Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Disrespectful thing a man/woman has done or said to you

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlanB said:
No doubt but it was pretty disrespectful of her to think that she could raise her fists to me. I'm not talking a slap, I mean I stood there whilst she punched me with closed fists in the face and kicked me in the legs and stomach. It wasn't a great period of my life to be honest. When I was growing up, I used to stand there whilst my mother would throw things at me and scratch and punch me so it destroyed my self-confidence . It would have been better if I had have lived with a father who did that because nothing feels worse then taking a beating off a woman but it was just my mum so that was that. So I guess back then I was used to that sort of sh1t hence I reacted like an AFC moron.
And this is why that "never hit a girl" sh1t is nonsense. A girl would think twice about hitting you if she knew she'd be knocked out cold in return.

I would never raise a hand to a woman unless someone was in danger.
You are a sucker.

I have told girls straight up if they hit me that i hit back. So far I have but not hard. They stop punching my chest or shoulder when i give their shoulder a good punch in return. But i don't go out with retarded girls so they're like "yeah i deserved that." I can't believe the number of girls who don't think twice about hitting a guy since it's pretty much socially acceptable.

It doesn't matter if it "doesn't hurt." It's fvcking degrading to be hit.

AlekNovy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once approached a girl on the street... And this is funny, it wasn't even an "approach". I genuinely was asking for the directions to some place.

As I said "excuse me", she yelled with who knows how many glass-shattering decibels: "Leave me the **** ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

And all these people turned to look at me as if though I were a rapist.

It's funny, coz that's the day I understood just how much my confidence had grown.

As the people turned, I just laughed (it came out of me naturally), and I did this expression like "poor girl, what's wrong with her". And just cheerfully continued, smiling to myself for it the next few minutes.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before my ex and I ended our relationship she mentioned that I would have trouble attracting women above the age of 15. What a b!tch.

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
And this is why that "never hit a girl" sh1t is nonsense. A girl would think twice about hitting you if she knew she'd be knocked out cold in return.

You are a sucker.

I have told girls straight up if they hit me that i hit back. So far I have but not hard. They stop punching my chest or shoulder when i give their shoulder a good punch in return. But i don't go out with retarded girls so they're like "yeah i deserved that." I can't believe the number of girls who don't think twice about hitting a guy since it's pretty much socially acceptable.

It doesn't matter if it "doesn't hurt." It's fvcking degrading to be hit.
Yeah, I do know what you mean, I guess it is just a psychological hurdle for me. I mean, as an example, one of my friends was in a bar and a woman came over and started talking to him and he was ignoring her or something (can't remember the exact details as it was a while ago). Anyway, he turned around and she punched him hard in the face so he turned back and punched her really hard in the jaw, I mean she literally went over a table, stone cold out. I didn't chastise him or think it was the wrong thing to do because at the end of the day, she hit him first for no reason and deserved it. It would just be difficult for me to react like that in practice. the most recent experience I had of a woman doing anything like that was a girl I was sleeping with who was telling me to move up in bed but there wasn't much room so she started hitting me in the shoulder and when I told her to stop she kicked me in the legs so I just got out of bed, got her stuff and grabbed her shoulder and kicked her out.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAVE ME ALONE while everyone a crazy girl who I messed around with for a month and than broke up with cause I felt she was a girl with a lot of personal problems. anywyay I was doing my job as a bartender when she walked up towards my bar and started screaming, LEAVE ME ALONE! I simply ignored her made a mention with my finger pointing at my head that she was crazy.. but nobody messes with me so other girls who I know or some who i've been with turned around towards her, and started yelling at her, JELOUS BIATCH! PSYCHO!!!

well yeah that was one of those most direspectfull things that happend. while I ended the messing around in a normal good mannered way

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
wooow you guys have very weak stories.

i have a lot of bad experiences with both men (no homo) and women

1.- a couple of girls have told me they wished i was dead
2.- a guy made fun of me because of my parents divorce and said they didnt wanted me (i was 12 years old) and the worst part is that i didnt say anything back. right now i would have beaten him up and throw his face to the concrete.

3.- another girl said my parents didnt wanted me (which is only true for my father) thats why it hurted so much.

4.- in high school some classmates used to compare me all the time with a nerd-emo kid. and made fun of me all the time.

5.- some kids used to throw rocks at me until i fought them back.

6.- some girls made me think they liked me and then made fun of me when i tried to make a move.

7.- in highschool there was this girl i liked and i was talking to her, then a jock came and started screaming in the classroom my name and that i was a stupid mother****er and started crushing my neck. the girl laughed.

8.- a girl said i was a dumb mother****er in front of some classmates and ridiculed me. they all laughed real hard.

but its cool, i thanked them all for hurting me, because it only made me stronger and made me improve like a mofo.
in fact im going to the gym, this just gave me the anger i needed for another succesful workout.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy thought it would be funny to make fun of me while i was hitting on this chick, so I broke his nose.

pastispast

Reaction score
I called her apologize for my mistake..,she Didnt take my call but texted me said text out here and i will consider forgive you..lol i reply let be it and go away..

Last edited: