Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Juggling women

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm currently juggling 4 women and need some advice on this. I'm in my early 30s

Girl 1 is my main girl. She is 33, in shape, probably is the best looking, has a good job and is in love with me. My family really likes her, and her family likes me. Shes really pushing for marriage, and her aunt puts pressure on me a little also. Shes a good girl, loyal, can cook and clean but doesnt always do it has a little attitude about it sometimes. Weve been dating for almost 3 years now, in the beginning she found panties and stuff like that in my room but she stuck around and now thinks we are exclusive. The negatives are that she isnt super talkative and fun or interesting which I like in a woman as I am laid back. Also the sex isnt amazing, she isnt a freak type girl, she will do things just for me, but shes not genuinely turned on by pleasing me. I also dont *** often from sex with her. She calls me almost everyday and is a little clingy at needy, if I dont pick up she will call me 2 or 3 more times

Girl 2 is 28, known her for almost a year now, shes pretty probably not as much as the first girl, skinny, we connect well, can have fun talks, shes really good in bed, loves to see me *** and is a real freak. She pushed for us to be exclusive and I pushed back on it at first, but then told her what she wanted to hear to keep her around. She doesnt bother me too much, we see each other once a week and its always fun. The negatives are that she is a little skinny so she has less body, shes a little OCD and nervous about silly things sometime. These first 2 are the main 2 that I have right now

Girl 3 is 26, I lied and told her I was 28 as thats what my pof page said. We hit it off right away, slept with her on the 2nd date and see her once a week. She comes to see me after work once a week, we have good sex and watch a movie and thats about it, no dates really and she paid for the last one. Shes not as good looking as the other 2, has bigger muscles than most women, but shes cute, fun, bubbly, talks a lot, and is stress free. I've known her about 4 months, and she hasnt asked me about other women or anything which is rare.

Girl 4 is a girl I've been sleeping with for over 4 years. We never been out of the house, we just have sex. Shes a cool person, but her face isnt that pretty, but she has a very nice body, and likes to have sex with me. We see each other very randomly, but we always have sex.

I have a few other girls that I text here and there. recently 2 other girls gave me the lets just be friends line so I dont talk to them anymore. Things are good with my dating life, but its very stressful having 2 girlfriends, lying about everything, sneaking out to call the 2nd one when the first is sleeping, hiding their stuff and cleaning my house all the time looking for hairs. I'm looking for some advice on how to play this. I've thought about quitting the game for girl 1, but the sex issue is a little worrysome, and I dont exactly want kids right now, but shes a very nice girl and I dont know if I can break up with her because were so close and so deep in this. I've thought about breaking up, which would leave me with 3 girls and more free time for my business and meeting someone else, but its not easy.

Yeah girl 1 has been wanting to marry me for about 2 years now. Shes older and wants to have kids, her clock is ticking. Shes also very loyal and has a big heart, the type of person that is more concerned about other people than her self. She can not leave me on her own, shes in love and is not capable of leaving me on her own. She told me she realizes it may not be going where she wants it to and may move back home across the country, but the next day she tells me I have her heart etc. She likes sex, but once she cums shes kind of checked out and wants me to ***, but I like to have sex a long time, and I dont *** fast usually so thats an issue. She wants a key to my house which I refuse. Am I supposed to dump her for her own good in a case like this? Part of me says to just take the plunge and marry her, but the other part of me wants to keep what I have with the others, and enjoy myself, its just a lot of work and lots of lying to keep 2 gfs around. I am seeing that getting new women is pretty challenging at this point as my pof attempts havent worked like they used to lately.

Girl 1 is a bit of an unambitious dependent type of woman. Girl 2 is pressing to meet my family and giving me small threats like she wont keep doing this forever since I tell her my family is a little weird about things and put off her meeting them. She is 28 and wants a kid and marriage by 30 she says. One thing about her is she likes to drink and will get even freakier when she drinks, she said it relaxes her and shes stressed alot.

Girl 4 is 29 now, she knows I am a player type and dont do the gf bf thing, she says she knows she shouldnt be doing this, but that she gets what it is, and understands that we just like having sex together.

Honestly having a combination of all of these women would be ideal, if girl 3 looked a little better I'd probably be more serious about her since shes younger and possibly the most sexually into me.

I just dont want to make a big mistake of losing a girl who would do anything for me, take care of me when I'm sick, be down for me , or the mistake of marrying someone and not being sexually and emotionally satisfied

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take a step back from all of this and think what it is YOU want.

And you need to realize that what you want might come at a cost of something else. That's life. It's called Opportunity Cost in business terms.

Clearly you seem to be at a breaking point with the situation as it is currently, so you need to figure out what you really want, think about the potential losses from your actions and weigh them against the gains, and then act decisively without looking back. Too many people get to this stage and then falter because they can't make the hard decision stick when one of the girls starts crying and becoming hysterical about you telling her it's over.

It seems pretty clear one of the first 2 needs to go...the other 2 seem to be more off and on so they are more manageable

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Girl 1 is a bit of an unambitious dependent type of woman. Girl 2 is pressing to meet my family and giving me small threats like she wont keep doing this forever since I tell her my family is a little weird about things and put off her meeting them. She is 28 and wants a kid and marriage by 30 she says. One thing about her is she likes to drink and will get even freakier when she drinks, she said it relaxes her and shes stressed alot.

Girl 4 is 29 now, she knows I am a player type and dont do the gf bf thing, she says she knows she shouldnt be doing this, but that she gets what it is, and understands that we just like having sex together.

Honestly having a combination of all of these women would be ideal, if girl 3 looked a little better I'd probably be more serious about her since shes younger and possibly the most sexually into me.

I just dont want to make a big mistake of losing a girl who would do anything for me, take care of me when I'm sick, be down for me , or the mistake of marrying someone and not being sexually and emotionally satisfied
Bro can't tell if this is true. Four good looking women, who you give mind blowing sex to every time you are with him, are desperate to marry you and have your babies, yet you are too rock and roll to be tied down to any one of them. Something is not adding up.

You are going out with 4 women in their late 20s/early 30s. Any girl that age would have to see you at least 2x a week. Assuming you only work 4 days a week for at least 8 hours a day. That leaves you 3 days to go out with 4 woman with very little time for your self. Either these 4 girls are doing the same thing you are, or you are an extremely rich and powerful politician where they enter and exit your bedroom upon command.

If it is true, then the question doesn't make sense. You know how to keep four good looking woman sexually satisfied and begging to spend the rest of their lives with you and marry you and have kids with you, but you are not sure how to weigh the positives and negatives of each girl. Take a piece a paper, draw some columns and make a list. :rolleyes:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For being a "player" or "eternal bachelor" there could be no more ideal situation. You have enough plates. If you travel have occasional ones in other cities.

Another system is have a GF you live with and a plate or two outside the house, this way you can vag pound nightly if you choose to no matter if you plates are performing or not, plus the live in can help maintain the residence.

Another increase in your system is some of your plates spend money on you or help you out with errands and the such. Some of the guys plates systems are with vain and self centered women who won't spend cash, but yours sounds like you can have them helping you too.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie to women. First of all it doesn't work, you are not fooling anyone they always know the truth... second, it hurts your integrity which hurts you.

I have never 'dated' a woman for more than a couple of years, it usually takes them that long to figure out I'm not going to be exclusive. They typical pattern is after 3 months, the will want to be exclusive, I push back.... she goes along for another 3 months, then she pushing again... I back off, she comes back 3 more months of her REALLY trying hard.... then she drifts off... I let her go, then one of two things happens... she finds another guy willing to commit to her or she'll come back... but she will only stay long enough to find a dude willing to commit.

This is life... when you are honest. If you feel like you have to be dishonest with women, to keep them around, then all you are doing is creating stress. She will use your dishonesty as leverage to get what she wants.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true about integrity I feel like it isnt the best thing to keep lying to these women, however I cant be honest with these girls now because they will just hate me and try to mess things up with the other girl. Going forward I will definitely play it differently, it just sucks when you have a good connection with a woman and they leave because they know you arent serious. I have a lot of girls like that that I miss and want back in my life, but its not likely because they've moved on. How do you manage your dating life getting what you want while maintaining integrity. They always ask what are we, and where is this going, I say things like I'm really feeling your vibe and we'll see where it goes but they keep pushing and threaten to walk, they just want a title of Girlfriend.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning several plates WHILE having a main one must be a tough challenge for any guy to not get caught, so on that note alone well done OP

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp I finally got caught guys. My main girl number 1 of 3 years got number 2's phone number somehow. She my ipad was open one day and she looked at my emails and copied all of my contacts , and On Saturday night she said I said girl number 2s name in my sleep. She threatened to call and I told her not to, but she wouldnt listen, now I feel like sh!t. They spoke and compared notes on me how they both slept with me raw and girl 2 said I took her away 2 weeks ago, so I got exposed for all of my lies. Girl 1 wants to be with me still, shes a nice girl, has my back, ride or die, and looks better than the others, but something about the desperation and being so loyal turns me off. I'm not sure what to do about her at this point, Im mad for what she did. Girl 2, I'm very depressed over, we had so much fun together, best sex ever, such a great connection, people told me to keep her over girl 1 but I tried to ride it out and enjoy everything. I called girl 2 to apologize, we spoke twicew, but she was very upset with all of the lies I told her, she said I have low character and other girl must have low self esteem for wanting to be with me still. What we had definitely was very special, so I wrote this letter today really talking about how deep our connection was and how rare it is and how special she was to me. but I'm not sure if I should send it, was thinking about sending it maybe with flowers. What do you guys think.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm currently juggling 4 women and need some advice on this. I'm in my early 30s

Girl 1 is my main girl. She is 33, in shape, probably is the best looking, has a good job and is in love with me. My family really likes her, and her family likes me. Shes really pushing for marriage, and her aunt puts pressure on me a little also. Shes a good girl, loyal, can cook and clean but doesnt always do it has a little attitude about it sometimes. Weve been dating for almost 3 years now, in the beginning she found panties and stuff like that in my room but she stuck around and now thinks we are exclusive. The negatives are that she isnt super talkative and fun or interesting which I like in a woman as I am laid back. Also the sex isnt amazing, she isnt a freak type girl, she will do things just for me, but shes not genuinely turned on by pleasing me. I also dont *** often from sex with her. She calls me almost everyday and is a little clingy at needy, if I dont pick up she will call me 2 or 3 more times

Girl 2 is 28, known her for almost a year now, shes pretty probably not as much as the first girl, skinny, we connect well, can have fun talks, shes really good in bed, loves to see me *** and is a real freak. She pushed for us to be exclusive and I pushed back on it at first, but then told her what she wanted to hear to keep her around. She doesnt bother me too much, we see each other once a week and its always fun. The negatives are that she is a little skinny so she has less body, shes a little OCD and nervous about silly things sometime. These first 2 are the main 2 that I have right now

Girl 3 is 26, I lied and told her I was 28 as thats what my pof page said. We hit it off right away, slept with her on the 2nd date and see her once a week. She comes to see me after work once a week, we have good sex and watch a movie and thats about it, no dates really and she paid for the last one. Shes not as good looking as the other 2, has bigger muscles than most women, but shes cute, fun, bubbly, talks a lot, and is stress free. I've known her about 4 months, and she hasnt asked me about other women or anything which is rare.

Girl 4 is a girl I've been sleeping with for over 4 years. We never been out of the house, we just have sex. Shes a cool person, but her face isnt that pretty, but she has a very nice body, and likes to have sex with me. We see each other very randomly, but we always have sex.

I have a few other girls that I text here and there. recently 2 other girls gave me the lets just be friends line so I dont talk to them anymore. Things are good with my dating life, but its very stressful having 2 girlfriends, lying about everything, sneaking out to call the 2nd one when the first is sleeping, hiding their stuff and cleaning my house all the time looking for hairs. I'm looking for some advice on how to play this. I've thought about quitting the game for girl 1, but the sex issue is a little worrysome, and I dont exactly want kids right now, but shes a very nice girl and I dont know if I can break up with her because were so close and so deep in this. I've thought about breaking up, which would leave me with 3 girls and more free time for my business and meeting someone else, but its not easy.

Yeah girl 1 has been wanting to marry me for about 2 years now. Shes older and wants to have kids, her clock is ticking. Shes also very loyal and has a big heart, the type of person that is more concerned about other people than her self. She can not leave me on her own, shes in love and is not capable of leaving me on her own. She told me she realizes it may not be going where she wants it to and may move back home across the country, but the next day she tells me I have her heart etc. She likes sex, but once she cums shes kind of checked out and wants me to ***, but I like to have sex a long time, and I dont *** fast usually so thats an issue. She wants a key to my house which I refuse. Am I supposed to dump her for her own good in a case like this? Part of me says to just take the plunge and marry her, but the other part of me wants to keep what I have with the others, and enjoy myself, its just a lot of work and lots of lying to keep 2 gfs around. I am seeing that getting new women is pretty challenging at this point as my pof attempts havent worked like they used to lately.

I fvcking want this life lmao

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its crazy, I just ****ed some old friend/ FB in the ass a few days ago, I have another old FB girl number 4 that wanted to see me last night didnt go though, still have the main girl all in love with me wanting to be with me, have girl 3 still down shes a cool constant FB for 5 months no strings attached, yet all I can think about is girl number 2. She was very special to me, and didnt deserve to find out about me being in a relationship in that kind of way. She was such a good friend, and lover, I'm the one who messed up having another gf all this time, I feel bad for hurting her and really want her in my life still, is there any way I can spin this to get her? I had the most fun with her out of any girl and we had great convo, great sex, and were comfortable with each other.

Also girl number 1, I did consider marrying as shes better looking than the others, good girl type, wife type, better body, good cook, very loyal, just not as fun and exciting as the others, but right now shes very aware of my whorish ways yet shes still loyal to me. Shes putting up obstacles to me having other woman over yet she knows and still stays, but the pain of girl 2 is making me resent her since shes the one who made the call. I dont know what to do with myself right now its crazy.

I'm 32 right now, and dont know if I want to still spin plates which I've done successfully for the last 3 years I was with girl 1, or be a serious guy with a serious girlfriend or even marriage, its so confusing.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
With girl number 2, I was in control of when we saw each other, she wanted me more than I wanted her. My hearts telling me that I need to get this girl back and be with her because everything was so fun and effortless. I still have girl 1 around wanting to be with me but I think I will leave the letter and flowers outside her door and see what she does.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... You just want what you can't have. Time to man up and tell your girls you love being with them but you are NOT exclusive. Either they will GTFO, which means they weren't plate material or they won't.
Your main squeeze was going through your stuff finding your other women!! This is not marriage material.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl #1 is someone you ABSOLUTELY don't want to marry. She is a pure chameleon. Someone who will change drastically after marriage. All that sex, cooking, cleaning etc will dry up faster than water in the sun. She is already giving you signs of it.

Why do you think the sex sucks? Because she's not into it and just wants to get a ring so she can so doing it. You're just a future sperm donor to her. Nothing more.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm girl 1 is truly in love with me, she does the little things and cares about me for real. I can say that, but the sex I just dont orgasm from it hardly ever. Its about energy, she tries, but she doenst have the same fire and energy as the others. We had a bad start to our sex life and have been trying to recover since. We've recently went to sex therapy but that turned into us figuring out the relationship now that she knows I have other girls. The 2nd girl I wrote an amazing heartfelt letter to her that I think she will be receptive to if she ever truly had deep feelings for me. Guess its worth it to give it a shot rather than live in regret.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with the girl 1 a few times after she called girl 2 , and I realized the whole time my mind was on the 2. The kind of connection and sex we have was so good and I really wanted it back, so I delivered her flowers and the letter I wrote telling her how I feel about her. I know that this girl eats up mushy stuff and that I never was emotional or soft with her so I had a feeing it could work. This was the Tuesday before thanksgiving, she texts me the next day saying that she got the letter and flowers which were nice but what am I expecting from her. I told her I would appreciate the chance to see her because I had a lot to tell her. She said to call her so I did but she wouldn't see me in person, I told her how I feel about her, that I feel our connection is so special and that I love her. She was eating it up until she asked about the other girl. She asked if gorl 1 was spending thanksgiving with me and I said no but she thought I was. She told me to break up with the girl on the phone with her on 3way which I said I couldnt do because thats too harsh plus she'd find out too much info . I told her I need to break up in person and I'd do it over the weekend. I told her I had an appointment and I"d talk to her later.

After my appointment i called her back and told her I'm trying to live my life with integrity going forward, so I cant do it over the phone because thats disrespectful. I told her more about how much I care about her and about our connection, how I want to wake up to her in the morning, and be with her. She was really eating this up, she said she wont make any promises but that I need to break up with the other girl first. Thanksgiving comes I wish her a happy thanksgiving by text, no reply. Then Friday she says I thought about everything and honestly I really cant do it. I was upset but I just said I'm glad I had the chance to let you know how I feel about you and left it at that.

She was on my mind the whole week after this. Every morning I woke up thinking about her. One of my friends is good with game he told me I should show up to her house unannounced which was something I'd never do, but I thought about it and realized thats my only shot because texts or calls wont get me anywhere. I went over there tonight and she was shocked. I asked her for a few minutes of her time and we sat in my car talking. She actually was pretty cool, and receptive to me. She said she was delirious from not eating all day so I took her to go eat. I apologized again and told her how the connection with the other girl wasnt right and how I made a big mistake and how we were friends but didnt belong together. I had to lie and tell her that I broke up with girl 1, but actually I'm on a break with her until Monday. She said she had her number and could text her so I better not be lying, I told her that wouldnt be right because the girl is hurt right now. She told me she went on a date on Tuesday and the guy thought it went well but she didnt lol.

I could tell the attraction was there, I told her how great our situation was how we had such great convo, sex, and always had amazing times and that it was one mistake that messed things up. Everything felt natural how it used to be. At the end, I held her hand and walked w her to the car. I had my hand on her leg, while driving, massaged her back when we got to outside her place and we made out in the car. She resisted getting too sexual, and said that shes still mad at me and that this whole thing felt like a dream and she needs to sleep on things.

I can tell she really wants me but at the same time going this route its going to have to be a serious relationship. Its going to be hard to still spin plates . I can tell she wont let me in that easy and her sister is going to tell her bad things about me as she's done throughout our 1 yr relationships. Any advice on how to handle all of this. I know now I"m going to have to break up with girl 1 Monday which is sad as shes a very nice pretty girl who has high hopes for us. I really wanted girl 2 after losing her and I can tell I'm close to having her but I need to play this right . I'd appreciate all the advice I can get on thi

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posts communicate well that you're not the brightest guy. Enjoy your eminent demise. You brought it on yourself.