Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My defeat!

Venom Alfa

Reaction score
Most of the post’s in this forum are about :

· How to bang a girl.

· Don Juan victories.

· What to do in certain situations.

I think we should post everything in here. Even the defeats. I’ll write it again especially the defeats. No one want’s to admit that had failed in getting the girl. But I think it is really important to describe what went wrong on some situations. Because if we learn here the red flags, the small flaking signs, we should have more chances of detecting these alarms.

So I’m writing this post in order to share my latest defeat. YES, me Venom Alfa lost a chance to bang a girl. I have no shame to admit it because I am a MAN. The purpose of this post is also to help me in order to move on the next girl.

So this women, 37 years old (divorced -> red flag), works on the same place as me (yes another red flag). Not on the same department but still same workplace.

We have a mutual friend at the same workplace that invited me to do with them some night walks ( I don’t know the English word for this). This mutual friend gave me some signs that I should come with them because the other girl may want something with me .In my AFC days I would just refuse to walk with them because I wanted to go home and relax. With my DJ wanna be mind, I accepted in order to see if I could get some pvssy from these new interactions.

Well I connected with the other girl and I thought that she wanted some D too. She started to text me a lot, always wandering where I was. Well I’ll be damned, she wonders what I’m doing and sh1t. With all this texting I thought she wanted something more.

So what to do next? Easy, ask her out and close the deal. Really simple plan. Except she always has something on. Ok, some of you might say that if she’s flaking already on first date we should next her immediately. I didn´t care maybe she already had really something that she couldn’t postpone.

So one day we arranged another walk at the end of the day. About 40 mins before we go she texts me saying that she could not go. It was a really nice day and said that to her, in which she replied stating that she couldn’t go. Fvck that answer, I said that to me. On the next day my intelligence service (Facebook I love you) informed me of the girl actions the day before. It appeared on my wall, photos of her with a co-worker and a cousin of that co-worker. Apparently they were having a blast. You got it she flaked me, so she could go with that other contender. Fvck this and that. This guy is from out of town. He’s on vacations here and by my analysis is banging this girl at large.

Well my conclusion is that she is banging him, keeping me in check so that when he leaves town she will decide if I’m worth fvcking.

When I invited her for a date, she always said that she was sorry and she should do it another day. She seemed really into me. Looks like I was wrong. Fvck that. There are more girls out there.

Remember fellow DJ’s Judge a woman by her actions not her words!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were defeated only because you put her on a pedestal, the outcome was irrelevant

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your attitude though. I think it's great and all that you admit your "defeat" but then again, I don't see it as a "defeat". When it comes to women, I don't think you can ever lose. As long as you've put yourself out there and tried, you've won. The only time you've probably lost is when you freeze up and don't take your opportunities.

A lot of other guys on these forums need to adopt the attitude of just moving on and letting sh1t be. There's no point to overanalyze or linger in the past. The more you think about the past, you take away the precious joy of the present moment.

Also, it's not good to have expectations from a female. You might think she's totally interested and then expect her to show up, then bam! She stands you up. Never have expectations for females you plan to date / are dating.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a defeat? 1000 typed words and hours thinking about a girl that you never had one date with? What's the hvll is happening with this forum.

Venom Alfa

Reaction score
Never had date with her? Yes it is true. But I did ask her out. Thats more than some men will ever do. She refused my two attempts. Maybe I misunderstood the signs. Not only i got IOI from her, but our mutual friend also make me believe there was something more.
This post is to remember us all that those b1tches like to play dirty games with us.

I thought this forum was intended to share all experiences. Good or bad.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be one of those mislead guys who get fvcked over by two or three women and automatically think now that all women are dirty *** bags.

There are women out there that will actually like you and will not play games with you, simply because they are interested in a romantic relationship with you.

Some girls just want validation, some girls just want to boost their ego, some girls just want attention, some just want a back up, some want to play games and mess with men's feelings for fun (to validate themselves), and some actually like you and want a legit relationship.

I think you should just ignore the ones with negative traits and search for the girls with positive traits and that have high interest.

The higher a girls interest, she's less likely to risk losing you over something
as trivial as playing games, and so on so forth.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cannot be 100‰ predictable. Ya didn't get anywhere, big deal! She wasn't up for it. SFW. You didn't **** up.

Santino

Reaction score
That's not defeat. Yeah, the signs were there, but only to boost her ego and eventually as back up. Thanks for sharing. Chances are she'll get back to you once the contender's out. Just play with her if you have time. Plan a date and do not show up. Post something on your FB few hours later on how much fun you're having at X location... If she gets back to you just be surprised that you forgot about it, without any other explanations. Definitely next her.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not defeat. Yeah, the signs were there, but only to boost her ego and eventually as back up. Thanks for sharing. Chances are she'll get back to you once the contender's out. Just play with her if you have time. Plan a date and do not show up. Post something on your FB few hours later on how much fun you're having at X location... If she gets back to you just be surprised that you forgot about it, without any other explanations. Definitely next her.
I don't know about that. Seems kind of petty and butt hurt to me. You know what sort of person she is. Just get on with your life. If she contacts you, have a date by gk on with zero expectations. It is clear she's not that into you.