Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Sometimes they come easy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text out of nowhere from a girl I used to fvck last summer, a year and a half ago. She's 22, chunky and thick but very pretty. She wanted me to come and see her at a bar. She said she would have a girl with her, and I knew that she was in a relationship with a woman, so I thought it would be her girlfriend. But it turned out to be a friend of her gf's. The friend she brought was a 19 y/o black girl. I'm an almost 40 y/o white guy, so it's not like she and I have a lot in common, but I talked to her a lot. She ended up leaving early, but she was really nice. I tried to make her feel welcome and not like a 3rd wheel, and I think I succeeded.

As soon as we walked in, the girl who invited me got hit on by a random guy. I just stood back and let her reject him. We had been in the door about five seconds. And then later in the night, I was sitting in a chair opposite a booth where the two girls were sitting. The bar was one big sausagefest, and guys were eyeing me up as the dude who had two girls with him. At one point, a black guy with dreads...trying to look scary walked up to me sitting in my chair and pointed away from us...like a 'get out of that chair' gesture. I looked behind him like there was something I was not seeing, and just asked "what?' It was karaoke night, and he replied "oh...uh...you should get out there and sing." And then he left. I'm like the Mike Ehrmantrout character from Breaking Bad...the old guy with an intimidating amount of confidence.

The girl who invited me, I ended up buying her two $1 drinks. She was groping me in the bar to the point that people were staring. I told her she had to follow me home.

She's asleep in my bed right now. I always have the urge to come post on sosuave when a woman passes out at my house.

This one did not take much game, other than to just play it cool and let her be the aggressor. Being nice to her friend may not have been crucial, but I think it was the right thing to do.

The moral of the story here is that sometimes pvssy will just fall into your lap out of the clear blue sky. Play it cool, don't fvck it up, and enjoy your lucky day.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post but I mean you did already know and fvck the girl before so let's not get too carried away when you say they'll just "fall into your lap".

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post but I mean you did already know and fvck the girl before so let's not get too carried away when you say they'll just "fall into your lap".
It was a gift that keeps on giving....

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Bible_Belt, post: 2308224, member: 23055"
She's asleep in my bed right now. I always have the urge to come post on sosuave when a woman passes out at my house.
[/QUOTE]
DonJuanism 2.0 man. This part of your post is like my definition of living the dream lol.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve never once been challenged like this. When you're black belt and ccw a pistol everywhere, trouble just seems to avoid you. :)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think I could ever bring myself to post a report about banging a fat chick...

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think this woman wanted some loving from a real man, she was probably tired of chumps. @Bible_Belt probably scored very high with her on @Desdinova's highs score list. Women from my past are always either trying to get back with me, or making comments to others that they were thinking about me. I don't consider it a coincidence at all.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one did not take much game, other than to just play it cool and let her be the aggressor. Being nice to her friend may not have been crucial, but I think it was the right thing to do.
I've also found that sometimes you get rewarded with easy lays just by putting yourself out there. Finding a yes girl without any dramas is always refreshing and a stark reminder of how things can and should be. We need more field reports on here even if it's just to give guys an impression of the mindset of guys who are getting laid, when they're out talking to and shagging women. I genuinely think someone's positive attitudes(as well as negative ones) can be picked up in their posts, so if guys are regularly posting about their interactions with women, the guys who aren't quite there yet can pick up their vibe. It's like an online osmosis. I'm going to make the effort so hopefully we'll see more of this and guys can follow suit, it doesn't even have to be an overwhelming success. Great stuff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just spent all day in bed with a different girl, the tiny blonde I posted about in other threads. She texted me out of nowhere this morning that she was going to stop by on her way to work at about noon. I slept in after last night and didn't even bother to shower. As it turns out, she called into work and just now left. She was here eight hours. We were naked most of that time. I was a little worried that she would call me out on my d!ck tasting like pvssy, but she didn't seem to notice. Hell, she likes girls, maybe it just turns her on.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just spent all day in bed with a different girl, the tiny blonde I posted about in other threads. She texted me out of nowhere this morning that she was going to stop by on her way to work at about noon. I slept in after last night and didn't even bother to shower. As it turns out, she called into work and just now left. She was here eight hours. We were naked most of that time. I was a little worried that she would call me out on my d!ck tasting like pvssy, but she didn't seem to notice. Hell, she likes girls, maybe it just turns her on.
Freak.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this.. What steps did you take in order to achieve that confidence?
If you mean the confidence to not get bullied out of my seat at the bar, it's because I spent four years training mma, getting the sh!t beat out of me every day by the toughest group of fighters I could find. It's a realistic confidence, not a fake it til you make it thing. That college bar with a younger crowd was hippies, hipsters, and black guys who think they're scary because they are black - and I'm sure they are to the hipsters and hippies. Every guy just looks like a pvssy to me. And that's my honest guess about every random person I meet. I get the feeling that the guy last night with his "get out of that chair" gesture had used that trick before with success, which is why he was trying to use it on me.

I'm not a violent person, and I really do abhor stupidity like bar fighting. I would always try to avoid such a situation. But I still spent years of my life learning to snap a guy like that in half. The net effect is that I carry myself with a confidence that ultimately diffuses conflict. Bullies expect fear, and when they don't get it, their own self-preservation instinct will kick in. No one wants to bleed, and when you start trying to push someone around and they are not afraid at all, something inside you will say, "wait a minute...let's go find easier prey."

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely think someone's positive attitudes(as well as negative ones) can be picked up in their posts, so if guys are regularly posting about their interactions with women, the guys who aren't quite there yet can pick up their vibe. It's like an online osmosis.
I whole heartedly second this.