Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men On Strike

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men on Strike is a book written by Helen Smith. In an interview posted on youtube, she discusses her book that talks about many of the same issues we discuss here. Its probably the best all encompassing discussion I've ever listened to in regards to what red pill guys are facing today. She definitely gets the issues we face.

Some of the topics in the video are:

Divorce Laws
Blaming Men
Sechsual Harassment
Human Resources
PUA
Child Support
Hypergamy
Higher Education
Child Education
False Rape Charges
Men Being Disregared
Government Against Men
Alpha Males
Female Standards
Men not going to Church
Men not wanting to get Married
Entrepreneur's
Individual Achievement
Single Mom's
Blue Pill Men

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad she said it, a man couldn't tell women that......
A man could tell a woman that. Although he couldn't tell her that if wants to bed her\doesn't to have his opinions challenged by an army of white knights.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this a while back on another site. She makes a lot of sense. Made me wonder if she has any twin sisters like her that are available.
As you look online, you'll find there are several women who understand and are writing about these kinds of topics.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently reading the book "Men on Strike" by Dr. Helen Smith. The book was released in 2013 and I have wanted to read it for many years but never have gotten around to reading it until the present time.

@The Duke and @taiyuu_otoko are still regular forum participants 7 years after this initial thread was created.

I hope that we can discuss this book in detail as I go along and read it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most geniuses are far ahead of their time, it's still not time for the public to interface with this but it's coming

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made some progress reading the book as I'm on its final chapter. I don't think Helen Smith is a genius and she wasn't ahead of her time. Aaron Clarey and Rollo Tomassi were saying similar things at similar times. Additionally, she cited the Chateau Heartiste blog (Roissy) a number of times in her work. In the early 2010s, Roosh, Rollo, and Roissy were considered the leading voices in the red pill/Manosphere movement. Today, only Rollo is around.

Helen Smith might have gotten more mainstream recognition as compared Rollo, Roosh, Aaron Clarey, etc. Helen Smith got a mainstream publisher to publish her work. Roosh was self-published prior to his Christianity conversion. Rollo is self-published too. Major publishers have had no interest in either.

Neil Strauss' "The Game" got published by a publisher in part due to Neil Strauss' writing career prior to "The Game".

Mystery self-published "Mystery Method" but did get mainstream recognition from VH1 for 2 seasons of "The Pickup Artist".

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you have way too much time on your hands. Find a good hobby. Cigars, Cars, Food, Traveling, Biking, Rock Climbing, Lifting weights, Drawing, Painting, Music, .. Alot of these videos you guys watch and articles you guys read I wouldn't click even if I had all the time in the world.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished the book. The saddest thing about the book is that it is 10 years older and things have not improved for men. Going MGTOW is not a solution. More men now are MGTOWs and incels as compared to 10 years ago.

In the Western world, men are still considered 2nd class citizens. K-12 schools still prioritize the development of girls over the development of boys.

There's a reason Rollo has used the term gynocentric social order. This whole book proved the idea of Rollo's gynocentric social order.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few observations

- again a woman monetizing male issues. Its older but still..

- yes, its incel territory. Yet the rise of incels cannot be ignored anymore

-most of these topics rub me the wrong way. A man on strike= a dead man/ a worthless man who might as well die right now .

Its a man's burden to carry this planet. I am sick of these pathetic losers who keep blaming women. When will men start blaming each other??

-at the end of the day the writer will ALSO chase top dudes lol. Yall think pearly things type of women having sympathy with men, nah ,they just milk yall for monetary benefits.

@SW15 what are YOUR thoughts so far as you're the one who actually read and finished this ish.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few observations

- again a woman monetizing male issues. Its older but still..

- yes, its incel territory. Yet the rise of incels cannot be ignored anymore

-most of these topics rub me the wrong way. A man on strike= a dead man/ a worthless man who might as well die right now .

Its a man's burden to carry this planet. I am sick of these pathetic losers who keep blaming women. When will men start blaming each other??

-at the end of the day the writer will ALSO chase top dudes lol. Yall think pearly things type of women having sympathy with men, nah ,they just milk yall for monetary benefits.

@SW15 what are YOUR thoughts so far as you're the one who actually read and finished this ish.
Lmao no. The idea that a man should work for society is one of the most toxic

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were around during the Stone Age with those thoughts you would have perished.

Men are the doers in society. That's our role in nature. Sorry if that's too much for you to handle.
Old world thinking from an old man is hilarious, you didn't die young like every other person did in the old world yet youll propagate their way of thinking as if you did, classic boomer take.