Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My impression of women here

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The vast majority will only screw around with thugs, bad boys, bums, and etc. They will only settle for the richer type of these guys like Chris brown, professional athletes, or just rich guys in general. Once they hit a certain age, they are either too screwed up and ms. Independent or rush to settle down.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, makes perfect sense. The vast majority chase a$$holes because he might be a rich guy in disguise. Surely most women want some abusive dude, it's worth the money. They would sell their soul for the opportunity to be with a complete arse, just for the money. Because of this they drag themselves through the trash of human society, who knows maybe someone tossed some gold in with the garbage. All the thugs, drug addicts, bums and other low-lifes.

In case it's not obvious, all of the above is extremely sarcastic.
There's several obvious issues with your assertions. Why the fvck would a woman expect finding anything of value among the losers you mention? Sure some are idiots, but most women aren't THAT stupid. Money ain't worth sh!t if there's some dude constantly making your life miserable, why would a woman compromise her happiness for money? She wouldn't. If the vast majority of women only settle for rich a$$holes, how come the vast majority settle for average men? Your starting premise just isn't true, check statistics before you dare challenge this statement.

Anyways, don't listen to me. Just continue to work your a$$ off to become the 0.1% of men, just to get a woman. Just continue to whine and cry about women while you're at it. Get back to me when you're among 0.1% and you realize your frame was wrong, not the number displayed on your bank account.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I work on myself the less I care about this board and its obsession with women

And I don't mean this board in that context I love this message board its great for tips and has interesting stories, and you can learn a lot. Just some post are redundant, but I understand new people sign up and we should be able to help them grow to be better them also

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
The more I work on myself the less I care about this board and its obsession with women

And I don't mean this board in that context I love this message board its great for tips and has interesting stories, and you can learn a lot. Just some post are redundant, but I understand new people sign up and we should be able to help them grow to be better them also
People here are at all different levels, capabilities and points of view. It's good to help out when you can while keeping your mind open to learn something new if you trip over it from a first time poster or an old hand.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

Obviously I'm not on here ***** when I'm getting poon. I'm suffering a huge dry spell gap.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Best thing I ever read on this subject was Boncecracker's article about social proofing, and women being 'Beavis and Butthead':

http://masculineprinciple.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/women-have-contradictory-love.html
That's exactly what I think. Hence why negging and game tactics were invented to seduce women. They don't live in reality and won't respond well to common sense.

Reading more and this is gold. Omega males have the highest count because they generally have low status jobs or no jobs at all that gives them all the time and freedom in the world, they have natural confidence from their lifestyles, most women are idiots so they automatically pair with more girls than guys with a higher intellect than them.

"To be blunt, white women pairing up with black men is almost always based on racism. You see this very clearly in specifically who those black men are. Rich, successful, educated black men have the fewest choices on earth, unfortunately. Black women of the same status are RARE and their access to white men isn’t very great (they don’t want them). Contrast that with black men from the criminal class which have ample numbers of black women of their same status around (sad, but true) and, more importantly, have great access to white women of ALL social status. These women view these men as scum and get involved with them as part of their own "downward, self-destructive death spiral."

God this guy speaks gold and he is white lolz. I need to meet this guy because he is a white guy with common sense.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Anyways, don't listen to me. Just continue to work your a$$ off to become the 0.1% of men, just to get a woman. Just continue to whine and cry about women while you're at it. Get back to me when you're among 0.1% and you realize your frame was wrong, not the number displayed on your bank account.
Get back to me when you're 45 - in 21 years, and see if hanging out at the pool table flexing still gets you laid, and see whether you call that "frame". I've banged more girls your age than you have.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Get back to me when you're 45 - in 21 years, and see if hanging out at the pool table flexing still gets you laid, and see whether you call that "frame". I've banged more girls your age than you have.
I'm built too and I could kill it in a party setting easily. Like 95% of my lays I didn't say more than like 3 sentences to the girl. The problem is that I'm not an ex baller/rapping gang thug, so as soon as they hear my non thuggish accent and that I have a real job, ohhhh the interest drops dramatically. I could easily get tatted up, fake ebonics, lie about my past and get sex easily with trashy women, but is it ****** worth it? I just want a quality girl that I don't have to ******* use game or **** to seduce. Like god damn.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have nothing to flex, still don't have trouble getting laid. I don't care about how many you have banged, fvcking more isn't necessarily better. I don't depend my satisfaction on the number of girls I've fvcked, I need more than sex to be happy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have nothing to flex, still don't have trouble getting laid. I don't care about how many you have banged....
When girls your age choose guys 20 years older than you, you should care.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls your age choose guys 20 years older than you, you should care.
+1

i'm pulling HB8 30-35yo all day - and I am a puny guy with a gimped up arm, cant lift, cant work out...
got day game like a m0f0

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm built too and I could kill it in a party setting easily. Like 95% of my lays I didn't say more than like 3 sentences to the girl. The problem is that I'm not an ex baller/rapping gang thug, so as soon as they hear my non thuggish accent and that I have a real job, ohhhh the interest drops dramatically. I could easily get tatted up, fake ebonics, lie about my past and get sex easily with trashy women, but is it ****** worth it? I just want a quality girl that I don't have to ******* use game or **** to seduce. Like god damn.

I have seen several of your threads now.

My advice to you is to stop looking for a quality woman. Let one come to you.

What I mean is....if you can bang trashy women then do it man....have fun!!!

Enjoy the sex....build positive energy and before you know it you will have a quality chick.or maybe even two or three....

It's how I meet all my quality women...by ironically just trying to bang any trashy good looking ho that I can.

Law of attraction man....your obsession with finding a quality woman is obviously repelling it because you are too fixated with the fact that you don't have one and can't seem to get one.

Just let it go and have fun banging as many trashy white chicks who have black dude fetishes as possible.

You can thank me later.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I thought we had established it didn't work so well your age? Why should I care? I only care about the one's interested in guys my age.
YOU thought you established that. Meanwhile, I've been taking your women (born circa 1990) for the past 5 years. But if you're happy with second choice, then you do indeed have no need to worry.

I promise I'll leave you the fat ones.

Serenity

Reaction score
YOU thought you established that. Meanwhile, I've been taking your women (born circa 1990) for the past 5 years. But if you're happy with second choice, then you do indeed have no need to worry.

I promise I'll leave you the fat ones.
You have noticed there's a lot of women haven't you? Even if all you see are women my age jumping on your d!ck, there's still a lot more who won't. Not sure if you got a need to feel superior to me or what your issue is that leads you to attempt making me fear old men stealing women from me. I mean seriously, if a few women my age wants to hump your wrinkly d!ck then I couldn't care less. They probably won't be interested in a guy my age anyways and automatically sort themselves away from me, problem solved. I only want the one's who also wants me, if that's none (which is extremely unlikely) then there's no woman in the world I'm interested in.

The girls who fvcks guys like you won't be interested in a guy like me. Girls who are interested in a guy like me wouldn't go anywhere near a guy like you sexually speaking. You're not taking my girls, I'm very likely not the second choice to your girls.

Just out of curiosity, since you like them so young. Did you have an interest in 15 year olds when you were 35? Or did the age gap just grow as you got older, like you're stuck in your development? As in physically you're 45 or whatever, but mentally you're my age, oh excuse me, below my age.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast majority will only screw around with thugs, bad boys, bums, and etc. They will only settle for the richer type of these guys like Chris brown, professional athletes, or just rich guys in general. Once they hit a certain age, they are either too screwed up and ms. Independent or rush to settle down.
as i experienced it, women go for attractiveness. this is starting with looks. not money. the girls who want literally money, are gold diggers, but most girls i know who genuinely like a guy with money, it is not because of the money directly. it's because success. success is sexy. looks are sexy.
if you look good, they get in a queue to get boned by you. they laugh at lame jokes, they don't wanna see you are a jerk, etc. when i was fat, i mostly got gils with heavy game techniques and charisma, but it was always me "working their emotions".
after i lost 30kg, random women are chatting me up on facebook, and in the grocery store, etc.
the fact that i own a company, didn't really matter to these. i usually can spot gold diggers, and i use them as pump and dump.
those who genuinely liked me were:
- when i was fat, it was the girls who liked my style and success, and me being an inquisitive guy, and they usually had someone fat in the family
- when i lost fat and hit the gym and bought some nice clothes: the ones who were attracted to looks. they are the ones refusing to see that a guy is a jerk / bum / etc, if he looks good.
- the ones i gamed hard by playing their emotions. some of them really tried to like me, but were usually put off by looks and it went cold. with these, when i stopped / slowed down my game, they went ghost. it almost seemed they were doing me a favour by sleeping with me. to reward persistence or whatnot. not my proudest lays.

hope this clears some things up.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks (attractiveness) + Conversationalist (common sense & social being) + having your S#!7 together, will take you a long way in your search for your partner. Of these three, looks plays a massive role; so, it does not matter who you are, improve your looks, ladies and gentlemen.

Nowadays, most women can take care of themselves by working odd jobs and they DO NOT need men to pay their bills and to take care of them, and this is one of the big reasons why we see feminism growing every day.