Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

L-arginine

Nicolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have low libido and very mild ED from antidepressants.

Doc suggested l-arginine as a mild boost to erections.

Anyone has experience on the issue ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have low libido and very mild ED from antidepressants.

Doc suggested l-arginine as a mild boost to erections.

Anyone has experience on the issue ?
Antidepressants can lower libido and cause ED... Make sure your not depressed because your not moving around. Excersize. It's possible you don't need the antidepressant meds and just need to take better care of your physical and mental health.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are using a standalone, L-Citrulline is more effective than L-Arginine at raising NO levels in the body...Arginine gets used up by the intestines where Citrulline passes thru and then gets converted into Arginine by the body. However, using both in combination is even better and beats using either by themself.

That being said, I'd get your T levels checked. Depression can be a sign of low T levels and ED is DEFINITELY a sign of low T levels.
Have them run a whole spectrum hormonal profile...

Estradiol, Progesterone, DHEA-S(make sure its DHEA-S and not DHEA), T total and T free, SHBG, and Thyroid.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are using a standalone, L-Citrulline is more effective than L-Arginine at raising NO levels in the body...Arginine gets used up by the intestines where Citrulline passes thru and then gets converted into Arginine by the body. However, using both in combination is even better and beats using either by themself.

That being said, I'd get your T levels checked. Depression can be a sign of low T levels and ED is DEFINITELY a sign of low T levels.
Have them run a whole spectrum hormonal profile...

Estradiol, Progesterone, DHEA-S(make sure its DHEA-S and not DHEA), T total and T free, SHBG, and Thyroid.
Agree 100%, I would add prolactine to be checked.