Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men pedestalizing other men

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
just a comment. I have noticed men look at me differently, in different situations.

One. Since I stepped up my fashion game, especially at work, much more men look away or actually smile and look down. This is almost always in a submissive "i am not worthy" look/reaction. (said on other threads, I am 5'8 150lb with a gimp arm from an accident) I carry myself with authority, because inside my gimp frame I am a badass m0f0. Most of these men are under 50 and married, nearly all look and dress like 65yo.

Two: When I pass by physically larger / alpha types I do not look them in the eye or will indirectly challenge them by walking close or bumping them physically and saying "excuse me" as if they are invisible. Invariably nearly all say "hi" to me first as I walk past.

Walk with purpose, look to your destination.
that 6'2 stud dude aint sh1t... do not envy him, do not smile at him, do not look in his eye, he is not you.
Lol. You sound very insecure.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two: When I pass by physically larger / alpha types I do not look them in the eye or will indirectly challenge them by walking close or bumping them physically and saying "excuse me" as if they are invisible. Invariably nearly all say "hi" to me first as I walk past.
Lol yeah okay. These guys deff aren't alpha or would you have been clocked in the face at the minimum by now.

As for the op,I personally believe that any unrealistic golden view of someone stems from low self worth.. When I was a dweeb there was always guys I knew that I wanted to be like or friends with(mostly the jocks/drug dealers in my school), not much diff than pedestrianizing the hot girl you want. Cuz once I started talking to some of them or hanging out with them they were actually pieces of crap, but that didn't stop me. Developing self-worth and a positive self esteem helped me see myself and other people for who they really are

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a comment. I have noticed men look at me differently, in different situations.

One. Since I stepped up my fashion game, especially at work, much more men look away or actually smile and look down. This is almost always in a submissive "i am not worthy" look/reaction. (said on other threads, I am 5'8 150lb with a gimp arm from an accident) I carry myself with authority, because inside my gimp frame I am a badass m0f0. Most of these men are under 50 and married, nearly all look and dress like 65yo.

Walk with purpose, look to your destination.
that 6'2 stud dude aint sh1t... do not envy him, do not smile at him, do not look in his eye, he is not you.
You might consider getting the word, "gimp" out of your vocabulary. The words we use tend to create loops of thought that can be damaging. If I use a word like that I'm reinforcing a certain belief. You used it for your entire frame, too.

Why not instead come up with a neutral description of your arm challenge and your general frame?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you