Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Language and Cultural Barriers: Japan

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience smashing poon in Japan?

I'm over here for work and these women are some of the sexiest in the world.

I speak almost zero Japanese and have to rely on a translation app. The biggest problem is I have no idea how accurate the translations are...

Culturally I have noticed the women here tend to be very reserved. Escalating kino can be problematic. For example, in the dance clubs it is nothing like in the states, if you touch them anywhere besides their hands they tend to freak out and run away.

My first success was textbook, easy as a seduction gets. I pulled out a seat at the bar next to hb8. There was a drink on the seat I did not see and it spilled. She wiped off the seat. I sat down. She began drying off my pant leg. She initiated kino and I knew it was game on. I typed a half dozen things into the translator, kept escalating kino, and we were back to my hotel within half an hour.

A few nights back a group of us were out. There was an hb9 in the bar. Every guy in the place made a run at her. I sat back and got my drink on, made sure to get her attention from afar a few times. When that bar closed I bounced with her and one of the male bartenders who is a mutual friend. We went to a second bar and I began escalating kino subtly along the way. She communicated that he is like family to her and I ratcheted up the kino.

By the time we closed down the third bar she was all over me. Looking back I screwed up and should have gotten into the taxi with her but balked at the last moment as our friend was still with us.

I ran into her, her younger sister, and our friend a couple nights later. The sparks were immediate. We were all over each other and drank late into the morning. The friend left and I got the girls into a taxi and sent them on their way. The next time I see her I will press and leave with her in a taxi regardless of who else is around.

But in the mean time, there are plenty of other hot women here and if anyone has any tips on bridging the barriers I have encountered, let's have them...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak Japanese, you'll get laid in the next 15minutes.

Be nice to them, you'll get laid in the next 30 minutes

Be white, you'll get laid in the the next 1 hour.

Japanese culture is really male centered.... macho if you want.... Female are expected to marry their boyfriends who took their virginity, You have a baby you'll never work again (aka housewife), alot of japanese wives have affairs (cause the guy work 90% of the time).

I slept with a married japanese woman meet in Feriah club in Roppongi (only english place).

My friend had 2 affairs with 2 different japaneses women married one, while teaching japanese and sleeping IN THE HOUSE of the family, while the husband was abroad.

The key to getting a japanese woman is to speak japanese.

Being foreigner will add points, being strong in your white knight armor, nice will help.

Looking in the eyes in japanese culture is seeing has a impolite. Culturally, a women cannot look in the eyes of a man. but I find women who I stared at started seeing it has a challenge of who looks in the eyes... so after 4 tries they would look at me more than 2-3 secs.

They might flake alot. Japanese women are the most beautiful of asia, in my opinion of standards (a beautiful japanese will in average be the hottest of all other asian countries.

The nightlife, the crazy stuff, the choices in japan are beyond belief, the food is the best (any food... the best french restaurant is in Tokyo).

I'll go back there someday, buy a condo in the highest skyscrapper of Tokyo.

Japanese are xenophobic by nature, the young is starting their rock-gruge world, speak japanese you'll get laid really fast.... actually if you don't speak japanese you might not last long.... totally safe place but no one speak english.

Yes night clubs... in Japan, you have women one side, the guys the other side....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beware Filipinos faking it as Japanese in Rappongi