Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Master for dealing with young Aprentice

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An elegant weapon for a more civilized age. Happening today you start to wonder why did they make so many books, movies, and games illegal. Has to be the fact that the work has not been done. Job is not met. People hurt in groups or by themselves. They choose most of the things that happen to them the morning they wake up. They make a conscious decision for something to happen to them. I'm dealing now with a young apprentice. Like Ben Kenobi you can reach Mastery. Beyond weird moments you have to reach a point where you look at the years where you are 6 to age 8. More than the red pill you buy for the cheap fix. Haha. That's my two cents during the government shutdown. Weak is what all the Senators have chosen. The most money they make ranges from 400,000 to 4 million. Like they go to their respective jobs. Back to the soap box. Might as well hit their own Balshevik families back to an Oatmeal eating, Ice Cream gorging, Strong guy. During the Government shut down try canada. President is too weak without fortitude to figure out what to do. Romney!!