Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"MicroAggression"??? Feminist BS has gone way too far...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I think I triggered someone.

If it runs its course next generation will be accused for sexual harassment for looking in the general direction of an attractive female.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this is silly... but there are far more stupid things feminists do...

(1) Slvt walks in underwear to protest objectification.
(2) Government out of their lives and away from their bodies, BUT want government to pay for their birth control and abortions.
(3) "#Killall men" is just a joke... but anything critical of women is misogyny.
(4) In Sweden it is illegal to criticize feminism.

This is all normal female behavior... feminism is all about giving women an advantage, they really do not care about equality. this micro aggression thing is just an attempt to show how women are being supposedly victimized when this really isn't happening. Woman are always testing the boundaries of men to see just how much they can get. As long as the weak @ss beta men continue to pander to this stupidity they will keep doing it.

They are quickly getting to the point where their behavior is so stupid men will say enough. Feminism is already becoming unpopular with women... but that won't stop it they will back up and take a different approach "He for She", as an example. Women can not do anything on their own to get anything done... they need men to help them because they are incapable of working as a group to achieve anything.

All this feminist BS has contaminated Europe... But you know what... it's nothing to worry abou because sooner or later men will take control back of their countries, it's already starting to happen, and you know what... all the feminists will fall back in line and behave themselves... why... because women are completely incapable of getting anything done without men. I've said this before and I will say it again, and I am sorry if anyone is offended by this, but it is the truth. If you ever have a bunch of money to waste, and a project that you do not want to see completed, then put bunch of women in charge of it, at the end of the day they will have spent all the fvcking money and NOTHING will have been accomplished, the last bit of money will be spent on certificates of appreciation for "trying" and an end of project cake.

Using scenes from MOVIES to illustrate supposed 'real' nonaggression is just too funny... you can not make this stuff up. Movies are not real.... the reason why the scenes shown in the video are so funny is because they are so absurd.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time I hear the term microagression, I check out. No matter what it is - TV, news article, conversation. It's the dumbest thing ever. I feel like becoming my dad at that point - "You want me to give you something to cry about????"

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget "manspreading". The sexist terms they come up with is disturbing.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, tactically speaking, "microaggression" is a brilliant invention of the left. If someone can be microaggressed by you - unintentionally, they can feel justified in retaliating with actual aggression. The insanity, of course, is equating words with aggression, or the idea that some people have such internalized privilege, etc. that they can unintentionally aggress. It's finding subjective offense where none exists objectively and then feeling justified in physical retaliation.

Serenity

Reaction score
This woman (yes, a woman) expresses so well how I feel about feminism. She sees it for the irrationality it is, feminism is madness.
She fvcking turns me on.

If a feminist doesn't want me to touch her, look at her or acknowledge her existence all they have to do is ask. Still they go to great lengths making themselves absolutely repulsive. Like the only thing left they can do to be sure no man will come near them is to use skunk spray as perfume.

They should sell that, concentrated skunk odour as perfume. Market it as "Are you a feminist? The perfect man repellent is finally here, you never have to worry about men going near you EVER again!".

They're already far beyond repulsive to me though, feminism is less attractive than an 80 year old mans hairy balls tumbling around on my tongue. And that's pretty fvcking disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman (yes, a woman) expresses so well how I feel about feminism. She sees it for the irrationality it is, feminism is madness.
She fvcking turns me on.

If a feminist doesn't want me to touch her, look at her or acknowledge her existence all they have to do is ask. Still they go to great lengths making themselves absolutely repulsive. Like the only thing left they can do to be sure no man will come near them is to use skunk spray as perfume.

They should sell that, concentrated skunk odour as perfume. Market it as "Are you a feminist? The perfect man repellent is finally here, you never have to worry about men going near you EVER again!".

They're already far beyond repulsive to me though, feminism is less attractive than an 80 year old mans hairy balls tumbling around on my tongue. And that's pretty fvcking disgusting.
OMG that last one made me spit my water - full, actual LOL!!