Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mixed signals from girls

tilger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dating this girl, pretty good looking, I went out a few times, we had fun and I invited over a few days ago, we almost had sex but I could not find the condoms I had so we did not but she spent the night. we talked about our relationship and I said to start slowly but that I like her way more than waht I thought (she clearly wants a relationship) After that she initiates contact with me over text but way too cold, (she used to text me every night and morning and very flirty), she also always instantly replies when I text her but in a very cold way, didnt invite her out again yet because I am sick, is she playing games becuase what I said about going slowly?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to have sex and you ruined the moment literally from missing condoms. Preparation dude. One key to bettering yourself. If you're going on a date, always clean your room, stock condoms in the night stand. You get the gist.

She's cold now to you. Ask her to come over and cook together, if she doesn't reply....so do you. Talk to more women.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dating this girl, pretty good looking, I went out a few times, we had fun and I invited over a few days ago, we almost had sex but I could not find the condoms I had so we did not but she spent the night. we talked about our relationship and I said to start slowly but that I like her way more than waht I thought (she clearly wants a relationship) After that she initiates contact with me over text but way too cold, (she used to text me every night and morning and very flirty), she also always instantly replies when I text her but in a very cold way, didnt invite her out again yet because I am sick, is she playing games becuase what I said about going slowly?
Don't talk to girls about your FEELINGS especially if you're dating. Gives the game away if she finds out you really like her.

Nick236

Reaction score
No I don't think she's playing games. She could be busy or just got bored with you. Focus on meeting other girls dude.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex 1st relationship later, you've lost all frame.
STOP talking about RLs & feelings. Date and bang then atleast 10x.

Read the DJ bible.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY are you talking about relationship? That's a woman's job, don't bring it up. Let them. Then make them work for it.... Yes, you needed to bang her. Who doesn't know where their condoms are? That's like not knowing where the toilet paper is.... and you never want to run out of either one

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One. You didn't pull the trigger and you didn't have sex with her when she wanted it. Women aren't used being sexually rejected and they never handle it very good.

Two. You told her how you feel. Best way of making a girl go cold or get her interest to plumet is tell her how you feel about her.

Telling her how you feel destroys challenge.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Telling her that you want to "start slowly" or "go slowly" won't earn you points. Quite the opposite. You would think that women would respect that, but they don't. If SHE wants to go slow, ok. But don't verbalize it if you don't have to. Talking about it kills it.

Definitely have condoms ready and nearby. There are only two options with today's female:

1. Do it raw. (not recommended)

2. Grab a condom quick and use it. (Recommended)

Stopping to go to the gas station or drugstore to buy condoms will not fly. Women hate interrupting the moment.

This is a tough one to recover from, even though it was a minor mistake. But try one more date and see what happens.

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think it was less about the sex and more about telling her you really, really like her. Girls don't want guys who are emotionally "easy." Ask yourself: would an outlaw biker say that sh*t?

That's my gut reaction, not enough info in OP to be sure.