Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loosing the last bit of belly

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since february I've been working out at home with the aim to get fit (main objective) but also be in good shape. I have been Running either 7 or 10 km 3 times a week (2 on a busy week), and doing some basic work out for abs and arm muscles.

Right now I am not sure how much body fat I have, but when I contract my abs they are clearly visible, even when I pull my bit of belly in they are visible but not quite as clearly.

I would like to know what the problem is ? (Too much bodyfat or the way I am built)
And what I can do to get the abs visible without having to contract them?

Thanks for the help!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good chart showing what different BF percentages look like

Some of it is genetics, but you could also probably lose a lot more fat than you realize

Most guys who appear to be in good shape sit around 15% BF, which is good but going down further to 10% can make a big difference. The question is, is it worth it to you and is it something you can sustain?

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to tell, on the chart is it while contracting the muscles ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with those charts is that they take for granted that your fat is evenly distributed in your body, in my case I have no fat on arms and legs while the majority of it is in the front of my upper body.

You can see the 3 heads of my delts easily yet you cant see the lower abs or the perimeter of my pecs.