Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Disrespectful thing a man/woman has done or said to you

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked me and some other chic both in the same day. I didn't know until after and he lied through his teeth until I tricked him into the truth.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....lol "Tricked," him into truth....seems like he tricked YOU into thinking that he cared about you at all lol.

I had a girl make fun of my appearance and then begin the "Self depression, low self esteem era," but I am beginning to make a change and have had the same women panting at the mouth for me to bad she will never get a taste.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
the most disrespectful thing a girl ever said to me? in my junior year i asked a girl to homecoming. her friend later told me that she would only go if i paid for her. i told her i would have to think about it. she then said "she's doing you a favor by going with you". yeah, that kind of pissed me off.
You're winning so far, that's pretty bad.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
the most disrespectful thing a girl ever said to me? in my junior year i asked a girl to homecoming. her friend later told me that she would only go if i paid for her. i told her i would have to think about it. she then said "she's doing you a favor by going with you". yeah, that kind of pissed me off.
Im guessing you didnt go with her? :down:

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm...

A girl once said "Fvck You!" to me

I was like "yeah, you wish"

Reaction score
In my highschool days this girl called me a ***** cause I let my girlfriend at the time win all the arguments and I wouldn't get loud.

Holy **** have I changed. lol

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i think at least at this moment i rank higher than u all.

i got slapped twice, been told by a girl that im not her type, been called psycho and said "fck off" many times by many's.

well, now a little more truth: got slapped by one i once got too CLOSE with, the other one who slapped me ended up begging for my company, the psycho calling lady still wants to date with me adn to the "fck off" ones, i JUST SAY FVCK OFFFFFFF..... LOL

my experience is both very bad and good at times. its lke everytime i pushed my comfort zone i ended up either better or worse.

Reaction score
I have all you fools beat..Your stories are weak as hell.

I got thrown out of her apartment on my ass in a strange neighborhood @ 4am on New Years Eve when I was drunk and couldn't drive anywhere, then she turned off her phones and wouldn't answer the door.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I have all you fools beat..Your stories are weak as hell.

I got thrown out of her apartment on my ass in a strange neighborhood @ 4am on New Years Eve when I was drunk and couldn't drive anywhere, then she turned off her phones and wouldn't answer the door.
That's not that bad, least you made it past 12.00.

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Loads of stuff in the past really, hence one of the reasons I have had to change and generally grow up.

One that sticks out is a woman I was going out with who started hitting and kicking me in an argument. I picked up a heavy book and told her to use that instead if she wanted to try and hurt me, she wouldn't so I started hitting myself in the face with it for her and then punched the walls until my knuckles and nose were bleeding. Not one of my finest moments but she was totally psyched out without me having to raise a finger to her.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlanB said:
Loads of stuff in the past really, hence one of the reasons I have had to change and generally grow up.

One that sticks out is a woman I was going out with who started hitting and kicking me in an argument. I picked up a heavy book and told her to use that instead if she wanted to try and hurt me, she wouldn't so I started hitting myself in the face with it for her and then punched the walls until my knuckles and nose were bleeding. Not one of my finest moments but she was totally psyched out with out me having to raise a finger to her.
rather say u disrespected urself!

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
rather say u disrespected urself!
No doubt but it was pretty disrespectful of her to think that she could raise her fists to me. I'm not talking a slap, I mean I stood there whilst she punched me with closed fists in the face and kicked me in the legs and stomach. It wasn't a great period of my life to be honest. When I was growing up, I used to stand there whilst my mother would throw things at me and scratch and punch me so it destroyed my self-confidence . It would have been better if I had have lived with a father who did that because nothing feels worse then taking a beating off a woman but it was just my mum so that was that. So I guess back then I was used to that sort of sh1t hence I reacted like an AFC moron.

In hindsight (everyone has 20/20 vision hindsight) the minute she laid a finger on me I should have left, I would never raise a hand to a woman unless someone was in danger.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlanB said:
No doubt but it was pretty disrespectful of her to think that she could raise her fists to me. I'm not talking a slap, I mean I stood there whilst she punched me with closed fists in the face and kicked me in the legs and stomach. It wasn't a great period of my life to be honest. When I was growing up, I used to stand there whilst my mother would throw things at me and scratch and punch me so it destroyed my self-confidence . It would have been better if I had have lived with a father who did that because nothing feels worse then taking a beating off a woman but it was just my mum so that was that. So I guess back then I was used to that sort of sh1t hence I reacted like an AFC moron.

In hindsight (everyone has 20/20 vision hindsight) the minute she laid a finger on me I should have left, I would never raise a hand to a woman unless someone was in danger.
methink too

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl I called out for being a jealous ***** called me the most arrogant prick shes ever met haha. My retort, get used to it, because youre gonna meet a whole lot more!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
One guy winked at my girl while i was with her... (i guess a common thing since there are never enough women to go around so men has to flirt with taken women)

Last week a girl gave me her number after i spent 2 hours at a club with her .. when i called she said hello then just hung up in my face... and never called back or responded.. LOL