Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muhammad Ali - How to be a Man 101

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually met joe frazier at his gym in philly. My trainer was friends with his son and i had marvis frazier give me a 2 lessons free. Joe's hangs were enormous. It must be my in my genes or just the natural instinct of men to want to fight and be barbaric. I've boxed only in sparring and training. I've been in many fights(street) as well as thought of going pro. I still think of joining the marines daily.

The day i met joe it made me re-rationalize my thoughts on becoming a fighter...atleast as a profession. You can see through his actions and words what boxing has done to him. To me, my intelligence and creativity is what i value the most and i believe it's what distinguishes me from the rest of the world.

Learning boxing as a self defense and sport have recently gotten me in trouble so i'm taking a break from it until the issues resolved.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mohammed Ali is in the hospital on life support right now. He is close to death. I can only imagine that he is handling it like a man.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be a man: do your charity work in secret, and seek no fame for it.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...funded-chicago-park-district-boxing-exclusive

Muhammad Ali Secretly Funded Chicago Park District Boxing

former Park District superintendent, the legendary Ed Kelly, revealed a secret he's kept for 44 years: Muhammad Ali personally outfitted Chicago parks in tough parts of town with boxing gear.

It started at Bessemer Park in South Chicago. That's where Kelly made his first unfunded push to set up boxing training centers for “the sweet science” in parts of town where kids didn’t particularly gravitate to team sports.

He invited Ali, a new pal who would become a lifelong friend, hoping that having “The Greatest” in the ring would attract attention.

Kelly was there when Ali pulled up to the field house with a giant box truck on his tail.

“I said, ‘What is this?’” Kelly told me Thursday. “He was always screwing around with me, playing jokes on me.”

This time, Ali wasn’t pulling any funny business.

The Champ had surprised his Irish buddy — the clout-heavy Democratic power broker that Ali's twin girls still call “Uncle Ed” — with a truckload of new heavy bags, speed bags, head gear and boxing gloves ... so many boxing gloves.

“I asked him, ‘Where did you get all this stuff?’ And he put his finger over his lips, like ‘Keep quiet.’ He didn’t want anyone to know about it,” Kelly said.

“He made me promise not to tell anyone, especially the press, that he bought it all.”