Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Ordered To Jail For Refusing Marriage Licenses To Gay Couple

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I've seem everything from she's a hero to a persecutor.

She's a Conscientious Objector, that's all. And she has the right to object. She is also paying the price for it as COs often do.

As an elected official, she's wrong not to uphold the law IMO. But that's another matter entirely.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how whenever there is someone in the national media spotlight for their Christian beliefs, they are inevitably inbred white trash.

http://patch.com/us/across-america/5-facts-clerk-sent-jail-gay-marriage-dispute-0

Davis has been married four times to three different men and had twins out of wedlock.

It’s all a bit complicated. Here’s the breakdown:

After divorcing her first husband of 10 years, she had twins five months later; the twins were fathered by the man who would become her third husband, according to NBC News.

When she married her second husband, he adopted the twins.

Davis and her second husband divorced 10 years later.

She then married the father of her children, a union that lasted “less than a year,” according to NBC.

She remarried her second husband in 2009, and they are still together.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I love how whenever there is someone in the national media spotlight for their Christian beliefs, they are inevitably inbred white trash.

http://patch.com/us/across-america/5-facts-clerk-sent-jail-gay-marriage-dispute-0

Davis has been married four times to three different men and had twins out of wedlock.

It’s all a bit complicated. Here’s the breakdown:

After divorcing her first husband of 10 years, she had twins five months later; the twins were fathered by the man who would become her third husband, according to NBC News.

When she married her second husband, he adopted the twins.

Davis and her second husband divorced 10 years later.

She then married the father of her children, a union that lasted “less than a year,” according to NBC.

She remarried her second husband in 2009, and they are still together.
You , sir, deserve an award. What a great moral barometer this lady has set for herself?

Reaction score
She is against revolting faggotry and is being persecuted. She's a hero while most republicans are too pus sified to take a stand against perversion. Instead of her going to jail the perverts should go to jail.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this. It's too bad that this lady was forced into a situation where she felt she had to make a choice about taking a stand about her beliefs.

But she has a government job and it's part of that job to go by the law of the land, which like it or not right now includes gay marriage. There will always be homosexuals, and it doesn't affect my life whether or not they get married one way or another.

But I don't really like that the LGBT community has now become the new "protected" class that no one can criticize, and everyone must celebrate.

But as Bible Belt pointed out, gay marriages are probably no more shams than the three heterosexual marriages that this lady took part in.

Honestly, if I were her, I would just separate my beliefs from the duties that my job required me to do, or else get a different job.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should still be in jail. As an elected official, she took an oath to uphold the constitution and do her job. She says it violates her religious beliefs to marry homosexuals... but she isn't a judge and she isn't marrying anyone. Her job is to view the birth certificates and answer 2 questions on a form that ask if they are the people requesting the marriage license and if they are legally allowed to get married. Then she issues the marriage license so a judge can marry them. .... The constitution gives everyone freedom of religion and that includes freedom from religion. She can cry all day about how it's against her beliefs for others to marry but catholics and johovans witnesses can also cry that it's against their beliefs that she's been married 4 times. ... religion is like a penis... don't whip it and and rub it in other people's faces! Just do your job or resign. By refusing to do her job and discriminate against people and blame God for it , is a shameful act. It also puts the state in trouble because she is basically saying the state has adopted a specific religion... which it can not.