Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend's vagina is a bit loose...ladies advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
^How is that bs? The average circumference of a d/ick is 5 inches, so why's it so hard to believe that a black guy's is 6 inches?
Quit being a racist troll! Saying a black guy is bigger is like saying a black guy is dumber!

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep - kegal exercises can help.

She can do this anywhere at anytime to help strengthen her muscles, just by flexing her downstairs muscles. A good time to do this, though, is when she pi$$es: She can clench her vaginal muscles so that the stream of urination stops. And then she can release them again.

Doing this a few times each day can really help.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Quit being a racist troll! Saying a black guy is bigger is like saying a black guy is dumber!
You are the troll if you are trying to make a fact into a "racist" remark.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
Wait...

So you've seen your gay friend's hard on? What?
Well I live with him, I can assure you we've seen worse things. We're just far too comfortable with each other now. Anyway, he had never seen a vagina before and I'd never seen a big **** so we showed each other, he asked me about how it works and I asked him about circumcision. There really wasn't anything sexual in it. He has also never tried olives before and I've never had lentils so they're next on the list.

San Jose California said:
You can't say that like it's a solid fact though, because a 4 inch dick wouldn't satisfy you forever. I know that my friend's gf is clearly getting sick of his 4 incher. There's obviously a line somewhere, get real, and that line is 4 inches.
Well then you can't say that like it's a solid fact either. I didn't say **** size didn't matter at all I just said it has nothing to do with being good in bed. Or rather, really enjoying sex. When you're really enjoying sex you don't think about the size of anything, and in that instance your senses are heightened to the point where you're pleased with anything and everything.
****/vagina size is just one element of sex and it only becomes more important when other elements are waning.

But yeah, most things have a "within reason" attached to it.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Regent

Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
But there are physical differences between races. For example black people in general tend to be stronger and have better athletic ability than their white peers. It's no coincidence that all the 100m finalists are almost always black.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how most of the people disagreeing with me have little to no experience with women.

Im going to categorize women in 4 groups, and I'll tell you my experience. (Take the non-slutty category with a grain of salt.)

Group 1: non slutty chicks with no kids. I've had em tight, and I've had em kinda loose.

Group 2 non slutty chicks who have given birth: Usually loose, but I've had them tight also.

Group 3 slutty chicks without kids: Usually pretty tight.

Group 4 slutty chicks who've given birth: My BPD ex falls in this category, and she was very tight. I've banged several others who were usually tight, with one or two that were gapers.

This is my experience, not some shyt I read somewhere, or have theories about. One thing I do know is that most of the loose chicks were very inactive in general. The tight chicks were usually very active, whether athletic, or sexually. Think about this: The more you jerk off, the tighter you're grip gets right?

Also, think about this: Girl #1 has a steady BF and has sex ten times a week. Girl #2 is a total skank who bangs three different dudes a week. Girl #1 is having on average THREE times as much sex as girl two. Girl 2 is sampling several different sizes of penis, some big, some small, mostly average. If girl 1's BF has an above average penis size, Girl 1's pvssy is gonna be pounded harder and more often. Now, with that logic, and the logic that sex makes pvssies looser, it would stand to reason that girl #1 would be WAY looser that girl 2. How can that even be argued?? I say is partly genetics, partly how much exercise the pvssy gets, and whether she's had kids or not. Obviously, freaky bytches who double fist themselves are gonna be looser. There's not THAT big a difference in how wide cok's are, not enough to permanently ruin a vag, anyway.

The fact is, this 'she's loose, she must be a slvt,' is an ignorant, and unfounded myth, that people made up to make them feel better about their small penis size. If you know anything about human anatomy, you'd realize this. BTW, do we have any gynecologists here? I'd be interested in hearing their opinion!

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regent said:
But there are physical differences between races. For example black people in general tend to be stronger and have better athletic ability than their white peers. It's no coincidence that all the 100m finalists are almost always black.
This is coming from me a black guy...yet, the white men were able to capture all those black men from Africa and keep them as slaves for years with all their athleticism. Look at most of the crazy things like mountain climbing, extreme sports, how man black men do you see participating in those. As a black guy I'd really like to agree with you but most of what I see point other wise. I do love the fact that a lot of white people though have this myth about how black guys are these things and then they develop this fear of black people. How many black vs white fights have you seen?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
This is coming from me a black guy...yet, the white men were able to capture all those black men from Africa and keep them as slaves for years with all their athleticism. Look at most of the crazy things like mountain climbing, extreme sports, how man black men do you see participating in those. As a black guy I'd really like to agree with you but most of what I see point other wise. I do love the fact that a lot of white people though have this myth about how black guys are these things and then they develop this fear of black people. How many black vs white fights have you seen?
Good point.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
How many black vs white fights have you seen?
Numerous and it usually doesn't end well for the whites involved unless there are a significant number of whites to blacks or the white guy has numerous years of martial arts/lucky punch to start off the fight.

Regent

Reaction score
Danger said:
What is the coincidence behind white's exceling at winter sports?
My sister is an athlete and it's common knowledge among the community that winter sports are seen as 'reject' activities for those unable to excel at 'real' events (the crowd pleasers like 100m, long jump, etc). Make of that what you will.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rave_n_dancer said:
I am a woman, I have had a few lovers that were of normal size, and a few that are considered to be extremely large. I am in a relationship now with a man that is of average (normal) size...about 8 inches...I have never in my entire sexual life been able to achieve the type of orgasms that I do until this man. I have started squirting which I have never done before with any lover until him. I get so wet that he slips out all the time and it seems like he can't stay hard enough or in me long enough to reach orgasm for himself. He has never complained, but I am worried that maybe he thinks I am too stretched out and he gives up trying to finish the act of orgasm. However, he does make sure that I am satisfied, then we always have to finish with me or him doing a hand job to get him to orgasm and release. I am worried that he will grow tired of this, and he thinks that he will never be able to make love to me and "release" inside of me because of all the wetness...
Squirters are rare. If he doesn't like that, plenty of other guys would!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regent said:
So you are saying they are more like animals? Like the ape? Less intelligent. Big butts. And you boys call me a troll. Whatever.

So then we can next say that 1.5% of America is Jewish, yet they control most of the wealth in America. They also control Hollywood. They are LOUSY at sports, yet they own and control every professional sport in North America.

Regent

Reaction score
Danger said:
That's funny, because as far as I know, Hockey is FAR more popular than the 100m dash.

I think you mean it is common amongst the people who have no skill in winter sports to in turn deride those winter sports.

Altho I can understand one clinging to that rationale if one is trying to convince oneself of racial superiority.
Psychological projection.

And I'm white.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Interesting how it is only trolling when one says that white guys have higher iq's......but now when one says blacks have bigger d1cks.

Can't get much more racist than that.
The guy is a known troll and blacks do have bigger di.cks, 2-3 inches on average. Also mind you if you took a minute to take a peek at my posts in threads like this one I say the same thing and so does he.

Danger said:
That's funny, because I have seen otherwise.
Hmmm.. my bar bouncer point of view sees this with his own eyes when I worked in Northern New England and your point of view saw this where? Drastically different mindsets and thought processes in the people of each of our locations.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And whites do have higher IQ's. But we digress.
Statistically yes.

Danger said:
I have a couple of friends who are Doctors and they say it is a myth, and I certainly cannot find any scientific evidence pointing to blacks having bigger d1cks. Can you cite some sources?
In my intern training for my Department of Corrections job; Full body searches/eyeball checking for weapons during admittance into prison. On average a White male would be smaller than a Black male with Hispanic male in between and Asian male being the smallest by a large margin compared to blacks.

Danger said:
Regarding fights, what was the size differential? I too am from the Northern New England area.....and when I saw like-sized fights, no particular race ran away with the match.
Blacks were bigger and more muscular along with having a group of them that is larger than the group of white or other race. They also tend to, in my point of view, wait for a chance to "jump" a person when the person beats them in the fight one on one. For instance in my bouncer job I was trained to only get involved in fights if they happen on the property, if its in the public area within eyesight of the door or if more than one person that came from the bar is involved.

One instance that would happen a lot would be I would break up a fight between a White/Black/Asian guy and another guy of another race then toss them out as we had a zero tolerance policy. What I tend to notice with the Asian/White guy is they would call their friend inside the bar or someone outside to come get them if they were too drunk and leave or leave on their own if they could drive then we would file a report to the cops to cover the ass of the Bar.

What I did notice with a majority of the black patrons that got thrown out for fighting is they would make a scene, accuse people of racism for throwing them out to the Cops (Which with a showing of the security tapes is thrown out) or leave but later on in the night if you were still on duty around close you'd get a call to rush outside and break up a numerous people fighting 1/2 people, the blacks piss ass drunk from a different bar looking to get revenge on the patrons that helped ID their description when we did our reports to the Cops.

So yeah I have my views from a bouncer point of view and the whole time I was there I can say I've had to break up over 90 fights. From what I can recall off the top of a quick skimming of my log book (All bouncers are suppose to report these encounters as per the bar rules) was only roughly 10 of them were Whites, another 10 Asian and the rest were black or dark skinned individuals.

(Haha; sorry for the rant but when I started the post it got kind of away from me and when I conferred with my log book I just went crazy.)

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Unfortunately that is not much of a scientific source.
Eyewitness testimony for numerous versions of seeing the same thing over and over and over again (Like over 60 in a month and have various co-workers that can say the same thing) kind of makes you a case study. Even if its never been studied by science (Which it wont ever be done I'm sure of it) doesn't mean that eyewitness testimony cant be similar to scientific method in its practice especially if its the way I have to do it. I swear its so much easier to make various science experiments that I did in college than its to do a strip search.

Danger said:
So your experience was with seeing a larger man beating a smaller man in a fight. There is nothing racial about that, that just tends to be normal. And it certainly does nothing to prove that blacks are more athletic.
Its a fact. I don't even need to prove it.

Danger said:
I have to say, bouncers do have some great stories, as well as CO's. I grew up near a famous prison and I remember my ex's Dad telling me how one convict threw him across a table at the prison (and he was 250, I can only imagine how big the convict was), and then proceeded to beat down on two other guards in the room. Crazy $hit.
Yeah. There are those I told you and the few I cant talk about until the investigation done and the ones about the batteries in their sock beating to death a few inmates before I joined. That's where the crazy **** happened.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Unfortunately that is not much of a scientific source.
Thats sounds like BETTER than a scientific source to me. Just because he didnt write the actual numbers down and publish it in a scientific journal doesn't mean it's any less credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.