Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is this the only hor in town??? Find another hor who is not bounded by the vows of marriage!!!!!!! If you live in America there are hundreds of millions of hors available and at your disposal!!!!!!!!

This hor is possessed by demons or is a demon herself!!!!!! Get your shyt together or die!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going with Ulrich here... so you say this pair is into swinging. What does that mean? They go to a club and fOck tons of other people. Boheme, right? Naw, she is a skank and he is a male slut. And dont gloss it over with "sexual freedom". Heck have you EVER in your life met a sexually "liberated" woman, that has slept around, who does NOT have serious issues? Nature did not make women to fOck around, this from an evolutionary point of view is the privilege of the male. We can f0ck around without suffering psychical damage. The world is not just. The question of taste is something completely different.

So I´d say keep away from that beOtch. Heck so what is it that is so fascinating for you? Her having showed you her crotch? Long time not seen a slit??

Str8up, much of what you write I do estimate. But here you are trying to justify lowering your own standards because she makes you horny, and you are trying to get validation for this from the board. Like crying into the wood because you want to hear the echo of what you cried. This psychologically is quite usual, but you should be above this.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
lets be honest. the REAL appeal behind this chic is that idea that if shes prepared to show you her p*ssy then MY GOD what is she prepared to do behind closed doors. i mean, this could be the f*ck of your life! - THAT is what is really going on in your head.
Did I mention I have never been more turned on in my life? lol

Like I said, she's an ex stripper. And let me tell you what....even though I knew she used to strip, until the other night I had NO IDEA the moves she was capable of.

It's funny, cause when we were in the living room the rest of the guys were talking amongst themselves a few feet away, completely oblivious to the two chicks writhing on the floor in front of me. I was sitting on the couch with my other chick friend watching my buddy's wife hike up her skirt and lay back on the floor, legs spread, while her friend started licking her pu$$y (her thong was still on, unfortunately!). My chick friend who is a bit self conscious asks me "Do you like that? Does that turn you on?" I was like, "Uh YEA!"

I wouldn't pay this chick a second glance on the street. Even when she was obviously looking at me in a sexual way I didn't really have a desire to hook up with her, but the way she carried herself that night, WOW. And she looked a lot better naked too.

its only becuase of her outlandish behavior that you think you might be missing out on a once in a lifetime experience. becauae if you thought for one instant that she would just be even an 'average' lay, you would NOT go near this with a 10 foot pole. you'd go find yourself another girl to get laid with.
Thats a big part of it.

I have to admit the fact that her husband could have popped his head around the corner ANY second also added to the excitement. If this were just some random chick I would have grabbed her hand right there and led her behind closed doors, but since I was unsure of the situation the excitement continued to build throughout the night and made it even MORE appealing.

DAAAAMMMNNN, her t!tties were inches from my face....I was SOOO tempted to start sucking!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Drama, drama, drama, DRAMA! That's all you ever talk about, STR8UP.

(Deep Dish looks at his calendar... three years until 30...)
Lets face it, this kind of drama adds some fun and excitement to life :rockon:

It's when the chicks start getting pissy and making a scene that I make my way toward the door.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
this thread is getting better and better.

and all this because STR8UP doesn't know if he feels good about wanting to bang wh0res or not.
I feel fine about banging wh0res! Especially when you don't have to pay for them ;) It's the fact that I've never done anyone's wife with permission before that gives me pause....

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My standards are high. I would not phuck a woman like that. Unless, I was desperate.

I would not get into my house random people that I met a few weeks ago either. It is a trust issue...and for a person that has been literally phucked by long-term friends...I am amazed how trustworthy you are with some people (leaving them alone at your place, etc.).

And if a couple is into swinging...then I want nothing to do with them. That is not exicement to me. Exicetement is managing to seduce a woman that MANY men cannot seduce. At least in my book that is exitement.

But everyone has a right to set their own standards and choose at their will.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
My standards are high. I would not phuck a woman like that. Unless, I was desperate.
Mine are high too.....for an LTR. For a one nighter who cares who she is, where she came from, whatever, as long as she gets the motor running I'm not gonna pass on a free piece of ass.

I would not get into my house random people that I met a few weeks ago either. It is a trust issue...and for a person that has been literally phucked by long-term friends...I am amazed how trustworthy you are with some people (leaving them alone at your place, etc.).
My trust issues stem from other things. The person who robbed me of a huge sum of money I doubt would ever have stolen anything from my house. He was a white collar thief.

The guy and girl I talked about in this post are good people. Both if them seem to be honest, hard working individuals (he works for me from time to time). I'm a pretty good judge of character when it comes to stuff like that. My friend that stole from me, I would have cut him off years ago had I not been blinded by the fact that he was a childhood friend. All the red flags were there and I chose to ignore them. Not any more!

And if a couple is into swinging...then I want nothing to do with them. That is not exicement to me. Exicetement is managing to seduce a woman that MANY men cannot seduce. At least in my book that is exitement.

But everyone has a right to set their own standards and choose at their will.
I have to admit that I'm curious about stuff like that. I've had sex offered to me in a blatant manner before, but never to that extreme and it was quite a turn on.

What if you were in a strip club (which I personally dont care much for) and one of the dancers seemed to have a little more interest in you than she should, and she asked you to come into a private room for a free show and proceeded to give you the show of your life then leans over and whispers in your ear "I want your c0ck inside me right here and now"? If she was attractive (and you had a condom) you would turn her down?

Ever since I began to see the world for what it really is I started to have more respect for people who aren't afraid to challenge the norm and live a different life. I would rather have people like that as friends than people who hide behind a facade and live a fake life.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Husband? Check.

Gets around? Check.

Not that hot? Check.

Business relationship with husband? Check.

Hmm what else am I missing here? Ah yes...

This is all just a little too easy? Check!

--------------------------

Whether you bang her or not, in just a hundred years none of this will matter. The real question is, will it create an awkwardness that will fukk up your friendship and sometimes-working relationship with the husband? Only you know the answer to that. The gut does not lie. (But your balls will, often.)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want. Just remember for every action there is a reaction. It can either go smoothly or can blow up in your face. Sex is never an easy thing there are always strings attached so be ready for the consequences whatever they may be.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:
DJDamage said:
Just remember for every action there is a reaction. It can either go smoothly or can blow up in your face.
:D You were talking about sex, then mention "blow up in your face".

Yeah, careful STR8UP, you don't want to "money shot" yourself - that would suck.

:crackup: "Don't let it blow up in your face" is excellent advice for any sex situation.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Hey man forget about her hubby or bf or whatever he is. Do what you want its your call. Obviously they don't have a conventional relationship. So if you want to bang her go ahead, and don't feel guilty about it. Her hubby or her boyfriend is either an extreme DJ or an Extreme AFC. She has probably banged other dudes and he probably knows it.

I mean come on she showed you her pvssy and tits. Her partner obviously is pretty lenient, I wouldn't be surprised if they were swingers. This braud deserves to get fvcked by you. Give her what she deserves.
Care to expand?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Yeah you got to be careful 'cause once you get involve with sex, things always tend to get messy! :crackup:
With most people, yea, but I get the impression that these two do things a little different. Turns out that the other couple that was at the party with them....my buddy has fukked the other chick (and was talking about possibly getting a b/j from her just the other day) and the wife used to date the other guy! Not too many people can put themselves in that kind of situation without BIG problems, but they seem to pull it off.

Going to the strip club with them tonite and they are attending a party with me saturday, so we shall see what transpires......

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
! Not too many people can put themselves in that kind of situation without BIG problems, but they seem to pull it off.
On the surface everyone seems to pull it off. I don't care where you come from or what your beliefs about marriage or love is but when you start fvcking other people eventually perspectives and feelings will change towards your own partner.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
This kinky stuff reminds me of a few of the girls I've talked to recently that want to get doublestuffed. I haven't had the balls to do it, but I can't blame someone for getting involved with a wild chick every now and again.
Yea, this chick is something else. Saturday night at the party she stripped down to just her g-string in front of about a dozen people. By the end of the night she was trying to hook up with the chick that I was working on.

My chick pulls me to the side later on and whispers in the most serious tone "That chick SCARES me!" I was cracking up cause all indications point to my chick being into that sort of thing. I guess she wasn't used to being hit on so aggressively by another woman!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think this woman's hoochie smells like?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
what do you think this woman's hoochie smells like?
That's why the dip-n-sniff was invented!

I saw her today and she told me that the day after the party she woke up and realized she had another chick's panties in her pocket, hehe. I guess she was pretty drunk and didn't remember, but she was seen exiting the restroom with another chick I know (who also digs chicks), both with big smiles on their faces :D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odds she's a sex addict: 99%
odds she has an std: 98%

Status
Not open for further replies.