Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love to my French brothers

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it funny that 2 days after France got attacked they bombed ISIS's headquarters.. So all this time their HQ location was known, and Obama didn't bomb it? What am I missing here?
I noticed that too. The US provided the intelligence. It was almost as if the US had targets it just hadn't gotten to yet, handed some off to France and said, "Here, this'll make you feel better. Knock yourself out."

It really is emblematic of this whole 15 year long "war." I'm beginning to think invading Iraq was the only effective mission we've had - effective in all the wrong ways since we did it on the cheap. The rest of our efforts have consisted of lobbing missiles and using drones. Great for target practice but in the long run the targeted people are like ants that just rebuild.

I appreciate that we can eliminate targets with precision at low human cost, but it's reducing this whole struggle to something pathetic in my opinion. Then you get what happened in Paris and it just angers everyone to....what, toss more missiles at it? I'm counting down the days til we find a viable replacement for fossil fuels so that that part of the world can crumble and piss off. Western governments cannot handle the Middle East, and maybe (just maybe) some peoples don't care about whether they have a democracy or not. Life was better when this stuff was handled covertly by the CIA.