Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF has respects me more since I cheated on her..?

CaptainKraken

Reaction score
cheated on my GF of a year and a half recently, after I told her she was really pissed off threating me, crying ect but not long(like 20mins later) after she said she cares alot about me and wants to give me another chance(wtf?) so I said alright....

ever since then shes been really clingy and in general it just seems like shes more attracted to me and respects me more..why is this? should I be suspicious?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...you were a slime ball and broke her trust. You should have never said anything. She should have kicked you to the curb. She is afraid of losing you. She may regain her senses and walk.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This clingy stuff may only be temporary. I'd be suspicious of the love bombing behavior. After she sees things more clearly she will either:

A. Cheat on you to get back at you. An eye for an eye type of deal. She may even be looking for your replacement at this very moment.
B. Dump you. Then see if you beg/make promises to get her back. She will show her friends the texts.
C. Stay with you, but she will never let you forget how bad you fvcked up and hold it over your head. Hence you will have no power in the relationship.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the previous replies you got, those guys don't know what they're talking about.

Yes she is more attracted to you. By telling her you cheated what you ignited was her competitive anxiety. Which is basically her desire to keep a high value man, that being you after your display of value.

Cheating = options = women = VALUE

However, I believe your relationship is at risk, she can cheat on you out of spite, or do something else spiteful that might piss you off. You don't want to cheat, if you want to fūck multiple women, just keep them as plates just to avoid a hassle.

A Don Juan is one who can cheat very easily, but doesn't do so.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may have ignited some competitive anxiety, but that may not last very long. Women can be very spiteful and vindictive. Depends on what kind of woman he's dealing with.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she treats you better after cheating on her, it clearly shows you this relationship is way off-balance. She thought you weren't "good enough" for her "special" treatment.

I would demote her to FB status and start looking for a woman that respects you right from the start. She's shown her true colors, and it ain't too pretty.

Last edited:

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
This clingy stuff may only be temporary. I'd be suspicious of the love bombing behavior. After she sees things more clearly she will either:

A. Cheat on you to get back at you. An eye for an eye type of deal. She may even be looking for your replacement at this very moment.
B. Dump you. Then see if you beg/make promises to get her back. She will show her friends the texts.
C. Stay with you, but she will never let you forget how bad you fvcked up and hold it over your head. Hence you will have no power in the relationship.
Yep I agree with this. She's clingy right now because she wants to keep you close while she plans her escape route.
It will be either A or B unless you're like 30 then it might be C. She's going to be extra nice and loving to you and may even act like it's all good, but that's her way of securing you until she finds something else to jump into.

And yea, it's ironic because girls love knowing a guy has the potential to cheat. They want a guy other women want. They just don't actually want to be cheated on.

My advice to you is to keep options A and B in mind and be ready for her to leave at any second. Don't start worrying and getting insecure around her, just keep in mind she's most likely exploring her options. I think your best option is to just break up with her now and end it while you're still in control. It will hurt worse later, especially if you start feeling really safe around her.

Serenity

Reaction score
Cheating to her is a sign you're not getting what you need, in other words she's not providing good enough. She blames herself for being a bad girlfriend because if she was good enough you wouldn't have a reason to cheat. She's showing more affection hoping that covers your need so you don't cheat. There's also the fact that she has invested one and a half fvcking years of her life on you, it's not easy to give that up and salvaging might for the moment be worth trying before leaving.

You shouldn't be suspicious, you should feel guilty for hurting someone you love. That is if you do love her, if not I suggest you spare her any more pain and end it right now. Just to hammer the point through, how would you feel if she cheated on you?

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating to her is a sign you're not getting what you need, in other words she's not providing good enough. She blames herself for being a bad girlfriend because if she was good enough you wouldn't have a reason to cheat. She's showing more affection hoping that covers your need so you don't cheat.
Spot on. If there's so much room for improvement, she was clearly underperforming.

There's also the fact that she has invested one and a half fvcking years of her life on you, it's not easy to give that up and salvaging might for the moment be worth trying before leaving.
Interesting. You seem to have a lot of sympathy for a girl that wasted 18 months of a guy's life. Don't you think both of them deserve to be treated well? I guess not, because your only concern is the girl's well-being.

You shouldn't be suspicious, you should feel guilty for hurting someone you love. That is if you do love her, if not I suggest you spare her any more pain and end it right now.
She may feel hurt, but in this case she brought it onto herself. She hurt herself by taking him for granted and driving him into another woman's arms.

Just to hammer the point through, how would you feel if she cheated on you?
Why would you resort to shaming on a discussion board? Please, leave feminine control tactics out of this.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I do think both of them should be treated well, I doubt they have deserved it though. If they had then this wouldn't have happened.

Cheating is worse than underperforming, so yeah sympathy to the girl. Being taken for granted is not a good excuse for cheating, it only explains why it happens.

Why I would resort to shaming? Because cheating is shameful. I don't think the OP fully comprehend the consequences of his actions, I teach empathy and that means understanding how your own actions affect others. Imagining how it would be if what you did was done towards yourself makes it pretty clear how bad or good it is. It's not only a shaming tactic used for negative scenarios, it works to also understand good ways of doing things.

I direct my critics towards him because he can only control himself, I don't want him to blame his girlfriend for his own lack of control. Even though she does have a part in it, but she got her act together and so should he. It's about taking responsibility for ones own part in a problem instead of blaming it on others and giving power away.

Thank you for your feedback.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's clingy because she thinks you're not satisfied with her. Nothing terrifies a woman more than that. Personally, I think you're doing good. It's good to keep a woman in check once in a while. She probably got too comfortable and forgot you had options. Always good to remind a woman once in a while.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition spikes interest. It's hard-wired into us from two million years of evolution, similar to the drive of men to have multiple mates.

Calling anyone immoral in situations like this is like saying a giraffe is immoral for being tall.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating = options = women = value!

You just stirred up some anxiety, that's all. You should be appreciative that the girl likes you more now. Good sign IMO. Just play it cool.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheated on my GF of a year and a half recently, after I told her she was really pissed off threating me, crying ect but not long(like 20mins later) after she said she cares alot about me and wants to give me another chance(wtf?) so I said alright....

ever since then shes been really clingy and in general it just seems like shes more attracted to me and respects me more..why is this? should I be suspicious?
Was she cheating on you or not treating you good enough before this?

A lot of these modern day women want a man in demand and if he is not, she will dog him out. He can have everything she needs in a man. But as soon as he is with another, she will start acting "right".

Some of these females literally NEED you to have another female to act "right"...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women only see value in what is not easy to get or keep. Women also have no morals at all.

100% of women will stay with a cheating man if he is the right man. As wise men have said before me: A woman would rather share a winner than have a loser to herself.

She is a typical dumb c*nt. Spend more time pounding her into a mattress and less time analyzing her lizard brain.