Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Library girl.

thedarklight29

Reaction score
Date this girl for a couple of months. Met her in a library. The last time I seen her was a month ago. She confessed she had feelings for me whilst we had sex the last time I saw her. I didn't. Just played it off. We've had sex on numerous occasions without using protection.(I know, silly) I've also kept it fun the whole time. She's from NY. I'm from Philadelphia.

The girl is attractive and very coy though. Doesn't give much away.

The last time I asked her out (a month ago) she said she couldn't because she was away with work. She apologised but didn't give me a counter offer. She Asked how I was. Told her no problem and asked her when she is back in town?

No response, nothing. She has read the message.

I haven't done any chasing or contacted her since so I am a little confused.

I won't contact her again unless she initates, and that's looking unlikely. She is still alive though. She doesn't go parading herself on social media either so it's not like she fishes.

My question is - If she doesn't like me, why doesn't she just say rather than doing the disappearing act? Or should I ask her out again?

It's not like I've been needy to her, if anything it's been the opposite. I've been quite bossy with her in person and given her space when we are apart. I've taken her out for some cool adventures and concerts etc.

Ive met someone new in the meantime but I don't like her as much as the girl in question.

Last edited:

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"My question is - If she doesn't like me, why doesn't she just say rather than doing the disappearing act? Or should I ask her out again?"

She has another option, one who can potentially provide her with more of the resources she is looking for. By not responding she can exercise her new found option and see how it plays out. If it doesn't work out...surprise...she's back texting you. She'll tell you she was busy Or something. Women are all about the resources. It's never about you. So women seldom close doors with men they can get quality resources from, especially early on in their relationships. They play the resource field.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is - If she doesn't like me, why doesn't she just say rather than doing the disappearing act? Or should I ask her out again?
It's quite possible she is waiting/hoping for contact from you thinking the same thing.

There is nothing to lose. Ask her out again and see what happens.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked a question 1 month ago and she didn't even bother answering you.

During one month she never initiated or asked herself why you didn't contact her only to see she forgot to answer you. If she had some interest she would have contacted and apologized for her mistake.

She didn't.
Next.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is - If she doesn't like me, why doesn't she just say rather than doing the disappearing act?
Probably out of habit. I think it's a very basic and nasty human instinct. She sees your message and thinks "uhhh well I dunno... not really feeling like seeing him right now... so should I say no? I dunno, don't want to make a fateful decision now.... Oh look, a funny cat on the internet!" and then conveniently forgets about you for a week, or forever.

I think it's disrespectful but somehow this has become standard procedure for many women. Funny we were talking about integrity in the other thread.

logicallefty

Reaction score

First off, welcome to the forum. The question above is a common one, and others above have answered it well. I will add that if women actually did come clean and tell us they aren't interested, this forum would probably have a lot less activity! It's these kinds of things that women do that are on every guy's mind. We may never fully know why women behave in the way they do, but we here on SS have the best grasp on it as any men on the planet, in my opinion. What IS within our full reach is to be able to learn enough about their behaviors and adapt to where what women do does little or no damage to us as a man. Be it mentally, emotionally, financially, etc, etc..