Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: 40 y/o Fat Slvt

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know she was fat. She has sexy pics and 25,000 twitter followers. I got conned, just like all the twitter minions, She was a lot fatter than those pics implied.

However, she was a nice girl. I thought about ditching her, but I didn't. I invited her to my place, drank a lot on my back deck, and then she proceeded to receive the greatest pounding I have ever delivered. Round one was her vag, and round two was her ass. I have never been with a girl before who could take an ass fvcking like that. "Ouch" and "stop" are not in her vocabulary, Normally, I hurt girls, but she took everything. She wore me out.

So the fat b!tch that I would be embarrassed to take around my friends ended up being some of the best sex I ever had. I don't know what to think about it. I'm just telling you what happened.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, those chicks know how to take a beating. Nicely done, you got yourself a freaky private booty call now

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chick who needs to get attention from twitter... Low self esteem one possibly.
The women who have low self-esteem tend to be the best fvcks. I actually TARGET women with low-self esteem. Super attractive women do not even put effort into sex, they just literally lay there. Also, they are less inclined to desire to please you as they are the ones who are attractive and have more power. Women with lower self-esteem are more likely to have sex with you just to please you and to keep you around. You can get them to do anything you want in sex because they are doing it for you. Just feed them a bit of self-esteem boost (but keep it in balanced) every now and then and they will just give it all up to you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to even think about banging a fat chick...I doubt I'd get hard because I find the sight of rolls of fat bouncing and jiggling to be repulsive...but to each their own...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't actively pursue fat chicks but I ****ed one as a teen long time ago and it was amazing. Since then, I entertain ****ing plump chicks because the sex is usually that good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't actively pursue fat chicks but I ****ed one as a teen long time ago and it was amazing. Since then, I entertain ****ing plump chicks because the sex is usually that good.
Usually they are very good at oral, because sometimes that's all they get. Also I hear fat puzzy is actually tighter and has a different feel to it.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah a couple of my best lays have been from solid 5'9" thicker broads. They were definitely more chunky than I prefer but not rolls or anything like that.

1 of them had a P that you'd think would be on a shorter spinner chick at like 100lbs. Definitely not the norm crazy tight, it kinda blew my mind amoung other things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in winter.

She texted me yesterday. I invited her over tonight for "a nice glass of wine and a bl0wjob," my exact words, and her response was OK! I get off work at ten!

The theme of this relationship is going to be "suck my d!ck, because you're fat."
If you admit the puzzy was good you should be tapping that too. Here goes the deal. As you see a more plump lady will usually be more eager to please. I love how you were able to ask for a "glass of wine and a bj". How sweet, lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you admit the puzzy was good you should be tapping that too.

I was going to argue with you, but you called it. That's what happened. She still hasn't been in my bedroom yet. She just bends over a lawn chair outside. I'm glad, because the b!tch squirts everywhere. She was grateful for a good pounding, finished her drink, and left.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you admit the puzzy was good you should be tapping that too.

I was going to argue with you, but you called it. That's what happened. She still hasn't been in my bedroom yet. She just bends over a lawn chair outside. I'm glad, because the b!tch squirts everywhere. She was grateful for a good pounding, finished her drink, and left.
She was probably very APPRECIATIVE of that pounding too! This the thing about babes, it's not all about 8,9,10 model types. Females have brains too and can get things done. I've always though someone should have a couple heavier more trustworthy babes in his stable anyway. They are more reliable and loyal, and like you see, appreciate all you can dish out in the bedroom, like you really did her a favor. And you did!