Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mecca

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
the old testament is not a very big focus in Christianity. They mostly follow the new testament. Also that verse applies to Jews who started worshipping false idols.

The old testament has a pattern. The Jews do good, God blesses them, they start fvcking up and God punishes them, they learn from their mistakes, do well, God blesses them, they start fvcking up because everything has been so good, so on so forth.

The new testament is about peace, love and helping others.

Regardless, their are no radical Christians that are a threat. They're are however at least a few million radical Islamist and a few hundred thousand who condone the actions of radical Islamist making them passive radicals and just as guilty for not trying to stop it.

Showing one bible verse from the old testament is not an argument.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

''After 1981, members of groups such as the Army of God began attacking abortion clinics and doctors across the United States

In 2015, Robert Doggart, a 63 year old mechanical engineer, was indicted for solicitation to commit a civil rights violation by intending to damage or destroy religious property after communicating that he intended to amass weapons to attack a Muslim enclave in Delaware County, New York.[110] Doggart, a member of several private militia groups,

Christian Identity is a loosely affiliated global group of churches and individuals devoted to a racialized theology which asserts that North European whites are the direct descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, God's chosen people. It has been associated with groups such as the Aryan Nations''

You like it or not.... all 3 abrahamic religions promote peace love and inner control... yet every 2-3 pages they have violence in case you don't follow the ''peaceful way''. The preacher pick the page.....

Beside 100% of terrorist never read a holy book.... they were told what's inside

If there is a wikipedia page about Christian terrorism.... it means it exist. The difference?

Christians live primarily in Western civilizations where political institution took control and divided ''religion and politics'' thus having more control.... These institutions became self-sufficient (thus not depending on the government)

In ''muslim'' aka Asian or African regions, including Latin Christian world.... if you are not connected to the political power (aka political party) you have no chance of survival... there is no institution to take care of you other than the governement. Religious group such as Muslim Brotherhood or Hezbollah or Church fill that gap. You see it in the USA or some religious communities around the world that reject governement intervention.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
the old testament is not a very big focus in Christianity. They mostly follow the new testament. Also that verse applies to Jews who started worshipping false idols.

The old testament has a pattern. The Jews do good, God blesses them, they start fvcking up and God punishes them, they learn from their mistakes, do well, God blesses them, they start fvcking up because everything has been so good, so on so forth.

The new testament is about peace, love and helping others.

Regardless, their are no radical Christians that are a threat. They're are however at least a few million radical Islamist and a few hundred thousand who condone the actions of radical Islamist making them passive radicals and just as guilty for not trying to stop it.

Showing one bible verse from the old testament is not an argument.
Okay.

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."
Luke 19:27 ESV

Cherry pick your favorite religious book all you want. You're still full of sh*t.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Okay.

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."
Luke 19:27 ESV

Cherry pick your favorite religious book all you want. You're still full of sh*t.
Parable of the Ten Servants

11The crowd was listening to everything Jesus said. And because he was nearing Jerusalem, he told them a story to correct the impression that the Kingdom of God would begin right away. 12He said, “A nobleman was called away to a distant empire to be crowned king and then return. 13Before he left, he called together ten of his servants and divided among them ten pounds of silver,b saying, ‘Invest this for me while I am gone.’ 14But his people hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We do not want him to be our king.’

15“After he was crowned king, he returned and called in the servants to whom he had given the money. He wanted to find out what their profits were. 16The first servant reported, ‘Master, I invested your money and made ten times the original amount!’

17“‘Well done!’ the king exclaimed. ‘You are a good servant. You have been faithful with the little I entrusted to you, so you will be governor of ten cities as your reward.’

18“The next servant reported, ‘Master, I invested your money and made five times the original amount.’

19“‘Well done!’ the king said. ‘You will be governor over five cities.’

20“But the third servant brought back only the original amount of money and said, ‘Master, I hid your money and kept it safe. 21I was afraid because you are a hard man to deal with, taking what isn’t yours and harvesting crops you didn’t plant.’

22“‘You wicked servant!’ the king roared. ‘Your own words condemn you. If you knew that I’m a hard man who takes what isn’t mine and harvests crops I didn’t plant, 23why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank? At least I could have gotten some interest on it.’

24“Then, turning to the others standing nearby, the king ordered, ‘Take the money from this servant, and give it to the one who has ten pounds.’

25“‘But, master,’ they said, ‘he already has ten pounds!’

26“‘Yes,’ the king replied, ‘and to those who use well what they are given, even more will be given. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. 27And as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.’”

Hurr durr, you're a faggot that took one verse out of context. Jesus was telling a story. This wasn't something he was telling Christians to do.

You've no argument.

The violent verses I the Koran are open ended and ambiguous. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

"Violence
Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Their apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem isnot bad people, but bad ideology. Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history."

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Quran
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"(Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people intoraiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quran
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah
[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"(Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people intoraiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

So you using the Bible peaceful verse to contradict the Bible violent verse.

You using the Quran violent verse.... let me counter with the Quran peaceful verse:

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Chapter 5, Verse 32: "f anyone slew a person—unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land—it would be as if he slew the whole people. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people''

''Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good. (Al Quran 16:129)''

In the end, people will quote whatever suits them to promote their agenda. Islam is younger and more modern than Christianity because it was invented 600 years after Christianity.

Heck you see the first codification of Women (right to divorce, right to keep their wealth) in Islam, where Christians wouldn't consider women equals, muslims did. (Also, no where in the Quran it says women should hide their feature... its a cultural thing that even Christians and Jews have)

Like a Islamic Scholar said: ''People will pick anything and twist any quote to further they agenda''

The Quran taste clearly that Jews and Christians are brothers (althought misguided.... they are brothers of faith thus allowed to live in the same world)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Give up. You are just a blind, deaf, dumb and stupid bigot.

You your is mind made up. Fact and reason aren't going to get in. Your little world would shatter.

Play with your contradictions all you like.They are no different than any other religious fanatic's. And you are a religious fanatic - your way is the only way.

Presented with evidence and counter-evidence to your myopia, you tap dance, shuck and jive.

Your belief is more important than reality.,

Enjoy your blind prejudice.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
So you using the Bible peaceful verse to contradict the Bible violent verse.

You using the Quran violent verse.... let me counter with the Quran peaceful verse:

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Chapter 5, Verse 32: "f anyone slew a person—unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land—it would be as if he slew the whole people. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people''

''Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good. (Al Quran 16:129)''

In the end, people will quote whatever suits them to promote their agenda. Islam is younger and more modern than Christianity because it was invented 600 years after Christianity.

Heck you see the first codification of Women (right to divorce, right to keep their wealth) in Islam, where Christians wouldn't consider women equals, muslims did. (Also, no where in the Quran it says women should hide their feature... its a cultural thing that even Christians and Jews have)

Like a Islamic Scholar said: ''People will pick anything and twist any quote to further they agenda''

The Quran taste clearly that Jews and Christians are brothers (althought misguided.... they are brothers of faith thus allowed to live in the same world)
Unfortunately none of this would apply to someone who practises another religion. You can't be righteous and and practice another religion in the eyes of Islam.

"Sura 6.101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

Sura 17.111 And say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has not taken a son and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper to save Him from disgrace; and proclaim His greatness magnifying (Him).

Sura 18.4 And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son."

Women are equal to men in Islam? Are you delusional? What a joke.
Give up. You are just a blind, deaf, dumb and stupid bigot.

You your is mind made up. Fact and reason aren't going to get in. Your little world would shatter.

Play with your contradictions all you like.They are no different than any other religious fanatic's. And you are a religious fanatic - your way is the only way.

Presented with evidence and counter-evidence to your myopia, you tap dance, shuck and jive.

Your belief is more important than reality.,

Enjoy your blind prejudice.
But I'm still right. You took a verse out of context, I corrected you. Jesus never told any to do that. Come up with a legitimate (and informed) argument and maybe your posts won't be so weak.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately none of this would apply to someone who practises another religion. You can't be righteous and and practice another religion in the eyes of Islam.

"Sura 6.101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things.

Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient: His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; you have no authority for this; do you say against Allah what you do not know?

Sura 17.111 And say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has not taken a son and Who has not a partner in the kingdom, and Who has not a helper to save Him from disgrace; and proclaim His greatness magnifying (Him).

Sura 18.4 And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son."

Women are equal to men in Islam? Are you delusional? What a joke.

But I'm still right. You took a verse out of context, I corrected you. Jesus never told any to do that. Come up with a legitimate (and informed) argument and maybe your posts won't be so weak.
You took your little Koran quotes out of context junior.

You "are still right"! LOL. Add NPD to your list of personality traits.

Shuck, jive, tap dance junior. You can't make a single point. So you wander from one to the other, hoping something, anything will stick. But in your head only you're 'rIght'.

You are a bigot, nothing more.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
You took your little Koran quotes out of context junior.

You "are still right"! LOL. Add NPD to your list of personality traits.

Shuck, jive, tap dance junior. You can't make a single point. So you wander from one to the other, hoping something, anything will stick. But in your head only you're 'rIght'.

You are a bigot, nothing more.
Actually the quotes in context are ambiguous and open ended. The bible is not.

I defeated your argument, so instead of getting upset, come up with a better one next time.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Good things that contribute positively to our society do not require tolerance.