Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
this is a forum for discusison, and if people keep having the same issues over and over then they should keep posting - eventually insight will sink in.
I agree. It is a DISCUSSION forum and I only bring up topics I personaly think are interesting to DISCUSS. I'm not looking for advice but I welcome opinions.

Not sure why some people think I have "issues" though....lol

as for banging a swinger chic. i gotta admit, if it weren't for my fear of STDs there are lots of chics id be banging.
I know this is a whole other topic, but seriously, you guys blow this stuff WAY out of proportion.

I mean, really, ANYONE can have an STD. You can't usually tell by looking at them or by what they say or by what kind of person you THINK they are. Fact is, you are taking a risk by having sex with anyone. Your risk might, MIGHT be slightly higher with a "swinger", but I'm not gonna live my life in a shell trying to guess who has cooties and who doesn't. Now if she's an obvious crack ***** IV drug user, thats a different story.

Reaction score
Call his wife a hor and slap the dude like the biatch that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
str8up,

hey dude, just trying to look out for your best interest. the reality is that the odds of catching an STD from a chic who obviously is a kawk wh*re is in my opinion way higher than a chic which you get to know and can at least assess the likelihood of whether she is a kawk wh*re.

but ultimately you are correct, you can still catch an STD from anyone. heck, a chic might have slept with only 3 guys in life, but if one of those guys banged 500 women, then she's a high risk std candidate (even though you'd never know it from her personality).

now the thing is though, if you at least get to know a chic and feel comfortable that she has some morals, then the odds are at least good that she'll tell you she has an std.

anyway, this chic just gives me the hibbie jibbies and think she is an even higher risk for stds simply because she is SOOO engaged in the lifestyle.

but its a free world, stick your d*ck whereever you want, its no skin off my balls ;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
str8up,

hey dude, just trying to look out for your best interest. the reality is that the odds of catching an STD from a chic who obviously is a kawk wh*re is in my opinion way higher than a chic which you get to know and can at least assess the likelihood of whether she is a kawk wh*re.
I agree that it is higher, but after the big AIDS scare in the 80's I tend to feel that the whole STD thing is blown out of proportion and people make it out to be more than it really is.

but ultimately you are correct, you can still catch an STD from anyone. heck, a chic might have slept with only 3 guys in life, but if one of those guys banged 500 women, then she's a high risk std candidate (even though you'd never know it from her personality).
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm sure you can mitigate your risk slightly by "screening" the women you have sex with, but at the end of the day you never know.

now the thing is though, if you at least get to know a chic and feel comfortable that she has some morals, then the odds are at least good that she'll tell you she has an std.
Not if she doesn't know!

but its a free world, stick your d*ck whereever you want, its no skin off my balls ;)
Haha, ever see the movie "Puff Puff Pass"? Dude is in rehab and he tells everyone how the "skin of my entire ball bag once fell off in one piece". Sorry, just reminded me of that. Funny movie even if you aren't a stoner.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Not sure why some people think I have "issues" though....lol

I know this is a whole other topic, but seriously, you guys blow this stuff WAY out of proportion.

The thing I dig about STR8UP is that he comes around here and broadcasts his REAL dilemas: he doesn't censor his raw situations.

And that sh!t takes balls - being up front and honest with real, gritty, fuxed up scenarios. Plenty dudes on here have situations that they don't post about because they'd be perceived as trolls or mocked for having a different lifestyle. They are worried about what others will think. STR8UP, on the other hand, doesn't. Think about that for a moment, haters.

I can relate very well to STR8UP because I tend to "let the chips fall where they may". I can't live in fear. I WILL die.

Dammit, golfing during a thunderstorm is fun - and there isn't anyone else on the course!

If I get an STD, it's not because I tried, or, didn't try. There is no sense in assuming someone is dirty until proven clean - that's just poor. And, it's self-defeating, self-limiting, and, of course, based on fear.

Now, I also know guys that live their lives based on the pursuit of the snapper. Nanny is all they talk about. Women is all they do. They couldn't turn down a BJ from a 400 pounder. Dirty, dirty, dirty. I'm not like THAT, STR8UP isn't like that, either. So, all you guys sweatin' the player need no get off his jock, seriously.

Morals... :rolleyes: Give me a break.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
The thing I dig about STR8UP is that he comes around here and broadcasts his REAL dilemas: he doesn't censor his raw situations.

And that sh!t takes balls - being up front and honest with real, gritty, fuxed up scenarios. Plenty dudes on here have situations that they don't post about because they'd be perceived as trolls or mocked for having a different lifestyle. They are worried about what others will think. STR8UP, on the other hand, doesn't. Think about that for a moment, haters.

I can relate very well to STR8UP because I tend to "let the chips fall where they may". I can't live in fear. I WILL die.
The thing is that he is asking what will we do (read the thread title) or what should be done.

His dilemas are due to the same source: his association with women with serious character flaws.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SonOfTheMostHigh said:
You hit the jackpot man, the truth is these people are normal. They realize that human mind cannot be satisfied with one person for life. Whether its on an instinctual level or intellectual level or both, they know people want what they want and will go after it to feed the hunger/desire. The fact that they've realized this means they are mature. A good probably 80%+ of the people in the world are not of this variety.
"Normal" is such a relative term dependent completely upon one's perspective in life.

I would more accurately term these people as "enlightened".

Fact is, there is nothing that the 20% of us can do to talk the other 80% into seeing the light. Like it or not, most people see only black and white in a very gray world. I feel bad for them but what are you gonna do?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
AIDS was a scare campaign. Don't know about the rest of the diseases though. To me, a chick with THAT kind of lifestyle would have me a bit concerned, but sex drive would probably overrule my fears.
Whether most people would like to admit it or not, if they were placed in a similar situation with the possibility of "free" sex, if the woman turned them on at that moment they aren't gonna be asking for a sexual resume before they get down to business. I had to be careful (obviously) but if I didn't know the guy and he wasn't there I would have tore up that pu$$y in half a second.

Other than that, biggest thing is that you're not sure if your buddy would be okay with it. Doesn't sound like he would be.
You are probably right.

I have felt out the situation over the past few weeks and a few comments from him lead me to believe that he KNOWS his wife wants to fukk me, but he wouldn't be entirely comfortable with it.

The other day I was with them and some kind of comment came up about me having sex with his wife. Don't remember the exact words or the context, but he then said something to the effect of "If he didn't fukk her the other night at the party, I'm pretty sure it isn't going to happen". So my conclusion is that it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Just one more thing, I think you spend WAY too much time on here defending your views on and values in life. I know it bugs you when people are judgmental, but whether you're aware of it or not, sometimes people have very good reason to be judgmental.
Eh...it's all a matter of personal choice. I just see WAY too many hypocritical people preaching one thing and doing another. I respect those who lay it out in the open for better or worse, even though I don't exactly do that myself.

Oh, and just to address a specific point you raised about when a "quality" girl becomes "not quality": just because we can't judge precisely doesn't mean we can't judge AT ALL. Yeah, there are often grey areas and it can be hard to form an opinion. In other cases, it's easy to plunk someone in the "low quality" category. Very easy.
It is sometimes easy to place someone in the "low quality" category, but I tend to avoid judgement based upon the fact that most of the other 80 or 90% of the population is just as bad, they simply put on a better act.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Thanks man.

I use this board as sort of an online journal. It's somewhat of an escape for me to be able to write about things that happen in my life, good, bad, or ugly. Due to the attitude of some of the posters I have at times considered holding back (and I probably have a little bit at times) but it's only an internet board, after all, so I say, "what the hell"?

If I get an STD, it's not because I tried, or, didn't try. There is no sense in assuming someone is dirty until proven clean - that's just poor. And, it's self-defeating, self-limiting, and, of course, based on fear.
I really wonder how many people here actually would turn down a decent looking easy piece of ass because they were afraid of cooties. I really, really believe that the risk of catching something is only SLIGHTLY higher with a woman you know to be more promiscuous.

Intravenous drug using crack *****s are a little different, but having sex with a higher than average number of partners isn't a very good reason to send your pecker into exile. To each his own....

Now, I also know guys that live their lives based on the pursuit of the snapper. Nanny is all they talk about. Women is all they do. They couldn't turn down a BJ from a 400 pounder. Dirty, dirty, dirty. I'm not like THAT, STR8UP isn't like that, either. So, all you guys sweatin' the player need no get off his jock, seriously.

Morals... :rolleyes: Give me a break.
I almost WISH I was more into the pursuit of pu$$y, but at this stage in my life it's almost an afterthought. Opportunities come along fairly often. From time to time something catches my eye, and I weigh out the effort vs. return and decide whether or not to put anything into it.

Lately none of them are proving to be worth my time, but I always have my eyes open.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
His dilemas are due to the same source: his association with women with serious character flaws.
Dude, I am a decent looking (so I've been told) professional, mature male who at least by all appearances has his sh!t together. If I could find a decent, dateable woman more than once every couple of years I would be pretty happy, but the sad fact is they are pretty damn rare. Maybe even moreso where I am from with a transient type population.

I'm all about personal responsibility, but I refuse to blame myself 100% for not being able to find more dateable women. It's pretty much a cesspool out there, you and I both know it. Hell, I feel sorry for women too cause I know they probably don't have it much better.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Call his wife a hor and slap the dude like the biatch that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do what LMS said and let us know what happens!! :up:

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...:eek:

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Fact is, there is nothing that the 20% of us can do to talk the other 80% into seeing the light. Like it or not, most people see only black and white in a very gray world. I feel bad for them but what are you gonna do?
Now that YOU in THIS thread of yours actually come up and call yourself enlightened is the most hilarious thing I read here for quite some time... You´re full of insecurities, my friend, and I strongly doubt that the experience you gained in three decades of life gives you the right to call 80% of people "not enlightened". Just because you have - with 5 years on an internet forum - gained some proficiency in the mechanisms of carnal attraction, you absolutely have no right to judge the development and insights of almost everybody around you. Get off that steed and take that hand out of your coat, Napoleon.
:kick:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
Now that YOU in THIS thread of yours actually come up and call yourself enlightened is the most hilarious thing I read here for quite some time... You´re full of insecurities, my friend, and I strongly doubt that the experience you gained in three decades of life gives you the right to call 80% of people "not enlightened". Just because you have - with 5 years on an internet forum - gained some proficiency in the mechanisms of carnal attraction, you absolutely have no right to judge the development and insights of almost everybody around you. Get off that steed and take that hand out of your coat, Napoleon.
I call it as I see it.

I didn't judge the development and insights of anyone here. But if you really want my opinion, yea, most people walk around in a cloud of delusion.

It's so much easier to go with the flow and follow the crowd without taking more than a minute to question what they have been told their entire lives.

And it's probably closer to 90 or more % of the people who aren't enlightened, if you want my honest opinion.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Dude, I am a decent looking (so I've been told) professional, mature male who at least by all appearances has his sh!t together. If I could find a decent, dateable woman more than once every couple of years I would be pretty happy, but the sad fact is they are pretty damn rare. Maybe even moreso where I am from with a transient type population.

I'm all about personal responsibility, but I refuse to blame myself 100% for not being able to find more dateable women. It's pretty much a cesspool out there, you and I both know it. Hell, I feel sorry for women too cause I know they probably don't have it much better.
There PLENTY of EDUCATED, GOOD LOOKING, PROFESSIONAL, INDEPENDENT, FIT, and HEALTHY women in the D.C. area. I know that for a fact. You are just either looking at the wrong places and certainly hanging with the wrong crowd. I mean, you host a party and invite married women that strip for a living and sleep with ANYONE for a hobby...how can that attract "dateable" women? I mean, you are becoming by definition undateable too! Think about that for a moment!

Women have it much worst when it comes to finding dateable partners as masculinity (positive masculinity as Rollo calls it) is very scarce in today's society. And money and power alone is not enough.

No offense, but I blame yourself in this particular case because I truly believe you are not associating yourself with the right crowd (males nor females).

But I respect your honesty and the fact that you put yourself here to take the critism.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question; Am I the only one that gets a bit turned on everytime you see that thread headline in the Mature Forum Section?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I dig about anzanon is that he comes around here and broadcasts his REAL dilemas: he doesn't censor his raw situations.

heh.

Rudra said:
...you absolutely have no right to judge the development and insights of almost everybody around you. Get off that steed and take that hand out of your coat, Napoleon.
Kettle calling the pot black? :confused: That's a switch.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
There PLENTY of EDUCATED, GOOD LOOKING, PROFESSIONAL, INDEPENDENT, FIT, and HEALTHY women in the D.C. area. I know that for a fact. You are just either looking at the wrong places and certainly hanging with the wrong crowd.
I have several groups of friends. Some of them are on the younger side and tend to not be as established. Some are a little older, more educated, have high paying jobs, etc. I mix with a lot of different people.

But at the end of the day, pretty much all of the women I know (and THEIR friends) have at least one fatal flaw that makes them undateable.

I meet a lot of people in the real estate profession. Agents, mortgage people, etc. Same deal for all of these women. Most are damaged goods.

My last LTR went to school and was working her way up at a bank. VERY dateable, until she decided to start seeing another dude two years into the relationship.

Truth is there AREN'T that many qualified women out there.

I mean, you host a party and invite married women that strip for a living and sleep with ANYONE for a hobby...how can that attract "dateable" women? I mean, you are becoming by definition undateable too! Think about that for a moment!
Don't buy that for a second.

Women don't rationalize their mate choice.

I am getting involved in a business deal with a local strip club. I will probably be frequenting this place on a weekly basis. I'm sure I will end up partying with some of the girls. Am I worried that this might make me "undateable" to a "quality" woman. HELL NO! Women don't think like men do. If anything it's only going to HELP me in the dating department.

Women have it much worst when it comes to finding dateable partners as masculinity (positive masculinity as Rollo calls it) is very scarce in today's society. And money and power alone is not enough.
I agree. That's why so many women are mesmerized by my many charms :D

No offense, but I blame yourself in this particular case because I truly believe you are not associating yourself with the right crowd (males nor females).
I honestly don't know where else to look!

I'm telling you, it isn't like I am associating with low class people.

My buddy and his wife....they aren't exactly the kind of people I normally hang out with, but I'll tell you what, they are damn good people. Would do anything for you.

The thing is they are pretty much the opposite of the people I normally associate with.

Most of the rest of my friends are in real estate, business owners, etc.

Maybe it is the area I'm in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.