Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make plans with a women, then flake on her?

Make plans with a women, then flake on her?

• Playing games are for women.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Do it, and see what happens.

• This will make her emotinally attached.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She will think you are playing games.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Grow the fvck up. are you 12?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys tried this, what were the results for you? Good or negative? Her emotional response, conscious and subconscious?

I'm talking about women you've been seeing for a while, obviously this is not a good idea the first meet up.

I've been reading The art of seduction by Robert Greene, trying out some of the techniques in the book and apparently delaying satisfaction makes them more attached...

I'm trying to make this women emotionally dependent on me, for science.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your point of view...

But I think it would be interesting. I've been far too nice and accommodating.

I'll have a pretty legit excuse, perhaps she needs to experience a sense of loss, don't you think?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I've flaked on women before--but only because I either fell asleep or had another girl come through at the last minute. I didn't perceive any added benefit to my future interactions with the girl's I've flaked on, or any real consequences either--one 'froze me out' for a little but with the implication that she really wanted to see me. It felt more like she was putting on a show as a matter of principle.

However, if she already perceives you as 'out of her league' or 'the player type,' flaking on her might blow her out altogether. If she's way above you on the SMV it could help--or you could get caught up in vindictive flake on each other games. I find it's better to come at girls from a genuine place of interest--the ones that catch on that you're playing head games or the ones that get emotionally exhausted are the ones that are gone forever.

If you really want to make a girl emotionally dependent, become the kind of guy who can offer her an emotional experience she can't get anywhere else. Have your own world--even if she decides it isn't what she wants in the present, she'll want back in at some point.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but I flaked for a legitimate reason. I then told her to pick out a couple of days the next week and I would pick one. I got the one word response. OK..this was a first date. Anway after about a day and a half she did as requested. I think she thought she was punishing me by doing that. Lol..I really didn't give a crap.

Reaction score
I want to start doing this since my problems with women they lose attraction. Do you start flaking AFTER you have sex? Also how often would you flake maybe see her couple more times after sex, then flake?

Reaction score
Okay, yeah I am at ground zero again so it will be kind of hard to do it in the beginning. Can I just start doing it as I am dating the girls when I get like 3 plates? What do you mean in the end and in between exactly?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ruler in all this - flaking is for women. How many times do we log onto this board and see a new thread complaining about a woman flaking on someone, or what to do when she flakes, etc.

The usual responses are to ignore her, don't give in, go no contact, or the like. I feel like it's a double standard to rip on women for flaking, then turn around and endorse flaking on a girl to build her attraction in the same breath.

Just genuinely find things to do, see other people, meet other girls, and don't be so available. When she proposes a get together on Thursday, just say "Sorry, Thursday is leg day and then I'm getting together with a friend afterwards. I'll hit you up when I'm free next week."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious since Espi mentioned expressing being a challenge thru body language. David D advocated stepping into their personal space and then leaning away. Anyone tried it?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more women I date, the more I think that there has to be an element of game playing from the guy. You can't get most girls with the same game plan, you have to use all the tools at your disposal. I think flaking and especially preemptive flaking are useful things to use especially on maybe girls. If you have a feeling that she might flake for whatever reason, go with your gut and pull out first, this will screw with the narrative in her head. As far as I'm concerned it's just another thing to use like jealousy or acting disinterested around her.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good!

Do it in the beginning, the end, and in between.

In my opinion the best kind of flaking is authentic flaking--which in my opinion stems from spinning plates. Amass enough womanly options and you'll get to the point where you don't fear the consequences.

This takes time and practice.
I'm glad someone agrees with me. My theory behind it is negative emotion = my absence.

Although it would be difficult to gauge her true emotions which is the only problem.

I also think flaking can establish you are not needy, which is attraction killer from what I know.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The psychology behind it is "I have more estrogen than a woman and I like playing female games". Yeah. No.
Obviously you don't have the ability to think further than your nose.