Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining Maximum Value in a Woman's Eyes

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
A very broad topic, but in terms of letting women know you have plenty of options what is the best way to go about it? Is there much you can do besides not be needy?

I was talking with a female coworker at working, joking about how women always want to know about your weekend. She said "duh, they're trying to see if you went out with any other women". I guess I never really thought of it as anything more than a conversation starter, but I noticed how much being unavailable makes you attracted to someone.

There was this woman across the hall who kept flirting with me and finally after three months I decided to ask her out since I was feeling kinda horny at the time. We went out, made out, but I just wasn't feeling it and never talked to her since lol. Then a few months later I saw a guy coming out of her apartment as I was leaving for work and then all of a sudden I started wondering about her again. Not enough to actually ask her out, but enough to realize the power of being unavailable or having other people interested.

So what's the best way to demonstrate to women that you're a hot commodity? I would think it would sound kinda douchey and try-hard to talk about how the MILF at work is trying so hard to sleep with you. Aside from not being needy what can you do?

For example, one women I met online seemed interested but when I asked what evening she was free and gave her my number she gave me the excuse "I put your number in my phone but have to work really late the next two nights". I guess it's possible she thinks I'm gonna be like needy guys and blow up her phone and didn't want me to have her number, but whatever the reasons sounds like she's not interested or she would have given me day. Anything I can do besides tell her to call me when she knows her schedule and we can plan something then? Any attempt to bring up other women sounds needy at that point.

What about if you're talking to a woman and she asks about your weekend. Can you bait her and say you went out with a friend? For example:

Her: How was your weekend?
You: Oh, just hung out with a friend.
Her: What'd you guys do?
You: She and I just checked out this new restaurant downtown.
Her: How was it?
You: Well I could tell you about it, or could show you.

Is that too obvious, or is fair game since she asked?

Obviously the best way to get a woman to know you have options is to go to places where women can see you with other women, but during the day when you're not at a bar or a party or other social event, what's the best way to let women know that you're wanted by other women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to tell em, they will sniff it in your mannerisms or they will even hear about it on the female grapevine.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have hilarious sh1t happen with various girls I'm involved with so I just work those into the convo--kinda qualifying/disqualifying her in comparison to other girls.

E.g. "You're not married are you?...Good, got in trouble with that last time." Then I'll just launch into that story. Stuff like that. But that's who I am and I own it.

If you have to think about it, it'll come off as try hard. The highest demonstration of value is being comfortable with who you are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your vibe.

Scarcity increases value. By having options, you value her less. By withholding attention, she values yours more than the dozen other beta orbiters she has.

Let her do the chasing and she will love you for it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... IMO the best way is to actually HAVE other options. Women pick up on this like radar, it's uncanny. They just freaking know. For me it's always been feast or famine with women. I'll have a dry spell, then get laid and the next think I know women who pushed me a away the previous week are all over me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well... IMO the best way is to actually HAVE other options. Women pick up on this like radar, it's uncanny. They just freaking know. For me it's always been feast or famine with women. I'll have a dry spell, then get laid and the next think I know women who pushed me a away the previous week are all over me.
They know because they are all one big Borg collective.