Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love to my French brothers

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
On a la France entière

haut les cœurs les frères

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So eight douche bag morons with machine guns and bombs can only kill 100 unarmed people? The most fortunate aspect of the attacks is the ridiculous incompetence of the attackers.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So eight douche bag morons with machine guns and bombs can only kill 100 unarmed people? The most fortunate aspect of the attacks is the ridiculous incompetence of the attackers.
Don't be a prick man. You're above that.

Figure is more tha 150

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Let's be completely transparent....

These are muslim invaders, and the right wing people many hate so very much warned and warned about this and their reward was to be called xenophobic, racist, backward, freedom-hating, etc,...

These left-wing extremists who provide cover for these murderers need to be held accountable. The blood is on their hands as much as it is on the killers themselves.
You're not completely wrong.......but the problem goes a little bit deeper.

I lived there for a couple of years and my impression was that France is boiling under the surface and it's
ready to explode.

I've a friend who kind of described the situation perfectly, her parents are Moroccan and she was born in France......(on a side note,
she's delicious...) anyway she said one time "I'm French, but the French look at me as a Moroccan....but yet when I go to Morrocco, the
Moroccans look at me as a French person"

After the second world war they brought over migrants from Africa to rebuild the city...then they put the immigrants outside of the
city in ghettos. The kids of these immigrants have grown up feeling ostracised........French born Tunisian kids spray
painting "fvck France on walls"

i'm not a huge fan of american rap....(hopsin an exception) but generally it's about bi1tches and money and bling. But French rap
is quite interesting.....it reveals the disenchantment of a generation with a splintered identity ready to explode...

it's a breeding ground for recruitment for the so called IS wankers

expect more, a lot more

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the second world war they brought over migrants from Africa to rebuild the city...then they put the immigrants outside of the
city in ghettos. The kids of these immigrants have grown up feeling ostracised........French born Tunisian kids spray
painting "fvck France on walls"
Imagine that.

it's a breeding ground for recruitment for the so called IS wankers
Agree there. Just like every country that has suffered from liberal policies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having poor minorities build up your country and then forcing them into ghettos is not what I'd call "liberal".

That said, its time for the USA, France, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, and the Saudis to put an end to ISIS. And its especially important for Arab nations to put some serious boots on the ground and stop relying on Russia and the USA to clean this up.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having poor minorities build up your country and then forcing them into ghettos is not what I'd call "liberal".

That said, its time for the USA, France, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, and the Saudis to put an end to ISIS. And its especially important for Arab nations to put some serious boots on the ground and stop relying on Russia and the USA to clean this up.
You are right not liberal at all. But this came from a very liberal online site.

The stupid its fvcking burn.

U

user43770

Yup.

The reality is, they should have sent the workers back after the job was done. And they NEVER should have let in the invaders.

Anybody with a brain could have seen this coming from miles away. But this is how terrorized the citizens and leaders are of being called "racist". Best to let the invaders in to murder citizens en masse, but please please don't call me racist.

Destroying peoples livelihoods for suggesting immigrants like this are a bad idea is occupational terrorism. Occupational terrorism is the first to precede physical terrorism.

This is coming to every western white country on the planet. Something wicked this way comes.
We're just lucky that Mexicans believe in Christ - Christians tend not to go on killing sprees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're just lucky that Mexicans believe in Christ
Ironically, ISIS does, too. They're an end times cult following a prophecy that, after their armies get beaten back to near annihilation, Jesus will return to Earth to lead THEM to victory. I swear I am not making this up.

U

user43770

Excluding the Crusades, and every other instance of Christian brutality. Of which, there were many.

U

user43770

Bible beat me to the punch, but you can find a common theme here: religion.

Edit - I just found the humor in saying that Bible beat me to the punch. Speaking of religion and all, for those that are slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion or not, engineered or not, I fear this is only just beginning. Everybody's pissed. Everybody's broke. Big storms are coming.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europe is doom. PC bull**** has gone to far and they will not gonna do what they have to do.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
the "leaders" have sold out to the bankers, who have sold out to the Arab oil-$. We'll have to nuke the arabs in the end, or see a mushroom cloud over NYC and the end of the US as a nation.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Keyboard soldiers are little boys san clue one.
I have military service Mr Knowall........I've already crossed the recruitment line for what
I posted above....

I can still go back as I'm still in the age requirments.

What have you done apart from being the biggest cynic behind your keyboard?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
USN MAC/V 1969-1972 Pleiku
I respect that. So what's up with the hostility?

I've already spoken to four people about this and I could return in
January 2016. This has affected me, I know a lot of people there and
I want to do something about it.

Yeah posting on a site like this probably comes across a bit....but it's just
frustration.

Can you get that?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I understand frustration.

I have friends in Paris, with kids. So far, everyone is okay.

I have friends in Beirut, with kids. So far, everyone is okay.

I have friends in lots of places.

I'm not at all sure what you do with people that start with collateral damage and no respect for life.

Advocating nuclear annihilation of 1,300,000,000 Muslims or acting like this is light conversation with simple answers is for posers.

You know better.

I know that typing here will accomplish nothing.