Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Call his wife a hor and slap the dude like the biatch that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do as stated!!!!!

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up, I have yet to meet any women that does not have some sort of flaw. All women are crazy in some way and we are just looking for one that has the right amount of crazy to suit us, or else it's a ONS.
Seriously though, it sounds like you are buddies with this guy and unless my rulebook is way out of date you don't fu** your buddies wife, girlfriend, person of interest. That is the code of real men, it is not the code of Don Juan. So take your pick and end this thread, it has turned to being rather pointless and unhelpful.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yea, it really happened....

...I have to tell ya, I was never really that attracted to this girl, but the whole situation had me revved up and ready to go. I haven't been that turned on in a LOOOONG time!

...Turns out this chick is actually an ex stripper, which might explain a few things...
I hate to generalize, but the fact that she was a former stripper makes her behavior all too familiar. I am just not convinced you ever had a chance. Face it, if she really wanted a piece of you, she could easily call you and arrange a time and place, but that hasn't happened has it? Wanna know why? She isn't interested, but she is interested in making you want her, which she has obviously been successful in doing. By your own words "I was never really attracted to this girl"... sad to think you can be so easily manipulated, but perhaps you'll know better next time. Thanks for the amusing story.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
I hate to generalize, but the fact that she was a former stripper makes her behavior all too familiar. I am just not convinced you ever had a chance. Face it, if she really wanted a piece of you, she could easily call you and arrange a time and place, but that hasn't happened has it? Wanna know why? She isn't interested, but she is interested in making you want her, which she has obviously been successful in doing. By your own words "I was never really attracted to this girl"... sad to think you can be so easily manipulated, but perhaps you'll know better next time. Thanks for the amusing story.
Ehh...not to add any more REPLIES to this thread, but.......

If you saw the way she looks at me like a starving dog eyes a fresh piece of steak, well, you would know what I am talking about.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thickandcreamy said:
You posted on this topic a month ago. After 2,500 posts, have you figured out how to lay this girl? Enough of the blah blah blah already.
I don't know what you are talking about. That was never what this post was about.

You should brush up on your reading comprehension skills before you drop condescending comments.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
GREAT MAP to have!
Honestly, I think this has a huge influence on dating. Because from random people I've met on the net, single guys mostly do tend to be from WC or SW and single women from EC or Midwest.

It's really odd how the country is basically split down the middle, with more single women in the East and more single men in the West.

I wonder why that is? Any ideas, anyone?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing worse than a woman that can't make up her mind, is a man that can't make up his. the only thing worse than Drama Queen is a Drama King.

after two weeks i come back here and there's still a discussion about str8up wanting to fvck a skank.

for the love of god...

JUST FVCK THE SKANK!

and be done with it. then go to the clinic and get a shot, then try to repair what will likely be a ruined friendship...or business partner...or whatever the fvck it was...and enter this lifestyle that you seem so intrigued by...or whatever.

fvck her if for no other reason than to KILL THIS THREAD.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you guys that want to get married and live happily everafter, I have some very bad news for 'ya. Your lovely wife will slowly transform into...ARE YOU READY?...BRACE YOURSELF... THIS!!!
Ulrick

Since you're shooting that guy straight, lets address this with you; Why the hel* would someone's wife eventually transform into Ernest Borgnine? Seriously, if we have to tolerate your corny sigs every time you post, maybe you can tolerate this thread?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing that the people who are complaining about this thread are the ones who are keeping it alive. I find it HILARIOUS that these same people are clueless as to what this thread is actually about.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP,

What city do you live in?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...

I thought you lived in D.C. I must have been misread the post. It was Latinoman.

I say if you do it, keep it too yourself.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Why does this thread have 6 pages of replies??!
Interesting post but I think it's run it's course.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.