Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss Close Rejection

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Would like some of your thoughts when it comes to having your kiss attempt rejected.

I'm not someone that makes a point to kiss a girl on the first date. Usually on the 2nd or 3rd.

Was out with a girl on a 3rd date a few days back. We got along well and i felt there was good interest level. So we went for a walk in the park and ending up talking on a swing. Started touching her hair and she seemed fine with it, smelled it, her neck :) and went for the kiss. Tried turning her face towards me but it felt like i was moving a rock. Tried again 30mins later with the same reaction and I could sense she was getting awkward about it. I kept my composure and called it a night. We continued talking as normal on the way home.

They way i see it, her interest level may not be as high as i thought. She pegged me as a player from the first date so she might be apprehensive about intimacy. She knows about the 'game' and i sense she's suspicious of such guys. Not my fault that I'm comfortable being around women :)

I have good mind to next her and let her contact me again if she is still interested. I'm not one that believes in persistently pursuing a girl.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she rejects your kiss on the first date move on. It's as simple as that.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't sexually attracted to you but likes the attention and is likely considering you as a candidate to be a provider

Next

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected your kiss attempt and you tried again?

When they turn their head what she is basically saying is "i will let you pay for my dinner and waste your paycheck and precious time, but don't expect anything in return."

Next her. She is not interested.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected your kiss attempt and you tried again?

When they turn their head what she is basically saying is "i will let you pay for my dinner and waste your paycheck and precious time, but don't expect anything in return."

Next her. She is not interested.
I've had success with some girls with a 2nd attempted kiss close during the night.

But this was just a straight out rejection both times.

Based on the rest of the feedback, she's off my contact list.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had success with some girls with a 2nd attempted kiss close during the night.

But this was just a straight out rejection both times.

Based on the rest of the feedback, she's off my contact list.
Nothing wrong on giving it a second try, as you did. Specially if it works for you. Keep doing what you are doing bro, but next this one.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong on giving it a second try, as you did. Specially if it works for you. Keep doing what you are doing bro, but next this one.
Thanks Bro. This serves as a good reminder that there are girls that will just go out with you for the attention.

Best to go for the kiss close sooner than later to see where you stand.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wasting your time not going for the kiss on the first date.

I try to kiss before a kiss close, because it gets the hamster spinning. Rejection is good. Embrace rejection. You need to get rejection before you get to success. Many times, going for the kiss mid-date can lead to a kiss-close that wouldn't have otherwised happened.

A woman who rejects a kiss close is simply not ready to kiss you. A simple test of her interest is to wait a week and ask her out, just like you normally would. If she rejected your kiss but is still interested (some chicks have arbitrary rules), her interest level will increase by rejecting you. See what she does in that time apart. I've had chicks reject my kiss on the first date, only to hit me up a day or two later, to which I was able to proceed normally and get the kiss on the second date. If you don't get a second date or get any kind of wishy-washy response, you have your answer.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Would like some of your thoughts when it comes to having your kiss attempt rejected.

I'm not someone that makes a point to kiss a girl on the first date. Usually on the 2nd or 3rd.

Was out with a girl on a 3rd date a few days back. We got along well and i felt there was good interest level. So we went for a walk in the park and ending up talking on a swing. Started touching her hair and she seemed fine with it, smelled it, her neck :) and went for the kiss. Tried turning her face towards me but it felt like i was moving a rock. Tried again 30mins later with the same reaction and I could sense she was getting awkward about it. I kept my composure and called it a night. We continued talking as normal on the way home.

They way i see it, her interest level may not be as high as i thought. She pegged me as a player from the first date so she might be apprehensive about intimacy. She knows about the 'game' and i sense she's suspicious of such guys. Not my fault that I'm comfortable being around women :)

I have good mind to next her and let her contact me again if she is still interested. I'm not one that believes in persistently pursuing a girl.
No kissing on a first date? You should be trying to fvck on a first date...get out of fairy tale land, bro...

Yeah, its awkward because she is like WTF is wrong with this dude? We are just friends...

You wanted to be friends the first 2 dates, now you are just her friend.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Should have kiss closed on the first date. That way she knows you mean business. She'll either move away because she only wanted an orbiter, or join you.

Alas, anytime you get rejected by a girl, you have failed at being more value than her ex and also failed at making her tingle.

Ditch this girl unless you want to keep being her friend.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all the others. Whether you actually have sex on the first date or not, knowing it's your choice whether or not to do it gets lots of intermediate BS out of the way. Most of the women I've dated will complain about pushy guys, and then instantly disqualify men who don't try to get them in bed the first date. If a woman -ever- turns her cheek to a kiss, at the end of date 1, date 100 or after a year of living together, move on to better options instantly in mind and deed. Keeps things very simple. Good luck.