Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mecca

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Just picture a gangster city, does not matter its name or location. Say you take a gun and knock out the gangsters, suddenly, the city becomes a bit more peaceful. Robberies, rape, murder rate dramatically decline.

Take these muslims, no matter the confession. By large they have the problem that they have because they are stupid. There is wide stupidity and education can not cure it, because it is genetic. Stupid people are easily manipulated into different believes. Take ISIS, take Taliban, take Al Qaida. Now just picture, these bastards gather once a year at this place called mecca. Just picture a 3 kiloton atomic bomb dropped into mecca while they are praying.

The day after the explosion the world becomes a more peaceful and more safe place. Prove me wrong!

The survivors are going to retaliate? Ok, we'll get rid of them as well. But in all honesty I think nobody is going to retaliate. Saudis will stop selling oil? Fvck 'em, we'll take their oil and convert the bastards to Christianity or Judaism by force, if they don't agree we'll kill them.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Just picture a gangster city, does not matter its name or location. Say you take a gun and knock out the gangsters, suddenly, the city becomes a bit more peaceful. Robberies, rape, murder rate dramatically decline.

Take these muslims, no matter the confession. By large they have the problem that they have because they are stupid. There is wide stupidity and education can not cure it, because it is genetic. Stupid people are easily manipulated into different believes. Take ISIS, take Taliban, take Al Qaida. Now just picture, these bastards gather once a year at this place called mecca. Just picture a 3 kiloton atomic bomb dropped into mecca while they are praying.

The day after the explosion the world becomes a more peaceful and more safe place. Prove me wrong!

The survivors are going to retaliate? Ok, we'll get rid of them as well. But in all honesty I think nobody is going to retaliate. Saudis will stop selling oil? Fvck 'em, we'll take their oil and convert the bastards to Christianity or Judaism by force, if they don't agree we'll kill them.
What a moron.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be a moron, but he's right about this:

The day after the explosion the world becomes a more peaceful and more safe place.
This isn't based on propaganda against the Jews, like the Holocaust. So don't even try that angle Tictac. These are confirmed terrorist killing in the name of this religion. Are they radical? Sure. And saying that, one will be inclined to say, "Christians would do the same thing if they were radicalized!" To which the answer is, "No, they wouldn't".

Should we kill a bunch of people at mecca? No, I don't think you can do that. But if you did, would the world become safer? Yeah, probably so. However, you could accomplish the same thing by dropping a bomb on the Chicago Southside or South Central LA.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
He might be a moron, but he's right about this:

This isn't based on propaganda against the Jews, like the Holocaust. So don't even try that angle Tictac. These are confirmed terrorist killing in the name of this religion. Are they radical? Sure. And saying that, one will be inclined to say, "Christians would do the same thing if they were radicalized!" To which the answer is, "No, they wouldn't".

Should we kill a bunch of people at mecca? No, I don't think you can do that. But if you did, would the world become safer? Yeah, probably so. However, you could accomplish the same thing by dropping a bomb on the Chicago Southside or South Central LA.
So indiscriminately murder a million Muslims because you are scared of maybe 25,000 Islamofascists. This is cool with you?

Zeig Heil baby!

Whatever

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not the Muslims I dislike and want to see exterminated. It is the fanatics and I have met fanatics come in all kinds of different groups. The problem with Islam is the Wahhabism which first started as a very extreme fundamentalist sect of Islam and it became extremely influential as it gained a major foothold in Saudi Arabia. I have seen other major groups capable of some rather terrible stuff when they embrace fanaticism and hold their ideals and beliefs higher than they hold human life.
Most of all, fanatics are sheep... That is why I hate fanaticism. It is almost as if they have no will, no self-determination, and instead they live their life according to their dogma's and doctrines.

@speed dawg ... I heard the "Butcher of Bosnia" say something like that once. My family arrived to America very early in the conflict in Yugoslavia. Anyway, the Bosnians were Muslims in the Balkan regions. There is a lot of history in this conflict, but I will let you read up on that. However, at some point things became brutal... And then the ethnic cleansings happened, then the Srebrenica massacre, and I will save you the gory details. What I am trying to say is at some point one has to wonder... Would killing masses of people to make the world a better place actually make it "better", or would it just make us as brutal, indiscriminate, hateful, destructive, and bad as they are?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Would killing masses of people to make the world a better place actually make it "better", or would it just make us as brutal, indiscriminate, hateful, destructive, and bad as they are?
Good point. And, yes it would.

For those that enjoy the idea of genocide to manage their personal fear, I like to ask them for just a minute to imagine that they had been born Muslim and maybe now lived in (say) Detroit or Jakarta. You are not an Islamo but a practicing Muslim. It doesn't matter what religion you are, Pastafarian would do if it had a billion or so followers.

You wake up tomorrow and Mecca is annihilated during the Haj by a nuclear weapon delivered by a Western power. Your faithful brethren were murdered because they practiced your faith. One percent of the faithful lost their lives at a high moment for the faithful.

How peaceful would you be feeling? How safe would you be feeling? If you're a man, you'd be in a blood rage and in fear for yourself and your family. And you'd be right in that. And there are hundreds of millions of men just like you.

Dream your juvenile fascist dreams. The world would descend into chaos that could last a generation.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world would descend into chaos that could last a generation.
Already happening. Nothing to stop it. This imaginary "event" would only accelerate it. Make sure it happens in our lifetimes. There's a chance that won't happen. But it WILL happen, count on it.

But as long as the Petrodollar is protected, Mecca remains untouchable.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is the United States refuses to conduct warfare properly. We allow ourselves to be hamstrung by antiquated rules of warfare that was meant for nation-states with large standing armies. The thing about the Islamo-fascists is they're trying to win, when we're not and therefore we're not willing to do they things necessary to win. Which would include things like carpet bombing so-called civilian population centers. Every time there's an act of terror against the U.S., there's another city, town, or village, in the Middle East wiped off of the map. I've always said that we ****ed up after 9/11. They're should have been a tactical nuclear strike on Afghanistan's two largest cities if they didn't produce bin Ladin and the leadership of the Taliban. If the Taliban didn't produce those people, we'll since they took two building, we should have taken to cities.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex thats freaking stupid. Im being honest here when I say that.

Indiscriminately bombing civilians is what helps create terrorists, along with our other foreign policy fvk ups. You think nuking one country (Afghanistan) won't cause the rest of the Islamic world (including our allies), along with all of our other enemies to band against us?

phillies

Banned
Reaction score

1461477998603.jpg

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Rex thats freaking stupid. Im being honest here when I say that.

Indiscriminately bombing civilians is what helps create terrorists, along with our other foreign policy fvk ups. You think nuking one country (Afghanistan) won't cause the rest of the Islamic world (including our allies), along with all of our other enemies to band against us?
Not if you kill all or most of them. Most Afghanis love Americans because we rid their land of Taliban and al-Qaeda.

We also dig them wells do they don't have to continue fighting with neighbors for control of the well.

But what would you know about the middle east?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you kill all or most of them. Most Afghanis love Americans because we rid their land of Taliban and al-Qaeda.

We also dig them wells do they don't have to continue fighting with neighbors for control of the well.

But what would you know about the middle east?
Again, ignorant post.

Terrorists are not in only Afghanistan. They are stateless and live ALL OVER THE GLOBE. Nevermind the fact that the Saudis, our allies for some strange damn reason, are the ones who created and export Wahhabism. Wahhabism being the highly fundamentalist form of Islam that influences many terrorists.

Clearly you are the one who doesn't know jack about the Middle East, Islam, or Islamic terrorism.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christianity 2.2 billions 31.50%
Islam 1.6 billions 22.32%
Judaism 14 millions 0.20%

Religion ain't a country. So good luck attacking everywhere....

First rule of war: Don't shoot everywhere, cause everywhere will shoot you back

Someone brought Yugoslavia.... indeed Yugoslavia following the collapse of their communist dictatorship bby Tito(which was out of the Soviet Union and independant) crashed... leading ''nationalist'' to divide people on religion Jews/Christians/Muslims..... where there was peace became war.

Since when waging war is religiously right?

Why would Afghanis loved Americans? They went from being ''safe and afraid'' to being ''threaten from the inside and afraid'' (read the news... stuff blows up all the time, Talibans just attacked kabul

Why would Iragis love Americans? They went from a enlightened dictatorship (Saddam brought water, education etc...) but ''safe and afraid'' people to ''unsafe and afraid'' .... there is kamikaze everywhere

Same with Liban etc....

These countries had no institutions to pick up the pieces after the ''leadership colapsed''

Let them shoot at each other.... they shoot themselves more than they shoot the ''westerners''.

But yes.... every religion organisms should be stopped. And yes, its foolish to think that some groups have clean intentions

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jaylan... Is this the first time I have ever agreed with you?

It is not the people of Afghanistan or the Middle East that are evil. Just as when the Germans were not evil during the Nazi régime, nor were my kin evil during the Bosnian war.The problem was fanaticism and extremism. Killing the people will not make it go away, if anything it will only add fuel to the fire. Terrorism can come from anywhere... Take this from a man who will openly admit I had family took part in ethnic cleansings of Muslims. I have an actual family member who was declared a war criminal for crimes against humanity and is in prison for genocide, they called them terrorists too. Killing all those Bosnian Muslims only added fuel to their fire.

Killing people does not make it go away, you have to destroy the idea as it is a battle of ideologies destroy the idea of fundamentalist Islam. ISIS grows with each slander they can stick to the West, they grow with the outrage of people against the west for these perceived injuries, they grow with the indoctrination of people who are too ignorant to know otherwise. To destroy these terrorists you have to destroy their appeal, their ideology, destroy their legitimacy. We cannot just kill people indiscriminately, we must go after those who preach and promote this toxin. We must go after the Islamo-fascist leaders, go after all the Wahhabi Salif preachers, dissolve their propaganda, stop the radicalization, go after those people who incite terrorism and punish them harshly.

However, just killing people is what terrorists do... Take care when fighting monsters that you do not become a monster...

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Again, ignorant post.

Terrorists are not in only Afghanistan. They are stateless and live ALL OVER THE GLOBE. Nevermind the fact that the Saudis, our allies for some strange damn reason, are the ones who created and export Wahhabism. Wahhabism being the highly fundamentalist form of Islam that influences many terrorists.

Clearly you are the one who doesn't know jack about the Middle East, Islam, or Islamic terrorism.
When did I say terrorists are only in Afghanistan. Protip: I didn't. 1461548253845.png

How can you not understand why the Saudis are our allies? Ever heard of opec or the petro dollar? Well I'll tell ya what, the petite
Petro dollar is essential to maintain our standard of living.

Seems like your liberal education. Isis actually follows the Koran. If you actually read the Koran Isis practices the purest form of the religion, Wahhabism. They take the Koran literally which is how it's meant to be practised.

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
@Jaylan... Is this the first time I have ever agreed with you?

It is not the people of Afghanistan or the Middle East that are evil. Just as when the Germans were not evil during the Nazi régime, nor were my kin evil during the Bosnian war.The problem was fanaticism and extremism. Killing the people will not make it go away, if anything it will only add fuel to the fire. Terrorism can come from anywhere... Take this from a man who will openly admit I had family took part in ethnic cleansings of Muslims. I have an actual family member who was declared a war criminal for crimes against humanity and is in prison for genocide, they called them terrorists too. Killing all those Bosnian Muslims only added fuel to their fire.

Killing people does not make it go away, you have to destroy the idea as it is a battle of ideologies destroy the idea of fundamentalist Islam. ISIS grows with each slander they can stick to the West, they grow with the outrage of people against the west for these perceived injuries, they grow with the indoctrination of people who are too ignorant to know otherwise. To destroy these terrorists you have to destroy their appeal, their ideology, destroy their legitimacy. We cannot just kill people indiscriminately, we must go after those who preach and promote this toxin. We must go after the Islamo-fascist leaders, go after all the Wahhabi Salif preachers, dissolve their propaganda, stop the radicalization, go after those people who incite terrorism and punish them harshly.

However, just killing people is what terrorists do... Take care when fighting monsters that you do not become a monster...
But you never know who is who. If other Arabs allow the terrorists to hide among them, they're guilty by association.

You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. No mercy.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahem, have you not heard of the Oil Crisis of 1973? The US took the biggest economic hit from that and in some ways we still have not recovered. Just because a few thousand crazies decide that they want to attack people under 'Islam' doesn't mean that they follow it. There are several verses in the Quran that talk about war and violence. But there are verses in the Bible and the Torah too that do the same. Imagine if a religion says that you must love and care for your enemies even if they have wronged you because that's the right thing to do. Well, now imagine that someone just raped your mother and killed your dad while you were tied up, watching. If you love and care for that person, there is something fvcking wrong with you. You are probably Christian. Remember the Crusades? Yeah well, I got the explicit example from them....
(Should I generalize 31.5% of the world as violent, war-like murderers?)

Also, you can't just go out and kill nearly a quarter of the world population without people wanting to fight back. There won't be any more oil for the US anymore because you will piss off over 1.6 billion people (take into the SJW who say how it's 'not right') and then we will be living the same lives that they currently live. All we need to do is stop messing with the middle east. I mean for goodness sake, the CIA pretty much founded Al Qaeda in the late 70s/early 80s as a way to fight the Soviets and now they used it as an excuse to get into the other side of the world. But now that their leader is dead, Al Qaeda is worthless. So what happens next? We magically find out that there is another extremist organization and now have ANOTHER reason to enter the middle east. If the US stayed out of everyone's business, then maybe, just maybe, the world wouldn't hate us.

Oh wait, we still have redneck retards like you who believe everything that they hear on the news. No wonder why you've always sucked with women.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Nice quote from Lenin. I hope you end up in the omelette. Or maybe with the shells in the trash.

Hey, it's okay. You're just collateral damage.
EtymologyEdit
1796 in English, from French, on ne saurait faire d'omelette sans casser des œufs (1742 and earlier), attributed François de Charette.[1]

ProverbEdit
you can't make an omelette without breakingeggs

1. In order to achieve something, it isinevitable and necessary that something should be destroyed.
    • 1796, Walker's Hibernian Magazine:[1]
      It was remarked to him that he had caused the death of a great many persons. Yes, he replied, omlets are not made without breaking eggs.
    1461453692404.jpg