pages of your journal. I, too, expect my woman to be a non party girl, non smoker, and a reserved dresser among many other things. You guys have a kid together which means in all reality she will wait for you. Any other guy that fvcks her comes second to you because she is sort of anchored into your life. I understand the frustration that you feel when you speak to her . lol women right?

Personally, I think you may have gotten complacent and stopped putting her into her place. I'd suggest learning how to keep her in her place and helping her stay in love by fixing yourself. Do you know exactly where the relationship went wrong?

Also, I'll be in atlanta in january. We could meet up and slay some pvssy. I'll wing you. It'd be a helluva an entry into your journal

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks on showing love to my journal. I'll be in Houston from this Sunday to April. But if you let me know what weekend you'll be down I can definitely come to town as my company will pay for me to fly anywhere I want in USA every other weekend.

The relationship went down hill after I completely committed to her too soon. After 3-4 months together we moved in together and I let her quit her job. After that she didn't work and expected me to pay all the bills. Before that she would always tell me how happy I make her and all that other bs. After she stopped working and I supported her that's when all the bs happened. She visited her family in Florida soon after and she came back calling me controlling and pretty much trying to break up with me. Main issues were the same three issues I mentioned before. The same three things I asked her not to do before we even got together.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't updated this in almost two weeks I believe.

So I went home to Atlanta for New Years because I wanted to spend it with my son. Bad news guys and I understand I messed up. Because my son came with his mom and we spent pretty much two days together. At the end she wants to work things out but she wants me to move to Florida and that's not happening. Not spending the rest of my life set in one city because a girl can't move away from her family. It's quite bs. I shouldn't have let her spend the weekend with me because it's just prolong the inevitable. I shouldn't have to debate with a chick why clubbing often and smoking weed is unacceptable for me especially since I've been the same exact way since I met her. It's really ridiculous that I even entertained the bs.

I've been in Houston for half a week last week and will spend the rest of this week in Houston. I've been bagging a lot of shorties on Tinder. Actually a lot but I'm just trying to mess with some dimes.

Here's some shorties that I'm currently gaming.

1. Costa Rican- already hooked up with her. She lives in Atlanta.

2. Black-light skinned chick I met a month ago and we've been on a couple dates. She just moved to Memphis though but we keep the talk going.

3. Guatemalan- I met her this last weekend and had a date immedietly. She's really cool and really submissive which is what I like. She said she was gonna fly out and see me one of these weekends. She lives in Atlanta.

4. Mexican/Puerto Rican chick- met her on Tinder. She wants to take me out and see the city.

5. Black- brown skin chick. Met her on Tinder too and we face timed a lil bit yesterday. We gonna link up this week sometime when I'm not too busy.

6. White chick- I got this divorced white chick blowing my phone up everyday I met her on Tinder. She messaged me first and is too thirsty for me. Definitely a turn off.

7. Black light skinned chick- I met her at a lounge last weekend and got her number. She was hitting me up this past weekend but when I told her we should link up she ignored it which kind of annoyed me. I'm gonna ask once more and if nothing pops then I'll charge her to the game.

Also I heard yesterday that Puerto Rico has a big Festival on January 15 so me and one of my boys booked a ticket out there for that weekend. It's definitely going to be wild!

On a side note I hit the gym hard last week Monday and Tuesday. I plan on hitting the gym as well at least three times hitting the weights hard. I've been eating better and I've been I. The gym. It's going to be a great macking year.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang man, H-Town is supposedly popping every day from Sunday to Sunday. I've been spending some time in the gym so haven't really ventured out too much but I plan too on the weekends. Thanks for reading the journal. The best part is yet to come. Is San Antonio far from Houston? How's the life out there?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday night I went out with one of my homegirls. Went to a wack hookah bar at first then next went to a Strip club. She wanted to go not me. Again I spend no money at all. This time the chick I went with gave me 200$ of ones. So I went ahead and was getting dances but these girls weren't taking off there clothes and when I ran out of ones the b!tch left. This is the biggest scam ever. I've never liked strip clubs and never spent money there. I'm glad I didn't spend my money or I would have been pissed.

Well this weekend was Ok. Friday I went out with some coworkers to a bar. Didn't drink at all. While I was at a bar some girl approached me and started chopping it up with me. She (Ashley) was a cute brown skinned chick and I don't really mess with brown skinned chicks but she was cute. Her coworkers are **** blocking though and not letting her leave with me. I tried to bounce with her twice but didn't work. At the end of the night she was talking about having a kid with me (weird). Anyway I got tired and had to go to work Saturday so I left that spot and actually went to another spot with one of my boys. Came to the next spot too late and I was talking to girls outside but they weren't talking about anything really.

Saturday wasn't popping at all. Went on a date with this chick that wanted to meet me off Tinder. She was ok looking but I was not trying to smash her at all. I didn't spend any money and I bounced after three quarters of the Steelers game. I went to a frat party later on at a club but it was back. Just a bunch of strolling and not too many chicks. Felt like a wasted Saturday. There was this one dark skinned chick that was trying to talk to me but I wasn't even having it. Even though she was cute I wasn't attracted to her.

On a good notes my diet has been a tad bit healthier and I've been going to the gym 2-3 a week and I'm lifting weights. I'm already starting to see a difference. Hopefully I can keep this up and get more toned up.

I need to hit better spots in Houston which will give me better chances of hollering at chicks. I got a couple cute chicks I'm currently talking to but I'm quick to next a chick. She better come with 100% co-operation or don't come at all.

I've been talking to this Guatemalan chick I met a couple of weeks in Atlanta. We've been talking and vining for a couple weeks now and she is pretty cool.

I'm also going to Puerto Rico this weekend so I'm looking to have a great time and be drunk all weekend. It's going to be a good festival and I'm looking to have a good time.

So here are my goals for the week.

1. Lift weights three times this week.
2. Get some new clothes (Looking for some designer shirts)
3. Get a nice rotation of chicks in Houston
4. Smash a new chick in Puerto Rico

It's time for me to go harder in the paint. I've reopened this journal at the end of November and I've made some progress but I don't feel I'm like the same guy I was when I was 22. I running through chicks then. I haven't been running through chicks like I used to but I know then I went harder. I'd go to the mall and campaign hard with my crew. Now I really don't have a crew since I travel so much. I need to get moe comfortable being by myself and doing what it do. Will update this thread!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Puerto Rico was awesome. Got an Airbnb and went to a festival. Met a lot of women out there. What me and my friend did was pretty much get a taxi and go to downtown and walk around bagging chicks all day. It was definitely an experience that I need to experience more often. Wasn't able to bring anything back to the hotel but there were a lot of Spanish chicks that liked me even though they didn't speak english. If I had to redo I would do a resort instead of the Airbnb to be closer to the action. I'd also hit a club and a beach. All we did was walk around just macking. It was a lot of fun. If I would have went with a bigger crew it definitely could have been on and poppin. Met a couple groups that were bout that life but they had **** blocking friends. Met a whole bunch of chicks the weekend. Next time I go out of the country in definitely going to be staying a little bit longer then two days.

When I came back yesterday I had one of the chicks I met off Tinder come to the house. First time hanging with her and within an hour had her squirting all over my sheets. She started sipping on sum rum then afterwards it was on.

Tonight I have another chick coming over and cooking for me. We will see what she is talking about.

If anyone is trying to make any trips overseas let me know and we can definitely make moves.

How I did on my goals

1. I did lift weights 3x last week.
2. I did get some new Burberry shirts
3. I got a nice little team of 3 and trying to expand out in Houston.

Goals for this week.
1. Lift at least once this week.
2. Get some new shoes.
3. Get more chicks in Houston.
4. Make progress on getting my passport.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just let me know when your trying to link up. We can definitely get drunk and bang some b!tches man.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man,

I'm so pissed off right now. I don't know why I always deal with drama. So I was able to see my son this past weekend.

When dropping him off with his mom we got along just great. She told me that she would make some changes to make our relationship better and she even said we should get counseling. I was definitely on the fence with doing this but I want to do what could be best for my son. So after we met for lunch I'm like OK I'll put more of an effort and see if we can rekindle things.

So while driving to the airport I get a call from her and we talk for an hour and a half while I'm en route to the airport. After an hour and half I told her that I gotta charge my battery on my phone. I also wanted to listen to my Patriots play on the radio.

One hour later she calls me and complains saying that I disappoint her because I didn't call her within that hour. She then goes on to verbally abuse me (calling me out of my name and saying disrespectful things) because I don't see anything wrong with not calling someone for an hour. Especially after we talked for an hour and half on top of just seeing that person for another hour.After she goes off on me I get so ****ing mad I started screaming and even sweating profusely. I cannot remember another time where I've gotten so mad that I started sweating and shaking.

I've never felt so disrespected in my life and I don't know why I keep dealing with this ****. The worst thing that kills me is whenever she calls me a part time dad. When we broke up she agreed I got him 7 days a month and I make sure to see my son 7 days a month. She tells me I'm part time because I don't move to Tampa to be with him. It makes absolutely no sense as my son was born in Atlanta and I always wanted to raise my family in Atlanta. It's a cold world where a woman can take your child to a different state and then proceed to call you a part time dad because u won't move. This is absolutely the worst part of my life. No doubt about it. It hurts to know that there is a woman out there like this that just do things and say things just to get you upset. Especially when they blow your phone up trying to reconcile.

This is utter bull****