Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love to my French brothers

logicallefty

Reaction score
Gentlemen, put away your c0cks and strap on your glocs because this motherfvcker is going
global....be ready
Amen bro. Anyone who can carry legally should be. I carry my S&W 40 everywhere anymore. Trump even commented that the folks in France should have all had guns. All it takes is 1 good guy bullet to stop thousands of bad guy bullets...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I understand frustration.

I have friends in Paris, with kids. So far, everyone is okay.

I have friends in Beirut, with kids. So far, everyone is okay.

I have friends in lots of places.

I'm not at all sure what you do with people that start with collateral damage and no respect for life.

Advocating nuclear annihilation of 1,300,000,000 Muslims or acting like this is light conversation with simple answers is for posers.

You know better.

I know that typing here will accomplish nothing.
Who's advocating nuclear annihilation of 1,300,000;000 Muslims?

Is it for posers? It was actually just an extention of my thread....and I'm quite concerned about what is
happening right now. I'm living abroad with out all my usual connections, without family....so excuse me for taking advantage of an online community to vent a little.

I'm glad that you have news of everyone you know in Paris and they are ok. I don't as yet have
that news. I was wondering should I contact an ex who lives there and her facebook page has gone dead.....that's just one example. Which is leaving me asking do I contact an ex or not.....finally I did...I sent her an email.

So I'm happy you are fine John Rambo, but people deal with things in different ways. You've obviously no emotional connection to this sitting there in your opulant palace of splender in the world according to TicTac, but I have, so do one son, seriously.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, let's stop taking their refugees. I'd also like to see us stop ****ing around in that part of the world, period. This is just going to lead to more ****ing around.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Nope ,you are wrong. Another march , a lot of speeches, more candles,more airstrikes and that will be all.
You're probably right. I'm going to admit that I was very high on coke....possibly got
carried away....

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When will people realise that the problem is not one of individuals but ideas. Islam is a fundamentally violent and barbaric ideology. There is no way you can study the Koran and conclude that the central tenant of the Islamic faith is one of peace. EVERYTHING ISIS is doing is sanctioned, legitimised and ENCORUAGED by the Koran, Hadith and contemporary imams. When we beat ISIS, another bunch of religious crazies will take its place. We have to destroy the ability of religion to metastasise into these cancers and acknowledge that not all religions are created equally.

The Koran deserves to be discarded into the trash can of horrific ideologies alongside Mein Kampf and other sources of hate filled vitriol.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
When will people realise that the problem is not one of individuals but ideas. Islam is a fundamentally violent and barbaric ideology. There is no way you can study the Koran and conclude that the central tenant of the Islamic faith is one of peace. EVERYTHING ISIS is doing is sanctioned, legitimised and ENCORUAGED by the Koran, Hadith and contemporary imams. When we beat ISIS, another bunch of religious crazies will take its place. We have to destroy the ability of religion to metastasise into these cancers and acknowledge that not all religions are created equally.

The Koran deserves to be discarded into the trash can of horrific ideologies alongside Mein Kampf and other sources of hate filled vitriol.
Islam and the Koran can and are being used to (inexcusably) excuse violence against non-believers. The people doing that and the people excusing/apologizing for it are wrong. The people committing that violence should be dead. The people apologizing for it need to learn that there is no excuse and that they will pay a high price for even attempting to excuse murdering innocents to pursue their twisted aims.

Islam is about 700 years "younger" than Christianity. What were Christians doing to non-believers 700 years ago? Muslims are doing the same thing in an era of cheap, powerful, portable weapons easily moved around by modern transportation. That's neither excuse nor apology for what they are doing. But maybe it makes understandable.

Anarchists were doing almost identical things early in the 20th century. An anarchist even committed the event that triggered World War I. The world (at great cost and misery) survived that time as it will survive this one.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islam and the Koran can and are being used to (inexcusably) excuse violence against non-believers. The people doing that and the people excusing/apologizing for it are wrong. The people committing that violence should be dead. The people apologizing for it need to learn that there is no excuse and that they will pay a high price for even attempting to excuse murdering innocents to pursue their twisted aims.

Islam is about 700 years "younger" than Christianity. What were Christians doing to non-believers 700 years ago? Muslims are doing the same thing in an era of cheap, powerful, portable weapons easily moved around by modern transportation. That's neither excuse nor apology for what they are doing. But maybe it makes understandable.

Anarchists were doing almost identical things early in the 20th century. An anarchist even committed the event that triggered World War I. The world (at great cost and misery) survived that time as it will survive this one.
Ah. Another veiled "well what about the Christians" trope. Let me try and address this.

Firstly let me say I would agree that the Bible’s Old Testament is filled with pages and pages of celebrations of cruelty. There are, however major differences with any comparison to Islam.

Firstly, Christianity has had centuries of criticism and has been forced to mould itself into the house cat it is today. From the 16th century onwards Christianity has seen its influence and extremism corroded by the scientific revolution and philosophical discourse of the last 500 years. As the Muslim world was largely shielded from The Enlightenment that brought us Descartes, Voltaire, Rousseau, Hobbes, Isaac Newton, and Adam Smith and also fundamentally shifted the moral landscape, it is no surprise that we see such atrocities. And I’m not just talking about “extremists” blowing up people in Syria. Just ask Merim Yehya Ibrahim Ishag, a Sudanese woman, who was raised as an Orthodox Christian, despite having a Muslim father. She was sentenced to death by the Sharia court in her country for adultery when she married a Christian man and then was also charged with apostasy when she declared herself a Christian during the trial.

Lastly Christianity has a get out of jail free card or maybe reset button is better analogy in Jesus who basically said “ignore everything in the Old Testament”. Unfortunately Islam does not have that same convenient footnote. In an era of nuclear bombs and AK – 47s we don’t have 500 years to wait for Islam to “evolve”.

Your final point about “anarchists” is a complete non-sequitur, as the event was not being carried out for explicitly religious reasons. By this I mean taken from a doctrine perceived and preached as the infallible word of God. I feel the need to highlight this before anyone makes the utterly reductive and facile arguments about Hitler being a Christian, or the IRA terrorist bombings in Ireland.

Yes the world might survive in the sense that a cancer ridden coma patient survives but let us be clear about this. The attempt to excuse, rationalise and ignore only leads to the same thing happening further down the road with increasingly horrific results. Nothing will change until we have an honest conversation about the toxicity of this destructive ideology and bring about the full weight of criticism as we would any other set of terrible ideas. Sadly the mainstream media, political elite, regressive liberals and even you with your veiled Islamic apologetic tone are part of the problem and all have blood on your hands.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Ah. Another veiled "well what about the Christians" trope. Let me try and address this.

Firstly let me say I would agree that the Bible’s Old Testament is filled with pages and pages of celebrations of cruelty. There are, however major differences with any comparison to Islam.

Firstly, Christianity has had centuries of criticism and has been forced to mould itself into the house cat it is today. From the 16th century onwards Christianity has seen its influence and extremism corroded by the scientific revolution and philosophical discourse of the last 500 years. As the Muslim world was largely shielded from The Enlightenment that brought us Descartes, Voltaire, Rousseau, Hobbes, Isaac Newton, and Adam Smith and also fundamentally shifted the moral landscape, it is no surprise that we see such atrocities. And I’m not just talking about “extremists” blowing up people in Syria. Just ask Merim Yehya Ibrahim Ishag, a Sudanese woman, who was raised as an Orthodox Christian, despite having a Muslim father. She was sentenced to death by the Sharia court in her country for adultery when she married a Christian man and then was also charged with apostasy when she declared herself a Christian during the trial.

Lastly Christianity has a get out of jail free card or maybe reset button is better analogy in Jesus who basically said “ignore everything in the Old Testament”. Unfortunately Islam does not have that same convenient footnote. In an era of nuclear bombs and AK – 47s we don’t have 500 years to wait for Islam to “evolve”.

Your final point about “anarchists” is a complete non-sequitur, as the event was not being carried out for explicitly religious reasons. By this I mean taken from a doctrine perceived and preached as the infallible word of God.

Yes the world might survive in the sense that a cancer ridden coma patient survives but let us be clear about this. The attempt to excuse, rationalise and ignore only leads to the same thing happening further down the road with increasingly horrific results. Nothing will change until we have an honest conversation about the toxicity of this destructive ideology and bring about the full weight of criticism as we would any other set of terrible ideas. Sadly the mainstream media, political elite, regressive liberals and even you with your veiled Islamic apologetic tone are part of the problem and all have blood on your hands.
If you can't read or comprehend, no one can help you.

I said that the terrorists should be dead and the apologists mortified.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't read or comprehend, no one can help you.

I said that the terrorists should be dead and the apologists mortified.
Your apologetic tone was implied by making asinine comparisons to what Christians were doing 700 years ago and further on some unrelated comments about anarchists.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
I found it funny that 2 days after France got attacked they bombed ISIS's headquarters.. So all this time their HQ location was known, and Obama didn't bomb it? What am I missing here?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it funny that 2 days after France got attacked they bombed ISIS's headquarters.. So all this time their HQ location was known, and Obama didn't bomb it? What am I missing here?
I know. It took us ten years to find Bin Laden....who ended up being at home....at his house.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give two $hits on who did what and when.

Nor do I give two $hits on painstakingly going through each individual to vet for terrorist potential. Even if they are not terrorists, a great deal of them never assimilate anyways.

The best way to move forward, for survival from terrorists and to save the western culture, is to evict them all.
Sounds like quite a familiar sentiment in American history. Shall we examine how that gets applied to other groups?

"I don't give two $hits on painstakingly going through each Japanese-American individual to vet for possible intentions of disloyalty. Even if they aren't traitors, a great deal of them didn't assimilate anyways. The best way to defend our nation is to lock them all up in concentration camps."

"I don't give two $hits on painstakingly going through every Black individual to vet for possible evidence of violent criminality. Even if they aren't criminals, a great deal of them never advance beyond their ghetto culture anyways. The best way to keep our neighborhoods safe is to string them up if they cross to this side of the tracks."

It's also quite bizarre how people keep forgetting that a government that claims free rein to use tyrannous force to tread on the rights of other people is just as capable of doing the same to them.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
we will eventually have to NUKE all muslim cities, or see a mushroom cloud above NYC. that will be the end of the US,, cause it will destroy the $/economy

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I just cannot believe people think we are all kumbuyah gumdrops, unicorns and ponies. .
Indeed. And let's not forget the knee jerk reductive arguments, doublespeak of Islam as the religion of peace and “edgy” videos of people hugging a blindfolded man with a beard.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
in a day of nukes and dirty bombs, we just can't take chances anymore. To hell with them, it's their own fault that we have to hammer them

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we will eventually have to NUKE all muslim cities, or see a mushroom cloud above NYC. that will be the end of the US,, cause it will destroy the $/economy
That's exactly what they want you to think. You're playing right into their hands. War on Islam is exactly what they want. It's the end-of-the-world prophecy that they follow. The more people hate Islam, the worse they treat Islamic people, and the easier it gets for ISIS to recruit.

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17...-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

Islamic State is consciously seeking to trigger a backlash by Western governments and citizens against the Muslim minorities living in their societies. By achieving this, the group hopes to polarize both sides against each other, locking them into an escalating spiral of alienation, hatred and collective retribution. In a such a scenario, the group can later attempt to pose as the only effective protector for increasingly beleaguered Western Muslims.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I don't recall Japanese citizens invading en masse as cover for attacks like these, demanding shogun law, and then not assimilating.
2. Your "black" analogy is the worst I have ever seen. Come up with something more relevant if you're trying to make a point.
3. It is THE JOB of the Government to keep it's CITIZENS safe. If people believe expelling invaders means "being tyrannous", then clearly those same people have a complete inability to predict what is going to happen next.

Seriously, I just cannot believe people think we are all kumbuyah gumdrops, unicorns and ponies. There is a reason that countries with tight immigration do NOT have these issues.
The post you were replying to was mentioned Muslims and did not specifically state that it referred to invaders. (Muslims can also be locals, or anyone who chooses to convert to that religion.) The point I am making, to which my examples were very relevant, is that there are damned good reasons why Western civilized countries don't allow for generalized suspicion, nor presumption of guilt, nor summary-justice. Giving two $hits about individuals matters.

After identifying someone as an illegal-alien or an invader, then yes, deporting said person is quite normal border-enforcement. Forcibly evicting a citizen from his/her own nation due to religious preferences most definitely is another matter.