Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massages/Yoga

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read & am aware that obviously if you train for a lot of years your gonna get pains. Part of training right.

I've been getting a sharp niggle/pull in my traps & some pain down my left side. I've had like one or two massages my whole life & those were just of my GF.
I'm thinking of cutting down on my weight training & doing some yoga & getting a massage. I've never done this in the past because people say "You soft shi* just get in the gym & lift like a beast"

What do you guys reckon?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is good but intense... it will shape you well and put back in order your bones and muscles (that might hurt you for a while)

I do pilates, yoga, 3 times musculation (around 100 dips, squat,chinup, push, +1 rep per series a week).... Yoga and pilates are for me the streching part and dynamo training (your own weight).

Yoga is like a chiro lol. but with 95% chicks in the room.

Right now, I storn my sternum but I would recommend you 1) go yoga 2) after get a massage

Yoga should be your ''off musculation'' days... if you not used to stretching.. .expect pain for 2 months

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks Von. I'll give it a go.