Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Minneapolis , Minneasota wanted

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if an old dog like me would have a chance in the Cities around all these young pups... ;)

B.J. Van Beusekom

Reaction score
Minneapolis DJ's

I live in the western suburbs, so I am always looking for some bro's to chill with and to hit on some ladies. drop me a line
drejdrop@hotmail.com perhaps I'll contact oxide, buck naked, or american outlaw. Downtown is my usual destination:Refuge, Brothers, or Lone Tree.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Update...

I live in minneaplis now. 19, got my own pad.

PM me or whatever.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP
Any MPLS/SP DJs want to get together to form a wing? Oxide wants to hook up but there's a problem with some of the DJs aren't quite legal and there are those that are ummmm, very legal. Anyone have any ideas of a good sarging venue (preferably a club) where the age thing isn't an issue. Some of us are just a bit too old for 'teenie-boppers' and they wouldn't necessarily go for our 'Ben-Gay' scent... :p

Shike

Reaction score
Hey guys... Bloomington, MN here. 27, I know the scene and am up for getting an evening or something. Just found this site a couple days ago and have been browsing a lot.

I have been to *quite* a few bars in the Minneapolis area. Just recently found Valentinos in So. St Paul and that place is happening.

Finding a place for all ages might be a bit tough. Downtown is a bit young. Eden Prairie and couple other suburbs are a bit old. Surprisingly the Mall of America has a good mix. Yeah, I know you're all groaning now... it's actually pretty happening on a Sat night.

Anyway, I'm out... hope we figure something out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the deal at Jillians at the MOA? I know that there's a age limit after a certain time. Anyone know if it's 18 or 21?

Shike

Reaction score
I think it's 21+ at 10:00. Could be 9:00 but I think it's 10:00.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
New Here

Just surfing around tonight and I see there are some people in my area active on this board.

I'd be interested in hanging with all of you who take the initiative to get women, dating, and seduction handled. I live in the south metro.

l-deezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im back

yeah i still live in Minneapolis and i've been looking for other dj's to hang out with so leave your # and i'll check everyday and keep looking for it.

one more thing Northside!!!

The Brotrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, What's Happening?

I go to school in Northfield, Mn, but I am rolling back to Stillwater for the summer. I turn 21 this summer, and would love to check out the bar scene with some fellow DJs. My game is more structured to college (It pays to go to a Playboy top ten school), but I am thinking about becoming a proffesional wingman to help pay for law school.

Much love
AIM: thebrotrain00

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am coming back to Burnsville this summer.

I know tropix/stargate is 18+
Escape/Spin is 18+ on thursdays..

by the way
I turn 21 in September!

You guys should take me out ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
I am coming back to Burnsville this summer.

I know tropix/stargate is 18+
Escape/Spin is 18+ on thursdays..

by the way
I turn 21 in September!

You guys should take me out ;)
Well it's about d@mn time you became legal! I thought I'd be 60 before you'd be able to drink a Zima!

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Minneapolis. Anyone want to go out on a sarge? PM me.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in Woodbury (not the worst suburb, but close), but will be relocating to Minneapolis or St. Paul before the year is out.

wacasey@yahoo.com if anyone has any plans.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 22. Looking for some wings around my age range (at least 21). Just moved to Minneapolis and live like 10 mins away from the main U. Lookin for some wingmen (maybe we could get a whole group together and start some lair) - PM me or e-mail me at kevonetwothree@yahoo.com

Noesis

Reaction score
Heh, because 'unavailable' is never truly unavailable and because this thread was started like 5 years ago, so I figured I'd throw my email out there even though things might be a bit touch and go for the next few months--I'm planning long term here! :)
-N