Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masculine Personal Time

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a lot of change in my life recently and feel like I'm starting afresh. Just started a new job which I like. Also started the gym, reading every day, meditating, going to start a martial art next week, pondering golf (which is pricey) and learning to build websites perhaps as a side job/hobby. I'm also researching evening courses so I can get a better job. What do you do in your free time that you feel benefits you, whether it be intellectual or just for fun?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good start man! You're on the right path and I encourage you not to let up.

I'm a huge basketball fan, so I like to play with friends and in pickup games at the gym 2-3 times a week. I'm from San Antonio so I also love my Spurs with a passion, so I make it a priority to catch every game.
Speaking of the gym, I try to lift weights five days a week and get cardio / specialized exercise 2-3 days per week.
I love socializing and meeting new people, so I enjoy cold approaches / meeting people at the gym and forging new relationships.
Of course I love gaming women.
I love reading thriller books by Stephen Hunter, in particular the Bob Lee Swagger novels.
Going on drives to new places / finding deserted areas to speed is a good way to relieve stress.
I do like to code as well, I taught myself.
Helping other guys out on here helps me learn more about myself and game.
Helping out friends.
Learning something new every day in any field.
Teaching myself how to fight.
Do you do cardio and weights on the same day?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a hard gamer myself...

Take a trade if you want more money, women love a man with tools and it will give you a purpose other than vanity.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually busy modifying or refurbishing stuff. I bought a cheap utility trailer just before the snow fell. It needs some new tires and I want to add a few things onto it like tie-downs and maybe a compartment for things like a tarp and rope. I'm likely going to use it to haul stuff I find and make money (re-selling furniture, hauling scrap metal, etc).

I also refurbish old computers. I just brought an Amiga 2000 back to life, and I'm currently in contact with someone who can help me beef it up with some add-ons. The circuit board was all fvcked up from the internal battery leaking all over it. I had to replace some chip sockets, and I modified it to take a non-leaking coin-style battery. I also brought an old TRS-80 Model III back to life. That one's been a bytch to get software onto, but I've been moderately successful.

I also write and record my own music. I own too many damn guitars and I'm always wanting more.

I have a LOT of other hobbies. I think it's funny how much my dad bytches about having nothing to do after retiring from work. If I were retired, my day would be FULL with how much stuff I'm interested in. There's lots of other things I'd love to get into, but I just don't have the time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I practice foreign languages, piano, singing, and I lift weights. I try to write in my spare time though that's been boring me lately. If I find a good book to read there's that, too - I love nonfiction.

If I didn't live in such a shytty area I'd play basketball more too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grow tomatoes. The manual labor keeps me in shape. I sell them at the farmer's market. When I talk to local girls on POF, I will usually invite them to stop by and see me on Saturday morning at market. It's a very non-threatening invitation. It's not even a date. But I'll use it like a first date, to have some conversation and build comfort. I don't spend any money, and usually they buy something from me, so I even might make a little money off my free POF date.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a lot of change in my life recently and feel like I'm starting afresh. Just started a new job which I like. Also started the gym, reading every day, meditating, going to start a martial art next week, pondering golf (which is pricey) and learning to build websites perhaps as a side job/hobby. I'm also researching evening courses so I can get a better job. What do you do in your free time that you feel benefits you, whether it be intellectual or just for fun?
I play golf, shoot skeet and try to hunt/fish a little bit, but I prefer hiking to all of it. I try to combine getting in shape with my hobbies so I don't have to double those efforts. I used to be into weight lifting but I had some injuries, now I'd rather do low impact and stretch to stay flexible. Like you, I really want to start a martial art, but I'm probably going to have to wait another years or so until my kids are old enough to do it with me. That's sort of my gift to them, well, and an college education.

I follow some sports, specifically college, but I'm veering away from that, though I love to grill/drink while a game is on. Trying to do less sitting in front of the TV however. Reading is never a bad thing, I read the Bible and try to read some type of book every night as I'm laying in bed.

That's pretty much all I do. It keeps me fairly content. One day I'd like to buy an RV and travel, but that's not practical at the moment.

Job-wise....I'm still trying to find that out. I guess I've become OK with the job I have at the moment, I've had a little recent success. But I'd really like to start my own side job in the next few years.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work on my restoration projects. That can involve welding, painting, body work, parts fabrication, woodworking, etc.

Also hiking and songwriting.