Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many women dont want Alpha

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is EXACTLY what i am trying to convey. A member messaged me and showed me the following link to a previous thread made. After reading this older thread i have to reformulate my original hypothesis. I dont think women are just intimidated by alpha. They act like this when the looks gap is too wide. I am a male 6.5/10 objectively. But these girls think i am like a 8/10 because they are like 5.5/10s. They pre-emptively disqualify themselves. They auto reject after sex and a couple dates even though its obvious they like me. So men we should not go after average to below average women. If you have gotten yourself in shape and look decent then go after the 7/10s. Sometimes when you dip too low you run into girls that dont think that they can keep you long term. So they will run away.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/women-dont-trust-good-looking-men.227645/

BTW my looks scale is tough. A hot girl is a 7/10 +. Average is 5/10. Anything below 5 is below average. The hottest girl you have ever seen in your life is a 9/10. So i am just under hot guy. Lol to most girls i am almost handsome. But what we fail to understand is that to girls that are into your type, you may be an 8/10. So to these girls that slept with me fast i was an 8/10 and they still viewed themselves as 5/10. Plus i am confident and have my **** relatively in order. So i can see why they came up with any way to distance themselves.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a sh1t what American women want. They fit into my life , or they don't. The typical woman thinks she's the boss and doesn't fit in my life
Exactly, all they want to do is control everything and boss around anyone they can. It is ridiculous...

I dated this girl who had a 5 year old, dated for years, anyways I said shiiiit cussing about something and her kid said, uh oh you are not allowed to say that word and the mom who I was dating said, yeah you are not allowed. I responded telling them that I am a grown man in my house, I am allowed to cuss with such lame words if I choose.. this idiot was letting her kid boss me around and then she supported it, my mom never spoke to my dad like that...gtfoh

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to pipe in and say I've seen some really great commentary, and thought provoking theories in this thread. This thread, to me, is exactly what makes this place worthwhile.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to pipe in and say I've seen some really great commentary, and thought provoking theories in this thread. This thread, to me, is exactly what makes this place worthwhile.
i first joined 8 yrs ago and 8 years later this community still helps me out a lot. In this insane dating market its nice to have other men to bounce ideas off. SoSuave keeps you sane and lets you know if you are going insane. I hope the quality of posters stays high. I dont want it to turn into a Reddit TRP. Not that Reddit TRP is bad or anything ( i like them a lot) but its just a different type of community here.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no they dont, women these days want to run the show and be the boss, control everything, i had one tell me that if she didnt get what she wants, when she wants it she will be unhappy until she does, i asked if she was 28 or 8?