Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many women dont want Alpha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dating BETAS, yet stare me down when they beta is not looking or not around
You know, I've read thousands of these kinds of posts over the years here, and this always crosses my mind so I'm going to finally put it out there for your consideration:

When I am out, girls check me out too, and I'm a fairly average looking fellow - not to mention old, lol. And when I go out, although I have a girlfriend, I look at the other girls too. As the saying goes, "I'm not dead". Here's the point: Just because a girl gives you the eye, that doesn't necessarily mean she is going to dump her boyfriend for the golden opportunity to jump into bed with you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You know, I've read thousands of these kinds of posts over the years here, and this always crosses my mind so I'm going to finally put it out there for your consideration:

When I am out, girls check me out too, and I'm a fairly average looking fellow - not to mention old, lol. And when I go out, although I have a girlfriend, I look at the other girls too. As the saying goes, "I'm not dead". Here's the point: Just because a girl gives you the eye, that doesn't necessarily mean she is going to dump her boyfriend for the golden opportunity to jump into bed with you.
Thank you for stating this. Don't you get tired of this cartoon character "Alpha" and "Beta" shyt lol?

I swear I don't know any guy in real life that's 100% Alpha or Beta, there's no way a guy can be 100% either or, everybody is a combination.

And apparently now, if a girl is looking at you, that means she wants to dump her boyfriend and have your baby....because you know....her boyfriend is "Beta" and you are so Johnny Bravo "Alpha" :rofl:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wasn't my point

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for stating this. Don't you get tired of this cartoon character "Alpha" and "Beta" shyt lol?
It's ridiculous. As I've said before, the "alpha/beta" concept is very useful as a teaching tool. The problem is guys take it too literally and they end up assigning these labels to everybody they know in real life.

Not only that, but I would wager that 98% of the guys on this forum who claim to be alpha are not.

I think the whole "alpha is a mindset" philosophy is damaging. It sends the message that anybody can just decide "I'm alpha" and then they think they are. Alpha is a position - girls want the top dog. That's the entire reason PUA gurus like to talk about alphas so much - because girls want the top dog. So they try to teach and mimic the behaviors of the top dog.

Wasn't my point
My comments weren't really directed at you, Player. As I said, I had read a lot of similar posts over the years, and yours brought them to mind.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the beta is better... when it comes to damaged woman?

I am what I am. I am enough. Yet, in so far as I strive to genuinely better myself, I am an alpha in the making.:)

I take it that the beta is the bourgeoisie, and the alpha is the natural aristocrat.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly.

Women who avoid alphas are the same as men who avoid attractive women = They are aware of their own low value.

A woman who knows she doesn't have the game to please and impress an alpha will eventually learn not to bother to avoid pain. Same as a low value man who knows he cannot attract a super model will eventually stop trying. Doesn't mean the attraction isn't there though.
This is a great point. This illustrates what i am referring to perfectly. The fact that some women avoid attractive women at all costs. Many of these women only prefer to hang out with men or other ugly chicks. Guys on this board dont acknowledge that women ( and men) have severe self worth issues. This often overrides any evolutionary behavior. You are also correct that this doesn't mean that the attraction is not there. Like i said in the original post, they will sleep with you. They will give up sex but then they find a reason to run away. I made this post with two girls in mind. I slept with them both very very quickly. Then they found a reason to withdraw. They were like 5.5-6/10. They knew i would never make them my girlfriends. They even made comments alluding to the fact that im a player, cheater etc.

Some guys are so single minded that they think hypergamy is the only force at work. Ego protection and the avoidance of psychological pain is one of the main defense mechanisms of women. It is equally as powerful as hypergamy. This is why a woman can be standing right across from an 10/10 alpha and not approach. She is very attracted to him but her fear of rejection overrides the hypergamy.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why a woman can be standing right across from an 10/10 alpha and not approach. She is very attracted to him but her fear of rejection overrides the hypergamy.
?
A woman approaching a man is the exception to the rule. That's the man's job. Perhaps you mean flashing some IOIs, but then near all woman will do that.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's ridiculous. As I've said before, the "alpha/beta" concept is very useful as a teaching tool. The problem is guys take it too literally and they end up assigning these labels to everybody they know in real life.

Not only that, but I would wager that 98% of the guys on this forum who claim to be alpha are not.

I think the whole "alpha is a mindset" philosophy is damaging. It sends the message that anybody can just decide "I'm alpha" and then they think they are. Alpha is a position - girls want the top dog. That's the entire reason PUA gurus like to talk about alphas so much - because girls want the top dog. So they try to teach and mimic the behaviors of the top dog.
The funny thing is that the ENTIRE stuff began with Pick Up Artists who were trying to sell books, boot camps, and "dating consulting sessions" to other men. They were the main ones who created the cartoonish theories, then from there various Internet Discussion Boards/Forums were created where other men discussed the theories. From there, the name of "Manosphere" came about and these Internet Discussion Boards/Forums brought about different dimensions of the area to go along with the PUA side, such as Don Juan, MGTOW, MRA, etc.

But the original premise was all about selling products/services to men who were struggling with women.

Because the ISSUE with most of these men were the fact that they were broke, ugly, fat, couldn't dress, and couldn't carry on ANY decent social convo with a woman, which is why they were struggling with the women.....to get these men to buy into the products/services, the PUAs promoted to them that they didn't need money NOR decent looks to get the woman they wanted.....all they had to do was develop a concept of "Game", which is another way of saying that I the PUA will TELL YOU what Personality to have.

So that's why you see these same anonymous posters on Sosuave making posts about how Money nor Looks matter, only "Game" matters, which is complete and utter BULLSHYT. Even broke a.ss Ray Ray and Pookie that I rant about so much, usually have at least decent Looks and socially/culturally they RELATE to women and can carry on good conversation....they don't have "Game" or any of this other pseudo PUA bullshyt.

There's no such thing as an Alpha, Beta, AFC, Blue Pill, or Red Pill guy in real life. In real life all you have are guys who have aspects of these extreme characters but no one is one-dimensional.

Deesade said that Bill Gates is a "Beta Male" and in this thread he calls Brad Pitt a "Beta Male" lol. The MOST "alpha" fvcking thing you can do as a man, is to BUCK the traditional system and chase your visions, passions, and desires in life...while holding onto the TENACITY (no pun intended) to see them through.

Both of these men did that, are extremely RICH, and can have any woman that wanted just based on their NAME alone. Yet because they don't fit the Manosphere Cartoon Character criteria of "Alpha Male" from some broke, anonymous internet posters....then they are "Betas"?

:rofl: Fvck outta here.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the ENTIRE stuff began with Pick Up Artists who were trying to sell books, boot camps, and "dating consulting sessions" to other men. They were the main ones who created the cartoonish theories, then from there various Internet Discussion Boards/Forums were created where other men discussed the theories. From there, the name of "Manosphere" came about and these Internet Discussion Boards/Forums brought about different dimensions of the area to go along with the PUA side, such as Don Juan, MGTOW, MRA, etc.

But the original premise was all about selling products/services to men who were struggling with women.

Because the ISSUE with most of these men were the fact that they were broke, ugly, fat, couldn't dress, and couldn't carry on ANY decent social convo with a woman, which is why they were struggling with the women.....to get these men to buy into the products/services, the PUAs promoted to them that they didn't need money NOR decent looks to get the woman they wanted.....all they had to do was develop a concept of "Game", which is another way of saying that I the PUA will TELL YOU what Personality to have.

So that's why you see these same anonymous posters on Sosuave making posts about how Money nor Looks matter, only "Game" matters, which is complete and utter BULLSHYT. Even broke a.ss Ray Ray and Pookie that I rant about so much, usually have at least decent Looks and socially/culturally they RELATE to women and can carry on good conversation....they don't have "Game" or any of this other pseudo PUA bullshyt.

There's no such thing as an Alpha, Beta, AFC, Blue Pill, or Red Pill guy in real life. In real life all you have are guys who have aspects of these extreme characters but no one is one-dimensional.

Deesade said that Bill Gates is a "Beta Male" and in this thread he calls Brad Pitt a "Beta Male" lol. The MOST "alpha" fvcking thing you can do as a man, is to BUCK the traditional system and chase your visions, passions, and desires in life...while holding onto the TENACITY (no pun intended) to see them through.

Both of these men did that, are extremely RICH, and can have any woman that wanted just based on their NAME alone. Yet because they don't fit the Manosphere Cartoon Character criteria of "Alpha Male" from some broke, anonymous internet posters....then they are "Betas"?

Alpha is a mindset.

If you're a beta male today and win the lottery tomorrow.. are you an alpha now? I think not.

Having talent that leads you to become rich does not make a man an alpha male. A lot of Hollywood men are faggots who are ruled by their women. Nothing alpha about that. If you're rich and powerful but still let some b!tch control you.. then you're a beta.

B

BlueAlpha1

Tenacity is spot on as usual, and a lot of you guys are hammering him because he's brutally honest and analytical when you're going off outdated theories.

What I'm reading from several posters here is nothing more than a variation of the stupid old PUA tricks from The Game.

"Start with a neg, then tell the cube story while looking deeply in her eyes while your wingman distracts the c-block" - 2000

"Learn what turns her on, how she ticks, isolate, and get her to open up." - 2016

The problem, as another poster stated, is that girls have seen all this "game" stuff for two decades. They are as jaded as we are. They don't want to be cold approached when they've had 150 other guys approach this week, as well as 400 online messages. There comes a point where a girl reaches Confidence Level Infinity, and even some 5's have established that! You're actually annoying her and working against yourself. She just wants to cuddle with her iPhone and not talk to you, because Big Rob is going to fvck her tomorrow night anyway. She doesn't need you. In this sense, even the DJ Bible is outdated.

So no, in this day in age a guy who is 5'9", living at home, with a meek dress sense is not going to pull an HB8 because he has "game" or is a "musician". Sure there are exceptions, but I can count on one hand each year the amount of hot babes I see with betas. As a general rule, it's nonsense. You people are living a fantasy from 15 years ago where this game stuff was new, and where women weren't getting 10% of the attention they get now because of social media breaking out around 2005-2006. Give you an example...it was MUCH easier to meet a girl on MySpace in 2006 than it was in Facebook 2010, which was easier than it is to meet a girl from Instagram in 2016. This whole endless stream of attention was new to these girls a decade ago, and the market of buyers (us) wasn't as saturated.

If a girl has been approached in one way or another 250 times, she'll give the number 25 times, go on 10 dates, **** 4, and fall for 1 or 2. So that girl you want to approach, you better crack the top 10% and go by from there. How do you do that? Get in shape, get your finances in order, have your own place, and a car that'll vibrate her **** when she rides in it.

And for you guys talking about how women "stare" at you in public, stop it. It happens to everyone. It's human nature to make eye contact with just about everybody who passes you unless you sense trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity is spot on as usual, and a lot of you guys are hammering him because he's brutally honest and analytical when you're going off outdated theories.

What I'm reading from several posters here is nothing more than a variation of the stupid old PUA tricks from The Game.

"Start with a neg, then tell the cube story while looking deeply in her eyes while your wingman distracts the c-block" - 2000

"Learn what turns her on, how she ticks, isolate, and get her to open up." - 2016

The problem, as another poster stated, is that girls have seen all this "game" stuff for two decades. They are as jaded as we are. They don't want to be cold approached when they've had 150 other guys approach this week, as well as 400 online messages. There comes a point where a girl reaches Confidence Level Infinity, and even some 5's have established that! You're actually annoying her and working against yourself. She just wants to cuddle with her iPhone and not talk to you, because Big Rob is going to fvck her tomorrow night anyway. She doesn't need you. In this sense, even the DJ Bible is outdated.

So no, in this day in age a guy who is 5'9", living at home, with a meek dress sense is not going to pull an HB8 because he has "game" or is a "musician". Sure there are exceptions, but I can count on one hand each year the amount of hot babes I see with betas. As a general rule, it's nonsense. You people are living a fantasy from 15 years ago where this game stuff was new, and where women weren't getting 10% of the attention they get now because of social media breaking out around 2005-2006. Give you an example...it was MUCH easier to meet a girl on MySpace in 2006 than it was in Facebook 2010, which was easier than it is to meet a girl from Instagram in 2016. This whole endless stream of attention was new to these girls a decade ago, and the market of buyers (us) wasn't as saturated.

If a girl has been approached in one way or another 250 times, she'll give the number 25 times, go on 10 dates, **** 4, and fall for 1 or 2. So that girl you want to approach, you better crack the top 10% and go by from there. How do you do that? Get in shape, get your finances in order, have your own place, and a car that'll vibrate her **** when she rides in it.

And for you guys talking about how women "stare" at you in public, stop it. It happens to everyone. It's human nature to make eye contact with just about everybody who passes you unless you sense trouble.
Nice commentary about the evolution due to easy and available social media attention

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deesade said that Bill Gates is a "Beta Male" and in this thread he calls Brad Pitt a "Beta Male" lol.
Brad Pitt is a beta male, while some yahoo loser on this forum is an alpha. And of course, we know that women want the alpha. Unless they are over 30, then I guess they will have to settle for Brad Pitt, lol.

If you're rich and powerful but still let some b!tch control you.. then you're a beta.
NO man should let a woman control him, beta or not. This is the problem with today's men - they are so emasculated the baseline guy is a sap. 50, 60 years ago men led their households - again, beta or not. It doesn't require an alpha to lead a woman, you just have to have a little masculinity and self respect.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Brad Pitt is a beta male, while some yahoo loser on this forum is an alpha.
Lol, isn't that something? Let's see......some anonymous loser on Sosuave V.S. Brad Pitt......or some anonymous loser on Sosuave V.S. Bill Gates......who would Tenacity "rather" be if he had to be one or the other?

Hmmm...I'll take Bill Gates or Brad Pitt. I personally would want to be Bill Gates, yes, his looks are aweful but his brain power and finances are through the roof! I could always hit the gym, change the glasses out for contacts, wear some more stylish clothes, get another hair cut...and BAM....my looks as Bill Gates would be efficient!

NO man should let a woman control him, beta or not. This is the problem with today's men - they are so emasculated the baseline guy is a sap. 50, 60 years ago men led their households - again, beta or not. It doesn't require an alpha to lead a woman, you just have to have a little masculinity and self respect.
Right, you do not have to be some James Bond/Bat Man cartoon "Alpha" character in order to have a damn backbone lol.

But here's the thing....I think guys in the Manosphere also push this "lie" on guys because I don't think I have EVER seen a guy in real life that had absolutely ZERO back bone.

I'm talking about what might be the stereotypical NERDIEST guy ever, or maybe even the most "AFC" guy ever (based on Manosphere cartoon terms)....even they have backbones! They speak up for themselves! What they don't have is their looks, personality, and finances together to where they are "attractive".

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?
A woman approaching a man is the exception to the rule. That's the man's job. Perhaps you mean flashing some IOIs, but then near all woman will do that.
My point is that women are intimidated by alpha. This is why they do not approach. Why do you think women dont approach men? Because of magic? The reason they don't approach is because they are extremely afraid of rejection. They are afraid of rejection because their self esteem can not handle it. The more low self esteem a woman is the less confident she will feel approaching men. The less confident she will also feel dating an awesome guy. But i agree with you bro some women flash IOIs, but they will never risk their ego. It is too fragile.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that women are intimidated by alpha. This is why they do not approach. Why do you think women dont approach men? Because of magic? The reason they don't approach is because they are extremely afraid of rejection. They are afraid of rejection because their self esteem can not handle it. The more low self esteem a woman is the less confident she will feel approaching men. The less confident she will also feel dating an awesome guy. But i agree with you bro some women flash IOIs, but they will never risk their ego. It is too fragile.
Yes, I think women are a lot more sensitive to rejection, and will hardly ever approach. And frankly, I'm not really interested in a woman who has that much gumption to shamelessly approach me. I much prefer the feminine demure type - a battering of eye-lids is enough sexual aggression for me. It's the man's job to be bold... and be a man, in a charming way of course.

The woman approaches; she's too bolshy/ masculine. The man fears to approach; he's driven by an ego too concerned with his own safety and security.... dare I say he's effeminate, or emasculated. A lot has been said about the androgenous dilution of energies these days.

The women that are intimidated by real masculine men [Alpha], will often freeze up when approached. They don't have that authentic feminine energy which harmonizes with the masculine, and so will self-sabotage. And when the situation is reversed - where we fear the feminine due to our emasculation - we do the same.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't approach men (generally) because:
a) It's not their role.
b) They don't have to - men will approach them.

I personally would want to be Bill Gates
I've always said that if I had to choose between money and women, I'd take the money. Although I'm sure Brad Pitt has enough money too.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thought. A woman of lesser quality, damaged, or of lower self-esteem, will disqualify herself [auto-eject] because she instinctively knows you are a man looking for quality.

This is where 'qualification' comes in. I take it that you have to qualify the woman of low self-esteem at times in order for her to feel she is within your league.

Seems to me the more mature Don Juan would just straight out ask himself whether there actually is quality there or not, and if not, move on.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I like puzzy. I like my life.....with me......and a piece of puzzy.....

sometimes that pukky goes for a while sometimes it stops...

Last edited: