Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Carnage In Germany

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Holy Crap, Bust out the candles!!! Common mates, join hands, stand up for solidarity, if we form a long enough line, maybe we can red rover these dangerous White MALES away. It'll be ok if we can just #TeachWhiteMenNotToKill

If Trump doesn't get in, you guys are fvked. You'd have more luck resurrecting hitler.

B

BlueAlpha1

Holy Crap, Bust out the candles!!! Common mates, join hands, stand up for solidarity, if we form a long enough line, maybe we can red rover these dangerous White MALES away. It'll be ok if we can just #TeachWhiteMenNotToKill

If Trump doesn't get in, you guys are fvked. You'd have more luck resurrecting hitler.
Don't you just love buzz words like "solidarity"? Don't you just love a bunch of iPhone-ing millennials changing their Twitter images to rainbow or peace? Don't you just love "thoughts and prayers"? Don't you just love westerners marching against "Islamophobia" as Muslims try to drag the west back 1,400 years?

I have already laid the foundation to my mother and brother - the only people keeping me here. In another 8-12 years, I might be living in Iceland or the Czech Republic, a place that really has a zero tolerance policy towards this sort of garbage.