Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Minneapolis , Minneasota wanted

kbot101

Reaction score
Hey I sent you guys all the same email, I just moved to Uptown 4 months ago.

Noesis

Reaction score
I just created a google group called MNPUA designed for MN DJs/PUAs/etc to better keep in touch. Send me a message with your email if you want an invite.
Cheers.
-N

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some club reviews

Here are some club reviews from twin cities night clubs.com

5. Axis 7.3
4. The Annex 7.3 (overrated to me)
3. 414 Sound bar 7.7(roflllll)
2. Valentino's 8.1
1. Envy 8.1 (been there once so I can't judge this place)

^^^eeeh, here is my list for 2008 (mind you, its not the best of all time just of that year)

5. Rosens (This bar is one of those when you go on the right night, you might find some fine ass breezy's)
4. Valentino's (This club fell of to me, the women now are sloppy and not on point like a couple years ago, however when its poppin its poppin)
3. Axis (two for ones are fire, the hottest bar tender *forgot her name* depending on the night you can come up or it can be a sausage fest)
2. The Wild Onion (not a club, but a great bar to work on escalation, its not too noisy, and tons of hotties)
1. Spin/Cream (free drinks before 11:30, no cover before 11 on sundays, and dark women, can't beat that)

Top five wack bars

5. Seven Ultra lounge (IF you wanna stand around with posers, and old cougars and lions who are to busy looking lame and not having fun be my guest, it has some hot chicks though only reason why its not lower on the list)
4. Gabby's (I feel bad for out of towners who are told this club is poppin, if you wanna catch something on your gentials sure)
3. Any club that told me to tuck in my chain (its a dog tag you f*cks, or said my pants were to baggy (lol @ my pants being baggy when they hugging my nuts I swear)
2. ClubCristal (200 people and one hot chick? no thanks, PASS)
1. Dive Bar (nothing but whales, and gorillas, avoid at all cost. you will be highly dissapointed if you spend money there, I wouldn't go there again on a free night)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Here are some club reviews from twin cities night clubs.com

5. Axis 7.3
4. The Annex 7.3 (overrated to me)
3. 414 Sound bar 7.7(roflllll)
2. Valentino's 8.1
1. Envy 8.1 (been there once so I can't judge this place)

^^^eeeh, here is my list for 2008 (mind you, its not the best of all time just of that year)

5. Rosens (This bar is one of those when you go on the right night, you might find some fine ass breezy's)
4. Valentino's (This club fell of to me, the women now are sloppy and not on point like a couple years ago, however when its poppin its poppin)
3. Axis (two for ones are fire, the hottest bar tender *forgot her name* depending on the night you can come up or it can be a sausage fest)
2. The Wild Onion (not a club, but a great bar to work on escalation, its not too noisy, and tons of hotties)
1. Spin/Cream (free drinks before 11:30, no cover before 11 on sundays, and dark women, can't beat that)

Top five wack bars

5. Seven Ultra lounge (IF you wanna stand around with posers, and old cougars and lions who are to busy looking lame and not having fun be my guest, it has some hot chicks though only reason why its not lower on the list)
4. Gabby's (I feel bad for out of towners who are told this club is poppin, if you wanna catch something on your gentials sure)
3. Any club that told me to tuck in my chain (its a dog tag you f*cks, or said my pants were to baggy (lol @ my pants being baggy when they hugging my nuts I swear)
2. ClubCristal (200 people and one hot chick? no thanks, PASS)
1. Dive Bar (nothing but whales, and gorillas, avoid at all cost. you will be highly dissapointed if you spend money there, I wouldn't go there again on a free night)
Holy fukk this thread is old as hell. Lol man i was such a young pup when I first posted in this...first time moving to the cities...lol memoriessssss. Damn sons. Time flies. Anyway update fellas Im still in the city ya dig? S mpls so hit me up I know all the clubs I got friends workin at Spin and have been pretty much everywhere.

Alright down to biz, my top 5 venues :

Azia - decent restaurant/lounge. Usually take a female here on a first time meet an greet. drinks are kinda pricey but there are some hot sophisticated females in this joint.

Club Spin - got a bro working here. its cool i guess. old ass club but has its moments...there is no re-entry so you cant leave which blows. thurs 18+ night, look for fine breezyz...friday and sunday is Cream which is a mostly black crowd but will see asians some and maybe a couple latinas. Plenty of fine ***** around any night.

sneaky petes - good place to go, got poles on the dance floor and good drinks. usually can get pretty full lots of fine chicks in here. more of a bar atmosphere.

all other bars - always good places to go...Brothers (college crowd), Rosens (solo is right, def find hotties here) imperial room (has upstairs an downstairs...small dancefloor...people rave about it like its very underrated but i dont see anything special).

My top spot goes to Aqua. Place is just really nice..cool colors, big ass dancefloor, hottest club in downtown prolly...next to NV...i dont like the layout of NV. However the bathroom attendant at Aqua is the biggest ******* on the planet, where as the guys at NV are usually pretty cool an just leave **** laying out like ciggs, gum, etc etc.

Seven is cool if you wanna front like your wallstreet but its full of squares so unless you just got out of a corporate meeting and are heading out with your invest banker buddies 7 aint the place to go. Oh yeah and HIGH CLASS prostitution GOES HARD up in 7, chambers, graves etc. ****s crazay son. lots of coke *****s.

Alright sooo this has been a long ass post but I hope some of my mpls bros get something out of this.

Oh and Honorable Mentions go to BARFLY...wed is 18+ can be poppin. and The Lounge which is kind of hidden away but worth the search. Alright thats it for now.

PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian whats good man

Been to Sneaky Pete's once, and it was crazy a brother was in over his head with those white girls lol

Aqua? I don't know man, I ain't never felt Aqua like that, but then I ain't never gave Aqua and NV a chance because them bouncers be on some hate ****. The dress code in Minnesota really needs to be re-evulated, they won't let my peoples in!!!

lol

p.s. I wanna check out The Lounge, I remember a couple years ago my boy and I saw some fine a$$ girls sitting there chilling, we chopped it up for a minute and said "yo next weekend we going there" it never happend though.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
whats up anybody still around LOL?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
10 years strong in this game
Damn. I.been outta town. Mpls changed a lot!!! Hbu.brah

Thorsvald

Reaction score
New to this forum. Not new to PUA or the Twin Cities. This thread looks like it hasn't been visited in a while. Hit me up if you're down to sarge in the Twin Cities. I've been going lone wolf too long and none of my buddies here are that into pick-up.

Cheers,
Thorsvald

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that it's summer the skirts are out.....

Don't Sleep on "Tangiers" that place is loaded with hot hot talent

The W is also a great place

Wear a blazer, with a pocket square and a nice dress shirt and you should be Good to go!

Happy hunting!