Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My impression of women here

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, my last FB was 33 and has just married a very alpha 36yo, we maintaind FB status until last week.
she said I was much better in many ways, especially in the bedroom. I am in no way 24 mentaly, and is exactly why us older guys get YOUR women. We fvck better than you, we are more mature than you, your women complain to us about how you are boys and play boy games while sucking out very much not wrinkled c0cks

I like a young exciting woman, I dont want a 20yo (except for a hot no fvks weekend)
but if one takes the bait and wants to get on her knees and ass in the air...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I mean seriously, if a few women my age wants to hump your wrinkly d!ck then I couldn't care less.
Just out of curiosity, since you like them so young. Did you have an interest in 15 year olds when you were 35? Or did the age gap just grow as you got older, like you're stuck in your development? As in physically you're 45 or whatever, but mentally you're my age, oh excuse me, below my age.
Indeed, girls your age prefer guys with jobs.

Remember one thing: I'm not old until you can take me in a fight. I'll go on the record to say that I will bet $5000 I can take you in a boxing match. Without gloves, I'd kill you with one punch.

My IQ was last measured at 160, meaning I'm more like a 75 year old in my mind than a 24 year old.

In case you hadn't heard, the rule is half a man's age plus 7. So at 15 a man wants a 14 year old. At 40, he wants a 29 year old. That doesn't translate to 11 year old men dating 0 year old women, but then again, if you were good at math, you'd have a job.

Girls who are interested in a guy like me wouldn't go anywhere near a guy like you sexually speaking.
- You think that, but where was your girlfriend last weekend? You're called a boy toy.

Anyhow, I just got a text from at 26 year old female model, so I have to go now, Rewd.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays, most women can take care of themselves by working odd jobs and they DO NOT need men to pay their bills and to take care of them, and this is one of the big reasons why we see feminism growing every day.
Exactly! As long as somewhere on Earth, 5 men are working and paying taxes to the Government which you can use to get Section 8 housing, Child Support, Free Health Care and Food stamps, you don't need men! You're independent! As long as you are sucking on the tit of Big Government.

Feminism is growing every day? Wow, the lies are staggering. Feminism has been listed as the #1 threat to a free society, thanks to welfare mom's like YOU.

And to call prostitution an "odd job" is a bit of a stretch, honey.

Serenity

Reaction score
Indeed, girls your age prefer guys with jobs.

Remember one thing: I'm not old until you can take me in a fight. I'll go on the record to say that I will bet $5000 I can take you in a boxing match. Without gloves, I'd kill you with one punch.

My IQ was last measured at 160, meaning I'm more like a 75 year old in my mind than a 24 year old.

In case you hadn't heard, the rule is half a man's age plus 7. So at 15 a man wants a 14 year old. At 40, he wants a 29 year old. That doesn't translate to 11 year old men dating 0 year old women, but then again, if you were good at math, you'd have a job.

- You think that, but where was your girlfriend last weekend? You're called a boy toy.

Anyhow, I just got a text from at 26 year old female model, so I have to go now, Rewd.
1. I have a job that pays well above average.
2. I'm sure you could beat me in a boxing match.
3. I'm sorry about your autism.
4. I have heard about that rule, it's a joke though, didn't your intelligence figure that out?
5. My girlfriend was with me last weekend, sleeping in my bed.

Have fun with your model.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Just think: when you score 800 on a Math SAT, we can say you are autistic too.

As for 45 being old and wrinkly, note that Roger Clemens, Mariano Rivera, Robert Parish, Mark Messier and Adam Vinatieri played professional sports until they were my age.

To summarize, young women prefer me over you because I am stronger, smarter and earn more money.