Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little sister is a slut

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
So I housesat for my family a few weeks ago and had a few friends over for a drink. My 16 year old sister decided to join in and quickly gets blasted, I'm picking her vomit out of the sink and ****. She tries to steal my friend's anxiety medication - valium - according to him 'talking about it like a hard drug or something'. And it was obvious to everyone present that she was trying to seduce him. Later I found out from him that she told him 'I'm not a virgin' and 'let's go inside'. He rejects her of course.

It later comes out from my other littler sister that they had an argument about sex - where 16 yro proudly declares herself a 'slut', that sluts are good, that sleeping with strangers is fun, and gives a few examples...

Now this has all come back to me and I'm asking the fathers here - how would you want it broken to you that your daughter is a slut? She is also in cognitive behavioural therapy atm - for depression. The girl needs help

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like to sleep with strangers? This seems to be a little bit hypocritical to judge her for behavior that is normative for us.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a brother sucks. You feel like a father but have zero authority, and whatever you tell the little b!tch, she's going to do the exact opposite.

Sisters can bring out even the most well-hidden Save-a-Ho tendencies. We remember them 4 years old and watching Disney movies, how can she be this big slut now?

With my sister I had to learn to put Capn Save-a-Ho in the ground.

Read for FREE!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be less concerned about her being a slut and more concerned with her being an alcoholic / borderline prescription drug abuser at 16. She's got deeper issues than just wanting to get laid. If all she was was a slut, I'd say something different.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
In 2 more years I'll be able to hit it!

Read for FREE!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Having sex here and there at 16 is one thing. Just giving it up to everyone, everywhere, is something else entirely.

While I'm all for sexual open-mindedness, 16 is too young to just be "slvtting it up". What would concern me more than that is that she is demonstrating self-destructive behavior...drinking to excess, taking prescription meds recreationally (with alcohol, with no regard for synergy), and I suspect she's probably having sex irresponsibly, without protection.

And what are your parents doing about this crap? This is THEIR job, not yours.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I'd be less concerned about her being a slut and more concerned with her being an alcoholic / borderline prescription drug abuser at 16. She's got deeper issues than just wanting to get laid. If all she was was a slut, I'd say something different.
This ^^.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your buddies about your concerns and ask them for some help.

Next time you are together with your buddies and she is there start up a conversation with your buddies about some girl in high school who was a big slut.

Get your buddies to go along and agree that she is a total waste of time and a real loser now. "Too bad she was such a slvt when she was younger cuz she was actually a cool chick at one time. Now the only guys who will touch her are ________ " (Insert the name of some well known douchebags here.) Call her a skank, dirty girl, *****, etc.

These might be a good comments to make her aware that cool guys like you and your buddies aren't interested in slvts.

Whether any of this is true or not doesn't matter. She's your sister. Do whatever you can to keep her off the pole.

Every young kid just wants to appear more grown up than they are when hanging around an older crew. She's obviously had some crappy influences up until now.

It is you, your parents and your whole families job to provide those positive influences. If she looks up to you and your friends then you have a good opportunity to set a good example. If you have some cool female friends that can help then even better.

Read for FREE!

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Just curious, why did you let your 16 year-old sister get drunk with a bunch of your friends?
She comes outside, sits down and starts drinking. It is impossible to get her to do anything she doesn't want to. I managed to get her inside on the false pretence of getting her a drink so that I could ask her to stay inside because she was embarrassing me and herself and creeping out my friends, she just shouted nonsense at me for 10 minutes and went back outside.

@Crow - my own sexual behaviour is not this ridiculous

@Julius - this doesn't seem like normal slutty behaviour. as rollo + jo pointed out the bigger issue is alcohol/drugs. sluttiness is just another thing she carries far beyond the bounds of normalcy

@squirrels - my parents have no clue this is going on. they still think she is going to slumber parties with her girlfriends

@Slickster - she is the kind that would just decide we are all losers if we opposed her viewpoint. i don't think it was a case of trying to look cool in front of older people, these same ideas of hers about sex and alcohol come out in conversations with my 14 yro sister. A good thing though, I guess is that my girlfriend does have a big sister sort of relationship going with her

Thanks for everyone's help

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister was a slut when she was 16-20, she straightened out and is now your typical boring housewife. At least her slut friends would let me bang them, now they all want me to go to church with them.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
These might be a good comments to make her aware that cool guys like you and your buddies aren't interested in slvts.
Oh if that were only the truth. I think after a while she might start to call you a "liar."

Read for FREE!

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing I am asking for though is how to break this to my parents. I can't imagine being a father and learning this about my daughter. I know there are parents here and I would greatly appreciate any input you have on this matter

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Oh if that were only the truth. I think after a while she might start to call you a "liar."
Well I work with teenagers for a living and can tell you that they are extremely easy to influence. Turning problem kids around happens all the time where I work. They are surrounded by positive role models and other kids who buy into the system.

Maybe the OP should just ignore his sister and pray that she only bangs a few of his friends and ends up a church goer like your sis huh?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that it is "in" and "trendy" now to be sexually open aka slutty. If you don't have sex, then you are a prude, or playing games. If you make a guy wait past 3 dates then you are nexted. Sound familiar?

Some girls don't have enough self esteem or inner values to respect themselves and tell a random joe to fvck off when they need to.

Read for FREE!

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the hallmarks of masculinity is consistency in your values

So do you like sluts? Would you bang a slut?

If you say yes, then why are you now concerned that your sister, gf, etc is a slut?

Just like the feminists, you can't have it both ways. If you are banging girls left and right (basically encourgaging slutty behavior from girls) then don't bother saying anything if your sister turns into one.

You either stand for sexual purity or you don't.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It later comes out from my other littler sister that they had an argument about sex - where 16 yro proudly declares herself a 'slut', that sluts are good, that sleeping with strangers is fun, and gives a few examples...
So... can I have her phone number?

:up:

Awww, come on you knew someone was going to say it.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

If you say yes, then why are you now concerned that your sister, gf, etc is a slut?

Just like the feminists, you can't have it both ways. If you are banging girls left and right (basically encourgaging slutty behavior from girls) then don't bother saying anything if your sister turns into one.

I am consistent in my values

You and iqqi make it seem like a case of either you have sex with barely anyone (sexual purity?) or with everyone (sexual impurity?), with no in-betweens. It isn't black and white. iqqi implies that either you wait past 3 dates or you are as slutty as they come. I'm not her therapist so I won't argue this with her. And I don't see where she gets her logic from, blaming men for women that misbehave. After all, I thought feminist women were supposed to be 'empowered'.

Read for FREE!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Editing my post because its x-mas, and it was a little harsh. Seriously, though, that is some pretty ridiculous, feminist crap.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothing you can do. lead by example.

WTF, you have a party with drinks, drugs and hopefully sex and you tell your sister this is wrong?

you got to let her live her life. for better or for worse. if she wants to use drugs, you can send her to a pyhc and see if that helps but there is little you can do if she is hellbent on abusing sex or drugs until she's ready to do soemthing about it herself.

While I'm all for sexual open-mindedness, 16 is too young to just be "slvtting it up".
is it? Go to the high school forum and tell the 16 year old boys there that it's wrong to fvck as many hot *****es as we can. oh we give high fives for that i forgot. that's the whole fvcking point they are here!

I agree with trader on this one 100%

when I was 16 I fvcked probably 20 different girls. I was a man***** and was damn proud of it. in fact, some of the best times I ever had was when I was 16. sneaking inside houses and sneaking inside and outside of windows at 4 in the morning. Fvcking in the back seats of cars at school. fvcking my GF's friends when they were sleep lol.. I gotta tell that story one day. convincing a girl to blow me and my friends becuase she likes me. ah the times.

I'm not condonding what she is doing whatsoever, dont' get me worng.. I'm not even sure if what I did was "right".. but I had fun, and I eventually grew out of fvcking every thing that walks.but who the fvck are we to come to come to a freking internet forum, with millions of posts decided on the art of getting as many women to drop their pants as quickly and as many times as possible.. then get mad when a woman has the NERVE, the freaking NERVE to want to do what we want to do.