Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Majority of UFC fighters, models, athletes, movie actors are on roids

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been around many people using anabolic steroids in the past, I can honestly say that using steroids is God mode.

You just cannot make anywhere near the strength and size gains naturally.

Anyone saying otherwise, including a few posters in this thread, are just bullsh*tting.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I 100% agree that majority of them are on steroids, even a lot of the people you see in fitness magazines promoting XYZ plan, or pill, or exercise program, which just further destroys the motivation for many people in general trying to get in shape. They look at these people and say, "I want to look like THAT," when the damn people themselves don't even look like THAT without the assistance of steroids.

For example, look at my boy The Rock, he is clearly juicing out of this damn world. But let HIM tell it, it's just all gym dedication, that's bullshyt. Even the WWE with their so called "drug policy" I think is bullshyt, I know damn near that entire roster of guys who are big, stalky and shredded have to be on that "shyt". Look at John Cena or Brock Lesnar and tell me they aren't on something?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 100% agree that majority of them are on steroids, even a lot of the people you see in fitness magazines promoting XYZ plan, or pill, or exercise program, which just further destroys the motivation for many people in general trying to get in shape. They look at these people and say, "I want to look like THAT," when the damn people themselves don't even look like THAT without the assistance of steroids.

For example, look at my boy The Rock, he is clearly juicing out of this damn world. But let HIM tell it, it's just all gym dedication, that's bullshyt. Even the WWE with their so called "drug policy" I think is bullshyt, I know damn near that entire roster of guys who are big, stalky and shredded have to be on that "shyt". Look at John Cena or Brock Lesnar and tell me they aren't on something?
This is all true. The problem is that the deception has gone so far that the lying has become normalised as reality and people see it as the truth, and when you tell them it's actually not, they think you're the one lying to them. It's like a Matrix.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5) Jesse Norris weighs 200 pounds at 5'9 while being shredded at the same time. Unless it can be demonstrated how his body manages to break the laws of nature, that guy is not natty. I'm sorry, but wanting to believe must give way to the reality of laws of physics. Humans do not deviate beyond a certain range without either external input (drugs) or disorder (gigantism, dwarfism, etc. - a malfunctioning body). Conveniently, this post of yours demonstrates exactly what I warned about the "genetics argument" one post earlier.

This is where your age and naivete are evident. Same with BeTheChange. Maybe you could explain these "laws of physics" specifically to us?

How many people in this thread have used steroids?? Raise your hands.....Anyone???

Expert divers who have never been in the pool. This is how I know instantly if someone has ever used them--- their ignorance of true efficacy. "God mode"?? I've yet to experience this. I will say unequivocally they do work,but not to the extent everyone seems to think they do. It's more of an aesthetic benefit than anything else. Sure you get harder, vascular, strength improves and so does body composition---but these effects don't happen in a vacuum.

I would bet $1000 that Jesse Norris is not on AAS of any kind. Of course, we'll never know, and even if he passed 100 random drug screens the natty mudslingers wouldn't believe it. And that's the rub---it's a circular debate, synonymous with arguing religion. No amount of evidence, rhetoric, or reason will ever convince the anti-roiders that certain athletes are natural, or that perhaps AAS effects are overstated.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is where your age and naivete are evident. Same with BeTheChange. Maybe you could explain these "laws of physics" specifically to us?

How many people in this thread have used steroids?? Raise your hands.....Anyone???

Expert divers who have never been in the pool. This is how I know instantly if someone has ever used them--- their ignorance of true efficacy. "God mode"?? I've yet to experience this. I will say unequivocally they do work,but not to the extent everyone seems to think they do. It's more of an aesthetic benefit than anything else. Sure you get harder, vascular, strength improves and so does body composition---but these effects don't happen in a vacuum.

I would bet $1000 that Jesse Norris is not on AAS of any kind. Of course, we'll never know, and even if he passed 100 random drug screens the natty mudslingers wouldn't believe it. And that's the rub---it's a circular debate, synonymous with arguing religion. No amount of evidence, rhetoric, or reason will ever convince the anti-roiders that certain athletes are natural, or that perhaps AAS effects are overstated.
Oh, but of course. For something to come into existence, it must be generated from something that already exists. The other way is quite thoroughly trashed by now. We also have solid knowledge on the process of hypertrophy today. We know that it's controlled by hormones. What this means is that, unless you have a supernatural amount of hormones, you will not have supernatural musculature. You cannot generate muscle out of nowhere for no discernible reason. That's why comparing someone's physique to a drug user is a very good estimate of whether they themselves are one. For example, Serge Nubret was 3 inches taller than Jesse Norris but competed at the same weight. This leads to the elementary question of how would a natural person be able to surpass the development of an unnatural person? much like these: how can a lighter car weigh more than a heavier car? how can a house cat be bigger than a panther? how can a cruise missile be slower than a paper plane? The answer is, it can't. And so, how can Jesse Norris have natural development that is equal to development reached when you go beyond nature? the answer is - or it would be, in a time when simple logic was still used - he can't. It must come from somewhere within the human body.

So where is it coming from with Jesse? does he have a disorder of some kind that makes him produce more of the hormones that grow the body and expand musculature while causing all kinds of nasty side effects precisely because the body would then be malfunctioning since it is not natural for it to do so? no? Gee, I wonder what it could be then. Maybe he has some kind of super mutant gene? got hit by an alien ray beam and caught some permanent change?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've also know guys who sell weed, xanax bars, LSD, and MDMA who've made huge amounts of money. I'm very close friends with some of these guys and we share everything, they get randomly tested and they don't have the acne, massive deltoids, or rages like most roid users do. If that isn't as close to fact as you can get, ill be damned.

Shucks, I still sound so naive. I'll take the L on this one.
Yeah man no doubt. and I definitely hope my post did not sound too harsh man! I really dig some of your posts on here.. but yeah man it's impossible for one to judge what others around them are doing.. in a day and age where everyone has more secrets than you can imagine lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a lot of guys from jiu-jitsu and mma who were on hgh and who knows what else. I could tell when grappling with them. They were all just insanely strong. It was like trying to wrestle a horse. One of the three guys I fought was juiced all to hell. I could tell right away as soon as we started grappling.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it's one of the reasons I can't STAND aspects of the Fitness community, most of everything is just smoke and mirrors. They have guys jacked up on steroids doing "exercise programs" or promoting "eating plans", giving off the perception that if you just DO what they did, you will look how they LOOK.

They say nothing about how many damn roids these guys have to pump into their a.ss to look like that.

So after a guy has done a program for 6 months, lost a lot of weight, gained some muscle, but because he doesn't look like THE ROCK, he thinks he's doing something wrong. Next thing you know, he loses motivation, starts eating horribly every day again and he's put back on the fat.

It's just insane man, I would say that the Fitness community does more to HINDER people from reaching their fitness goals today than help them. And these fvcking bodybuilders with their FLAT OUT LIES about how they aren't on any "juice" and they just have "strong dedication".....fvck out of here.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's one of the reasons I can't STAND aspects of the Fitness community, most of everything is just smoke and mirrors. They have guys jacked up on steroids doing "exercise programs" or promoting "eating plans", giving off the perception that if you just DO what they did, you will look how they LOOK.

They say nothing about how many damn roids these guys have to pump into their a.ss to look like that.

So after a guy has done a program for 6 months, lost a lot of weight, gained some muscle, but because he doesn't look like THE ROCK, he thinks he's doing something wrong. Next thing you know, he loses motivation, starts eating horribly every day again and he's put back on the fat.

It's just insane man, I would say that the Fitness community does more to HINDER people from reaching their fitness goals today than help them. And these fvcking bodybuilders with their FLAT OUT LIES about how they aren't on any "juice" and they just have "strong dedication".....fvck out of here.
Exactly, it's depressing how deceiving and misleading the entire fitness industry is. The actual truth usually involves 1) steroids, 2) good genetics, or 3) actual hard work. But it's pretty hard to market something based on those. So there's always some new great idea out there being sold to people and the truth is swept under the rug. Meanwhile people set unrealistic, unattainable goals based on what is promised by the fitness industry and what they see in the media. The result is a lot of frstruated people, without the result they wanted, and with less money in their pocket.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, it's depressing how deceiving and misleading the entire fitness industry is. The actual truth usually involves 1) steroids, 2) good genetics, or 3) actual hard work. But it's pretty hard to market something based on those. So there's always some new great idea out there being sold to people and the truth is swept under the rug. Meanwhile people set unrealistic, unattainable goals based on what is promised by the fitness industry and what they see in the media. The result is a lot of frstruated people, without the result they wanted, and with less money in their pocket.
Right, it's honestly why the entire fitness industry situation is such an oxymoron in this country. The industry is the BIGGEST it's ever been, but at the same time, obesity rates are the BIGGEST they've ever been in the country. Now something isn't lining up right?

The truth of the matter is that losing fat, keeping it off, building muscle and keeping it on....ALL involve a lifestyle change. There's no 90 day diet, there's no 3 month plan, there's no "just lemme lose 10lbs and I'm good" type of focus. You have to develop a healthy eating plan that works for you, develop an exercise plan that works for you, and STICK TO IT FOR LIFE.

But this isn't promoted in the fitness industry, instead what's promoted are:

- Fad diets like low carb diets, or no protein diets, or no meat diets, or whatever other type of insane new program they've come out with this year based on so and so saying, "I've tried XYZ diet and lost 15 pounds in 15 days!"

- Fad exercise programs

- Diet pills

- Ab belts

And to promote these fads, they have guys with steroids pumped in their a.ss as the brand symbol of the product, with non-verbal communication that says if you do this fad 90 day diet, you will look just like this guy on the cover of the program book.

Like I said, I would have never reached my fitness goals if I kept looking for answers/direction within in the Fitness community (including many on this very Board).

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth of the matter is that losing fat, keeping it off, building muscle and keeping it on....ALL involve a lifestyle change. There's no 90 day diet, there's no 3 month plan, there's no "just lemme lose 10lbs and I'm good" type of focus. You have to develop a healthy eating plan that works for you, develop an exercise plan that works for you, and STICK TO IT FOR LIFE.
Whenever you hear someone say they're "going on a diet" ... you pretty much know they're screwed. I think people are fatter these days not just because they're lazier but because they actually don't know how to lose weight anymore. The amount of misleading and dishonest info out there is just staggering. Some of the sh*t I see on TV makes me feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy. It's like, how did it even get to this point?

aridchimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, a roided body is not what women find attractive unless they have a specific fetish for it. They like a natural buff body that shows hard work, dedication, and health. Imagine what a strong and capable hunter would have looked like to take down a fast four-legged animal of varying sizes. Women evolved to like that man. Strong but lean. It is painfully obvious when some chicken-legged guy is top-heavy and looks goofy as if he packed his chest with gauze...the roids are to make him feel better about himself. No one cares. He has self-esteem issues.

These roided models and actors...are not healthy and effective men. They are sideshows. Fake. Even if the muscle is stronger, it is unnatural. Flexibility is vital, and your body shouldn't have excessive muscle tissue like that. WHY? IDK, to put excessive nutritional load on the liver? Blood pressure skyrockets to deal with the anabolism of muscle, as well as LDL cholesterol causing long term ****. Steroids are not good guys. They don't just shrink your balls and cause acne...they create an environment in your veins that leads to chronic cardiac issues.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, a roided body is not what women find attractive unless they have a specific fetish for it. They like a natural buff body that shows hard work, dedication, and health. Imagine what a strong and capable hunter would have looked like to take down a fast four-legged animal of varying sizes. Women evolved to like that man. Strong but lean. It is painfully obvious when some chicken-legged guy is top-heavy and looks goofy as if he packed his chest with gauze...the roids are to make him feel better about himself. No one cares. He has self-esteem issues.

These roided models and actors...are not healthy and effective men. They are sideshows. Fake. Even if the muscle is stronger, it is unnatural. Flexibility is vital, and your body shouldn't have excessive muscle tissue like that. WHY? IDK, to put excessive nutritional load on the liver? Blood pressure skyrockets to deal with the anabolism of muscle, as well as LDL cholesterol causing long term ****. Steroids are not good guys. They don't just shrink your balls and cause acne...they create an environment in your veins that leads to chronic cardiac issues.
This is a strong point that tends to get overlooked. Yeah, health wise steroids are not a good choice. But also, aesthetically speaking more is not always better. Don't get me wrong, being big and strong is one thing, but the body builder types who look like the hulk with no body fat simply look too unnatural and wreak of insecurity. It's basically like wearing a sign saying, "I am so obsessed with my looks that I take steroids to the extreme"

These type of guys say it's their passion but I tend to think most do it to look good for others and are under the impression women find it to be the epitome of sexiness. Kind of reminds me of when women get triple D breasts and lip injections thinking this is what guys want. More is not always better.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe that every single professional elite competitive athlete is taking some sort of performance enhancing drug. The rest of them have at least thought about it.

I have written a lot about steroids over the years. I took them about 10 years ago, and it made a huge difference, both physically and psychologically.

I still advocate commonsensical, moderate use of steroids.
I agree. I think that most guys who have never used them see it as very binary. There's "roid muscle", and there's "natural muscle". Fact of the matter is, it exists on a spectrum like just about everything else. They CAN be used relatively safely, and they actually carry less risk per milligram than many routinely prescribed drugs. The key word here is relatively. Every drug that has ever existed has a risk and a potential benefit, from ibuprofen all the way to chemotherapy drugs.

As far as admitting to it, I've talked about it openly here for years. In person, I'm selective with who I talk to about it for professional reasons, but if a guy seems trustworthy and is genuinely curious, I'll tell him whatever he wants to know. I'm not ashamed of it and never have been.

I think that somewhere around 95-99% of elite professional athletes have, or are currently using PEDs. And the American public is voting for it. Every time you plunk down a dollar on a professional sports game, or sports attire, or watch an event on TV....you are essentially saying "hey, I know this exists, and morally I don't agree with it, but I'm going to watch it anyway, because I like it."

I liken it to someone who is an omnivore, but shames those who take part in the killing process, or is just unwilling to be part of it directly (as in hunting and fishing). If you eat meat, you are already an accomplice in the killing process, whether you like it or not. You're just not getting your hands dirty.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Asked a question about natural ways to increase T before I read entire thread.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrities aren't superior human beings. That's just what they want you to think.
Well, in terms of famous athletes they usually are super human actually. The reason they tend to be on performance enhancing drugs is because... everyone else is too. It's a common feel good fallacy to believe that if you were paid to do their job, you could do it too. Well... no, you probably couldn't. Probably not even close, actually.