Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You need to reverse that:

Hit the treadmill once this week and hit the weights 5 times...you'll get much better results, trust me

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've had a couple dates with a new chick that I had met a couple weeks back at an apartment complex. She looks really good and has a very nice body. Took her out for Coffee as our first date and went to play golf on the second date. I'm going to set up another meet up with her to see if we can kick it this week. She is very business minded so I think this "relationship will be pretty beneficial for me" as I enjoy our vibe and we have something in common as we are driven.

I'm also talking to a couple other chicks as well that I've met over the past few weeks. I'm going to Kentucky for two weeks later on this week so hopefully I can keep them warm until I come back. I guess only if a chick is 100% cooperative with me then she will stick to me.

I tried day gaming this past week and I know I didn't put myself in the right positions to succeed. I went to malls in the suburbs. There were a lot of young chicks and a lot of families. I think I need to find more events in the city if I want to do something like that.

Here are my goals for next week:

1. Hit the treadmill 3x this week.
2. Hookup again with the chick earlier in this post and see what happens.
3. Lift some weights.

I travel again at the end of the week for work and won't be back for two weeks. The past month has been pretty much a vacation. Over the past month I don't think I've lived up to my attention. I have been able to get many many numbers and have hooked up with different chicks but I don't feel accomplished yet. I don't want average girls. I want bad bvtches that give me nothing but cooperation. I have to strive to be better and even more confident.

On a side note I've smashed some chicks in the past couple years that are still in love with me. It's crazy what I used to do to chicks and how they still want to be me. This game is good!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to reverse that:

Hit the treadmill once this week and hit the weights 5 times...you'll get much better results, trust me
Yea, that makes sense. The reason I can run is because there is a treadmill at my house. When I start going back to hotels I will have weights as well so I can also hit the weights.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my goals from last week and how I fared

1. Hit the treadmill 3x this week.
I ran 4x this week.

2. Hookup again with the chick earlier in this post and see what happens.
I called the chick once and she didn't call me back. Don't feel like making any more moves on her because I don't chase females. If I was Chris Brown I'm sure she woulda called back.

3. Lift some weights.
Didn't lift any weights this week. I will see if the hotel I'm currently in has weights.

Had a very interested weekend. Just recently got off work for 12 hours so I will be brief with the interactions for the weekend. I did start a new project in Kentucky so I left on Friday and won't be back to Atlanta until December 18.

Wednesday

I went out on Wednesday night because it was my homeboys birthday. Place was weak but was able to get 1 number from a nice light skinned chick. We've been talking and facetimimg but with me traveling I don't see this going anywhere especially since she is moving to Nashville.

Thursday

This was a real interesting night. Was bar hopping from place to place with my boys In Atlanta. I bagged on chick that was on a date with her boyfriend. While walking down the street I just had a simple conversation with her. She told me she was on a date and I couldn't have her number. I said "Ok, thought there was mutual attraction". After that she gave me her phone number.

At the end of the night we all went to a strip club. I don't do strip clubs at all. I didn't spend any money and I was on the corner of the place just minding my business. This one stripper actually approached me. Bought me a hookah and when I was leaving she gave me her phone number and even was kissing me. I did not spend a dime at that club. I will hit her up sometime during the week just to see whats popping.

Friday

I went to Kentucky for work. I hit up one of my boys that is on the job and the only thing that he told me he knew of was a strip club. Didn't have too much fun but was able to get one girls number. Again did not spend a dime on any stripper. Kentucky is tough though. Not too many good looking chicks out here. Nothing like Atlanta.

Saturday

So I go bar hopping to one bar but its wack. So me and another one of my peoples goes to
go bar hopping in Kentucky. After not really meeting any girls at the spot my friends wanted to go to a strip club. So I go to the strip club again. Again did not spend a dime. This one stripper approached me and we talked about how we both played basketball and whatnot. She gave me her number and said she wanted to kick it after she got off so I'm look cool, bet. End of the night she ended up flaking. I'm going to try to hit her up again because it's real dry in Kentucky.

This weekend was Ok. Too many strip clubs for my liking even though I didn't spend any money on any strippers. I rather use my time to actually go to bars and clubs where there is single women that isn't out trying to sell pu$sy. I definitely don't plan on ever hitting a strip joint again anytime soon.

I need to get my confidence and swagger back. I just don't feel it all the way since back in 2013. My last relationship was very draining to me. I must make sure that this never happens to me again. One thing that I do with chicks is always make sure I deal with 100% co-operation. I don't chase any chicks. Any flake, any sign of disrespect I easily cut a chick off. If I call a chick and she doesn't call me back or initiate contact I cut them off too. I know I'm better then a lot of these cats out here. I bet if Chris Brown hit that chick up she would respond. I want and demand the same respect.

I got a verbal last week on a job in Houston for half a year. Hopefully I can sign that contract this week. Houston is a big city I would like to be in plus the company will pay for me to go home every other weekend. It's a great gig and I heard Houston was poppin.

Here are my goals for this upcoming week:

1. Run 3x this week.
2. Hit the weights 2x this week.
3. Get some new clothes.

Wanted to get red pants like this

and a blazer like this

Not too sure about the blazer though. Cost 300$ at Dillards. Rather not spend that much on a blazer though. If anyone knows how to get better deals on Blazers let me know. I might check out some other stores for it however.

4. Secure this contract in Houston for end of December-March.

9asus2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi AJ, just read the last couple pages of your journal.

How long have you been "in the game"/aware?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally joined this site when I was 20. I'm 25 now.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on the strip club thing. I avoid them like the plague. It is bad enough that I sometimes pay cover to go to the club and talk to women, I don't need to pay cover at a strip club, pay for mandatory drinks, and pay to talk to a girl who will only stay with me if I outbid the other people that want to talk to her. I'm not saying strippers are never going to fall for ya, but it is such a low probability move and the chicks are likely to have a lot of drama/issues so I'd rather just get drunk and hit the club or even walk up and down the street before I'd start tricking in a sausage-fest strip club

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your absolutely right. With me working every day for two weeks it's better for me not to waste my time on a strip club. Even if I didn't pay anything it's not worth losing hours of sleep over. So Friday and Saturday I got two numbers from two strippers. I hit both of them up yesterday. Got no response from either one. So I went ahead and deleted both of their numbers. Waste of time smh.

I forgot to mention last Wednesday I met a chick off pof before I went out to the bars. She was a Costa Rican chicks. Cute face but body is not there. She is kind of chubby. She was feeling me and making out with me. She wanted me to come back home with her but I refused because I wanted to go out and recruit more chicks.

On Thursday I got a chick that I met last Saturday to come over to my friends house before me and my boys went out. She is straight. 7/10 caramel chick. She said she is feeling me but I couldn't even kiss close. So I'm probably gonna go ahead a drop her. This game is a process and I've noticed my best successes with women had one thing in common. If she doesn't kiss you on the first meetup then she ain't feeling you. She still texts me every couple days but I don't have time to be playing games. My time is money.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me tell you guys of 2 women I've dealt with in the past couple months.

Sab

The first girls name is Sab. I met her because she was at a hospital I was working at. I kept it cordial with her from the first time I met her but after a week I finally put my bid in. She was eating breakfast at the hotel I was in. Small talk and got the number next time. She was a project manager as well so I know she had some paper on her as well. I got her number that day but did not text her until the next week because I had some stuff I needed to handle at that time. As soon as I handled the situation I had to handle I text her the same day and ask her to go out for drinks. She says ok cool.

So we go to this little restaurant called 99. So we get some appetizers and drinks. After a couple of drinks she keeps talking and talking about herself. How she used to be in the army. Talking about her two kids and on and on. We get on and she says she can drink more then me. So I took this as a challenge.

So I suggested we go to the liquor store and we see who can drink more. She agreed. After dinner (she offered to pay half) we get a bottle and go to the room. We decided to play some type of cars game or whatnot. After a couple shots of the 151 I just lunge towards her and start kissing her. Afterwards I bang her.

Fast forward 3 weeks. She was a cool **** buddy but she wanted more from me. She was very cool because she would buy me a bottle every weekend and buy me food as well. She'd spend money on me all the time and she was very business minded. She even had her own podcast. I knew she was crazy though. For one she had over twenty tattoos. Also one day while drinking she just started crying out of the blue. Major red flags.

I would have kept her on the team for one reason and that's because she gave me money and she kept a playa fed and she was good looking too. (7/10). Exotic chick. The reason we fell off was because she found out I was smashing another chick that she worked with. I will talk about this chick in the next post.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second chick I messed with for a couple weeks name is Jenniffer. I met Jenniffer along time ago earlier in the year but did not put my bid in because I was in a relationship. I seen her again a couple months later on a different project I was working. This time I was ready to put my bid in. This chick is a good 8/10 chick that lives in Los Angeles but travels for work just like I do. I see her at a restaurant after I went to play basketball. So I'm all sweaty and stuff in a table with other coworkers. After the little gathering I got her number and told her we need to kick it sometime. She said ok.

Our first date consisted of a date at Legal Seafood. We got some drinks and ate some food. Date was very expensive... Like 110$... I broke my 40$ limit and I knew I was messing up. I didn't even get a kiss after the first date. I should have charged her to the game then and I should've never paid that much for a date.

Next time we kick it it was in her room. So she tells me to come over and I drive to her hotel room which was like 15 minutes from my hotel. For one when I came to her room her door was locked and she was in the shower. So she locked me out of her room for like 15 minutes. I was really irritated at that point. I checked her about it and she said sorry. So we kick it in her room for a couple hours and we are sipping on wine and liquor she bought. I tried to make moves but she wasn't having it. So after leaving that night I said I was done with her. I was not going to waste my time messing with this chick that wasn't even giving me a kiss. Plus I was still talking to Sab so I wasn't pressed on nana.

So that same weekend I was going to go to downtown area of the major city I was in and turn up with one of my boys I know. He told me that he has a two on two lines up so I'm thinking that's wasup. So my boy picks me up and we pregame a little bit and are driving to the place to meet the chicks. So while we are in the car my boys chick texts him saying they can't make it. So I'm like whatever I'm still gonna have a good time and find another chick for the night. After that I was a lil tipsy so I called Jenniffer just to see if she was going out and maybe I could set something up. So she tells me she is with her friend at a bar down the street. So I was like cool... Me and my boy are going to slide through. So once I get there I see that her friend is bad as hell... easy 8.5/10.

First thing this chick asks me when I get in the bar is to buy her friend a drink. I told her hell nah I'm not buy in a chick I don't even talk to a drink. I then asked her why doesn't her friend buy her own damn self a drink. We get in a little debate and my friend just says he will buy her a drink. After drinking a little bit we decide to go to a hookah lounge and drink and smoke more. So they are smoking hookah (I don't smoke at all) while I'm sipping my drink. I ended up getting super drunk that night and we had a good time. Once we leave the spot (we all rolled in the same car) my boy dropped the Spanish chick (jenniffers friend) off first. Then we go to Jenniffers hotel to drop her off. When we drop her off she asks me do I want to go with her. So I said ok cool. So I go up to her room and knock her down at around 3 AM. I slept until 6 and had to get a uber to my hotel so I can get my clothes and get ready for work.

I knew Jenniffer and Sab worked together but did not think they would talk to eachother about me. Ended up they were working in the same clinic and that night after I spent with Jenniffer she ended up telling Sab. Sab was pissed and they pretty much gave me an ultimatum. I pretty much told both of them that can't tell me what to do as I was not their boyfriend and I can talk to anyone who I please.

So I ended up talking to Jenniffer for a couple months and she still contacts me to this day. Sab must've got a boyfriend or something because after that fall out she never really came back to me.

Jenniffer wanted a relationship with me but it would never work as

1. She is too damn expensive. She always wants to go to expensive nice restaurants and doesn't know how to chill.

2. She irritates the sh1t out of me and wants to argue about every little thing.

3. She lives in Los Angeles and I live in Atlanta.

4. She turns up a lil too much for someone that I'd be in a relationship with.

She is real good looking and she was a model (I've seen her pictures in magazines). I'll talk to her occasionally when I'm bored but I really don't want to kick it with her again. She just irritates me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this week I have worked every single day 12.5 hours. I really didn't do too much this week besides work eating and sleeping.

I started talking to this caramel African chick this week that is working with me. She is a nice 7.5/10 and when all dolled up she is a 8.5. Conversation got good for a day or two and she admitted she was attracted by me. I could tell this girl is just a tease because she did simple things at work like rubbing her back on my junk. I text her one day after work asking if she was cooking. I didn't get a text back from her so I knew she just wanted attention. At work she would still flirt with me and stuff but I know I'm not going to waste time on this attention wh0re. One day while talking we got into an argument because she didn't like the fact that I only date light skinned females. I told her that's none of of her business what I like and she really got mad. After this I really just ignored her and I still ignore her. Don't need any drama while I'm at work, especially from a chick like her.

I went out to a club out in Kentucky and it was in the straight hood. It had a lot of black people in it but it was all ratchet and I could tell no one in there was in my tax bracket. I had a decent time and got one number but i really wasn't feeling the chick. She got lipstick all over my white polo. I tried hollering at like 1 or 2 more chicks (finest chicks in the place) but they were on the move. I probably should have waited until they get to where they gotta go then talk to them. The way I got their attention was when they were walking past me to tap them and ask them their name.

There is a dark skinned chick that is on of the XRay techs that I'm helping implementing her IT program. She wants to go out for drinks tonight and even invited me out. I'm not really attracted to dark skinned chicks so idk if I wanna go or not.

The girl Jenniffer from my above post is crazy as hell. I don't understand some of these "entitled" chicks. She says she misses me and wants to fly from LA to Kentucky to see me. But she wants me to pay 400$ on a round trip flight. I told her no thanks and she gets mad and goes on a tangents. These chicks I deal with no damn well I'm not a tricking dude so I don't even know why she even thought about asking me for any type of money.

I get done with my project this week and get to go home on Friday. I plan on renting a car and driving back to Atlanta. I also plan on picking up my son next Saturday. Can't wait to see him. My next project starts on December 28 and I will be in Houston. So if there is any Houston DJs then holla at ya boy.

So I did really horrible on my goals thanks to me working so much. I didn't accomplish any of them except for securing the job in Houston.

I will post my goals for this week later on today.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started talking to this caramel African chick this week that is working with me. She is a nice 7.5/10 and when all dolled up she is a 8.5. Conversation got good for a day or two and she admitted she was attracted by me. I could tell this girl is just a tease because she did simple things at work like rubbing her back on my junk. I text her one day after work asking if she was cooking. I didn't get a text back from her so I knew she just wanted attention.
Hmmm. Could be any number of reasons that she didn't text back. Maybe she fell asleep, maybe she forgot and thought it would be awkward by the time she remember, maybe she already admitted to feeling you and wanted to play hard to get.

At work she would still flirt with me and stuff but I know I'm not going to waste time on this attention wh0re. One day while talking we got into an argument because she didn't like the fact that I only date light skinned females. I told her that's none of of her business what I like and she really got mad. After this I really just ignored her and I still ignore her. Don't need any drama while I'm at work, especially from a chick like her.
I haven't mentioned it, but you do seem to have an issue with complexion and want to make sure that everyone knows about it. You often describe a woman based on her skin color in the journal and you've had more than a few posts about how a girl liked you but she was dark-skinned and you only like light-skinned girls (in fact you do it in this post later on).

I'm not gonna comment on my personal opinion, but I will say you will turn a lot of targets off (light-skinned or otherwise) by constantly commenting on the fact that you don't like dark-skinned women. For the future, I would recommend that you just say you just say that someone is not your 'type' and leave it at that.

So I did really horrible on my goals thanks to me working so much. I didn't accomplish any of them except for securing the job in Houston.

I will post my goals for this week later on today.
Congrats on the gig in Houston

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading this over the past couple days sweet stuff keep it up defiantly gonna follow along

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. Could be any number of reasons that she didn't text back. Maybe she fell asleep, maybe she forgot and thought it would be awkward by the time she remember, maybe she already admitted to feeling you and wanted to play hard to get.

I haven't mentioned it, but you do seem to have an issue with complexion and want to make sure that everyone knows about it. You often describe a woman based on her skin color in the journal and you've had more than a few posts about how a girl liked you but she was dark-skinned and you only like light-skinned girls (in fact you do it in this post later on).

I'm not gonna comment on my personal opinion, but I will say you will turn a lot of targets off (light-skinned or otherwise) by constantly commenting on the fact that you don't like dark-skinned women. For the future, I would recommend that you just say you just say that someone is not your 'type' and leave it at that.

Congrats on the gig in Houston

She didn't text back because she wanted attention from me but didn't want to smash. If she wanted to smash she would have hit me back. We stay in the same hotel lol. Absolutely, she was playing hard to get. But I don't chase any chicks and I don't have to play any type of games chicks want. She even told me she wanted me to pursue her. That's just something that I don't do.

Maybe your right about the complexion. I won't tell a chick that until after I smash her. But in reality I do have a thing for Spanish and light skinned shorties. I just don't mack at every good looking chick I see. I definitely understand where your coming from. It took me off guard when she got mad about that comment. I even tell dark skinned chicks that and they don't get offended lol.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading this over the past couple days sweet stuff keep it up defiantly gonna follow along
Thanks for reading my journal. Hopefully it gets better as I get into the groove of things. Especially with me being in Houston for so long in the next couple months. You should read the beginning of my thread. That's when I was on fire. I'm trying to mack like I did back in those days.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm writing this at work now. So my ex called me yesterday and asked if we will ever get back together. I told her I was sleep and I don't wanna answer that question. It's obvious she wants to get back with me but it's just not possible as I'm not relocating and quite frankly I'm very comfortable living with my parents when I'm not traveling (which will be a week a month). I don't have to pay rent and don't have to worry about paying someone else's ****. Feels good to be honest with you.

I do entertain the thought in my head but I don't think she will change. It's obvious she's not the one for me as all she did was stress me out and there was many things that she would argue that I felt was inappropriate for a relationship and it's the same stuff I mentioned when we first got in a relationship. I'm a man of my words and I meant what I said from day one. I also know what I want and I'm not going to settle.

Looking forward to going to Houston. I already got one chick that I plan on meeting and going out with that lives in Houston. Met her on POF when I was bored. I also put one of my friends on a good job in Boston and now he's making 80k a year with benefits. He paid me to train him in some IT stuff and I made him a resume and now he's making some good bread. So definitely one of my goals was to start traveling a little bit more. My schedule should open up as this job in Houston is only Monday thru Friday. So I do have the option of taking weekend trips. Definitely want to take some Vegas trips.

If anyone that reads this posts live in Houston then hit me up. Let me know the hot spots and where to kick it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm writing this at work now. So my ex called me yesterday and asked if we will ever get back together. I told her I was sleep and I don't wanna answer that question. It's obvious she wants to get back with me but it's just not possible as I'm not relocating and quite frankly I'm very comfortable living with my parents when I'm not traveling (which will be a week a month). I don't have to pay rent and don't have to worry about paying someone else's ****. Feels good to be honest with you.

I do entertain the thought in my head but I don't think she will change. It's obvious she's not the one for me as all she did was stress me out and there was many things that she would argue that I felt was inappropriate for a relationship and it's the same stuff I mentioned when we first got in a relationship. I'm a man of my words and I meant what I said from day one. I also know what I want and I'm not going to settle.

Looking forward to going to Houston. I already got one chick that I plan on meeting and going out with that lives in Houston. Met her on POF when I was bored. I also put one of my friends on a good job in Boston and now he's making 80k a year with benefits. He paid me to train him in some IT stuff and I made him a resume and now he's making some good bread. So definitely one of my goals was to start traveling a little bit more. My schedule should open up as this job in Houston is only Monday thru Friday. So I do have the option of taking weekend trips. Definitely want to take some Vegas trips.

If anyone that reads this posts live in Houston then hit me up. Let me know the hot spots and where to kick it.
I wouldn't get back with your ex. She might act different at first, but once she gets comfortable, it will just be the same bullshvt as before. It sounds like your having to much fun being back in the game anyways. I hope you smash that POF chick. Good luck with everything.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see myself doing it. I'm having a lot of fun right now and I know the game is just going to get better with time and the more money I got in my pockets. I remember being in a relationship and I used to feel like I was in prison. I always thought to myself I would regret this relationship on my deathbed. So now its time for some badder bitches and more money.

Here is my goals for the week through Sunday

1. Run once this week.
2. No Soda at all
3. Eat better foods and less candy
4. Get some new Colognes.

A lot of my goals are health related for this week. When I'm not working everyday and in a better city (Next week) I can set more goals on meeting up with shorties.