Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Experiences So Far

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as girls go, I've got some updates for them.

As I said, I'm a Sophomore in high school. It's the second quarter of the school year and this whole school year so far I've had plenty of female attention, but I wasn't able to capitalize on it. My game is at a dry spell right now and it's been like that for over half a year and I'm trying to fix this. I've seen the errors in my game (finally) and I'm making adjustments to it so that I can refine my game. My game is heavily flawed as of right now, despite the fact that I see a number of girls send me plenty IOIs. My goal is to refine my game to the point where I can get a girl to want to fvck me by the end of the first day she's met me. Nothing wrong with ambition.

There are two prospects that I'm looking into right now.

-Girl DB: Same grade as me, pretty as hell (in my book) and she's got a nice bubbly ass w/ a slim body. If you ask me, I think she's one of the most attractive girls in my grade.

She's the full package, alright. When we were Freshmens we used to flirt a LOOT. She even told me one day that she thought I was cute and that she didn't know what to do because her cousin said she liked me too/that I was cute (at this time, I had both her and her cousin interested in me). Let's just say that when we were Freshmens, me and her had done a looot of flirting and I think it's safe to say she was reeeal interested in me. However, I stopped flirting with her when I learned that she got back with her boyfriend, but even after that we still had some on and off flirting.

Now that we're Sophomores, we don't flirt as much as we did (because I stopped talking to her and we don't see each other as much) but lately she's been sending me IOIs and just flirting with me, initiating contact with me in the hallways at school even if its for a second (to say hi or to do something playful towards me; or even strike a conversation with me and INITIATE PLAYFUL KINO EVEN like pushing me, bumping into me, etc). Basically overall it seems like she's moderately (maybe highly) interested in me.

Girl DB has shown me IOIs over a long period of time on several different occasions on separate days. I think it's safe to say she likes me. I don't care at this point whether she has a boyfriend or not (which I'm pretty sure she doesn't) but she's been showing that she's into me and I've gotta strike while the iron is hot. I've really done little raise her interest but I've done a little flirting back with her, nothing serious though.

In conclusion, she's shown me interest and I've made some insignificant moves that won't get me anywhere. I have yet to make any big moves with her, but I'm planning to even though we're at school and there's an audience watching when I game her. But that doesn't matter. I won't use school as an excuse. How do I feel at this point: I don't care whether I get her or not. I'm just going to have fun gaming her and that's plain and simple, even though I haven't made my move on her yet I will in the near future.

-Girl CF: She's a Freshman but is older than me and is supposed to be in my grade. Ever since she met me she's been flirtatious and has been giving off IOIs. Even one of her closest friend said it looked like she liked me.

When we first met she initiated contact with me. I was hanging with my friend (She knew my friend) and she came up and started talking to me and my friend, but mostly me. She had even talked to me first before she talked to my friend that she knew.

Anyways, she's got a boyfriend. I could give a damn about her boyfriend; I really don't care about him. He doesn't even go to our school and I've never seen nor met him, so he's not an issue. The only problem I have with this is that she's got a boyfriend yet she insists on flirting with me. I met her in Octoberish and she's always had that same boyfriend, but she's always been flirting with me since then.

As far as progress goes I think in the most recent days I've gone farther with Girl CF than Girl DB. With Girl CF, I danced with her for a looong amount of time and while we were at the dance she was still showing me signs of interest, even if it was for a second. I don't know if she was dancing her best with everyone who was there, but when she danced with me I'll tell you this: It was one of the best dances of my life. Her dancing was definitely A+ grade with me. I don't know if I'm just trippin or not, but it seemed like she put extra effort when it came to me, cuz good Lord those dances from her were the best I've ever gotten til this date.

Also, me and my friends went to a restaraunt with her and her friends. Her friend mentioned that she had a boyfriend but Girl CF was denying that she had a boyfriend (even though she did at the time) and she was insisting that her friend doesn't put her business out there. I'm assuming she didn't want the fact that she had a boyfriend to be known, lmao.

Anyways, when we arrived at the restaraunt I sat next to her and we just went back and forth with the flirting to the point where her friends were just staring at us and they had that look in their eyes and it seemed like they knew what was going on. Matter fact it was so obvious almost to the point where I think my friends were beginning to get the idea also but they just kept quiet and ate their food, but stared at me in a certain way. Her friends just looked at us and kinda smirked and kept looking back and forth between me and Girl CF as if there was some certain type of aura around us that implied that we were attracted to each other.

After this, she's just been initiating contact with me in the hallways even if its for a second or two. I don't have to even say a word to her, or even look at her. There's been cases where I just mind my business and she'll call out to me and try to bother me even if I don't acknowledge her presence.

I have bad eyesight and I need glasses, but this one time I seen her in the hallway she was staring at me deeply (I have bad eyes, but I could tell.. her head followed me as she walked) as she cut the corner. When we do have the chance to talk she can get touchy with me and she's just been flirtatious overall and has been sending a lot of signs; all this despite having a boyfriend even thought she posts all about her boyfriend on social media. It's damn hilarious. Either I'm insane, she's just a flirt, or she really likes me.

One time she even asked me to give her a piggy back ride... which I refused, and looking back I feel like I should've, although I don't know if it would've raised her interest or not. She even tried to braid my hair once (although there were several other guys there and she did another guy or two's also) and she chased me around so she could mess around with my hair lol.

All of this with Girl CF has been going on since October. It's just strange to me. She has a boyfriend. I've learned multiple times (sadly) OVER and fvcking over that if you don't act fast with a girl she's gone. And this has happened to me a loooot of fvcking times.

There's times where if I fail to make a move or if I don't make a move big enough; or I don't engage contact with a girl she'll lose all interest in me in a timespan of one week, two weeks, and some even a few days. But Girl CF just does not let up...! It's almost February and she's been shooting me signs since October and she has a boyfriend! She's been sending me signs for soooo long that it just feels so irregular to have a girl try and flirt with me for so long. Shouldn't she be disinterested by now? It makes me really question her motive and her real feelings.

Anways, I feel I'm overthinking this. I always feel that it's just safe to assume attraction, and I assume that she's attracted to me.

Although, I don't have many opportunities to game Girl CF besides seeing her at lunch or in the hallways. Who knows. I'll try to find out what I can do with her in the near future. To be honest, I find myself reealllly attracted to Girl CF. But let me stop bullsh1tting. I'm going to make moves on both Girl CF and DB and report back here in the near future.

Lately I've been trying to expand the number of girls that I talk to. I hope that things can get more interesting in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story. I'm glad you've had so much success and wish you the best in the future.

I had a very similar experience with the girlfriend thing. I was homebound (similar to homeschool) my sophomore year in high school, yet came back my junior year. The first weekend after school started, I had a girlfriend (my third all time, although it had been about 6-8 months since my previous one). It was after I learned from here and put the values into effect.

I'm not sure if all of the stuff on SS is fact (although I believe most is) or if it gives guys the confidence they need to step out of their comfort zone. Either way, who cares, it works and the site is littered with success stories.
You're right. We can't be bothered though about whether it's true or if it just gives us confidence. In my opinion it's probably both, but hey at the end of the day either way it still works.

The only down side to the girlfriend thing is that my game suffered... and I'm still suffering til this day, but of course I'm taking steps to recover and improve my game.

I'm really struggling with my game though. There was a period of time that gaming just seemed sooo easy for me, and I could flirt with girls to the extent where people would ask me if I was dating the girl whom I was flirting with, or that we made a good couple. (this happened multiple times).

Now I've been on a dry streak literally since my last break up, and that was more than half a year ago lol in mid April 2015.

A lot of time has passed since then and I've really grown as a person but my game has just suffered a lot. I know all about women (not all about, but a good deal of information). They way they think, why they act the way they do, how to deal with them, IOIs and all that crap but I just can't game. I lost the flirting skills I used to have and I don't know whats going on.

One thing I do know is where I'm going wrong. It's kino. I used to be good at kino; it played a major point in my game. I don't know what happened but now my kino is terrible. I hardly use kino. I don't know how to use it in the way I used to.

My game is really struggling, but I'm willing to take steps to fix this.