Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
So I fvcked this fat rich Jewish girl from tinder. I live in south Florida and it's full of Jews.

It was easy. Met her on tinder, talked a bit. I started saying lewd nasty things and set up a meet for the next day (today).

Initially she said to go to her place around 7 or 8, later she wanted to meet at a Starbucks to see if we had a good "vibe".

I went to her place she showed me around and I just went in, made out a bit, got naked and I fvcked the sh1t out of that chubby b1tch.

I went to eat her out and it was a bit fishy, I pulled back immediately and just stuck my d1ck in and took her to pound town.

After I chilled for ten mins and just left.

I stupidly didn't wear a condom. Think positive.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I fvcked this fat rich Jewish girl from tinder. I live in south Florida and it's full of Jews.

It was easy. Met her on tinder, talked a bit. I started saying lewd nasty things and set up a meet for the next day (today).

Initially she said to go to her place around 7 or 8, later she wanted to meet at a Starbucks to see if we had a good "vibe".

I went to her place she showed me around and I just went in, made out a bit, got naked and I fvcked the sh1t out of that chubby b1tch.

I went to eat her out and it was a bit fishy, I pulled back immediately and just stuck my d1ck in and took her to pound town.

After I chilled for ten mins and just left.

I stupidly didn't wear a condom. Think positive.
Doing it raw dog during a one time tinder stand with a big chick who's snatch smells worse than 3 day old tuna is not my idea of quality....but again to each there own. ;)

What did you gain from this epic adventure?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raise your standards.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I read your post summarized as "She was fat, I fvcked her, she stunk, I didn't bag my snake, and I don't give a sh|t what ya'all think" lmfao Kudos!! :up:

Made me think of this song:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Doing it raw dog during a one time tinder stand with a big chick who's snatch smells worse than 3 day old tuna is not my idea of quality....but again to each there own. ;)

What did you gain from this epic adventure?
Old. Hopefully not an std. Just to lower my Standards for now and progressively work my way up.

I usually am a serial monogamous. None of them have been fat.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully not a kid.
Or an std. I pulled out, she doesn't know where I live or even my phone number, we used kick. Plus I rent a room so there's no lease, it's kind of hard to find me if I don't want to be found. If worse comes to worse I'll move to another house.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting laid with a good girl > getting laid by a hot girl with a ****ty personality > getting laid with a not so hot girl

hot girls with great personalities who are single do not exist lmao.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even ask if she was on the pill? Believe me man, you think she cannot find you somehow but there are always ways. You know if you knocked her up that you are going to be pissed right? She could be one of those crazy b!tches for all you know, you only met her once. I know a woman who was a little messed up and kept a baby with some dude she only was with a couple times. Better go and get some Plan B while you still have time.
Play with fire enough times and you will get burnt.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Did you even ask if she was on the pill? Believe me man, you think she cannot find you somehow but there are always ways. You know if you knocked her up that you are going to be pissed right? She could be one of those crazy b!tches for all you know, you only met her once. I know a woman who was a little messed up and kept a baby with some dude she only was with a couple times. Better go and get some Plan B while you still have time.
Play with fire enough times and you will get burnt.
She makes way, way, way more money then me. There's no way she can find out where I live, I pay cash weekly no lease no contract. If some how she figured out where I live I'll explain the situation and move to another one of my land lords 10 houses. My land Lord is awesome.