Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge her interest with 15-second test.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I noticed something that I should have realised before — a girl that's into you will choose you over her own morals.

Do this:
Make fun of a random innocent guy at a distance.

Results:
If her reaction is positive then she's into you, if it's negative then she's not into you and if it's neutral then it's an unsuccessful test.

I remember being in a 1 year relationship with a girl that 'loved' me. One day I made fun of this random guy and she then started arguing on how I shouldn't make fun of others blah blah (it happened inside a car and the guy was inside a shop). At that time I didn't know it but this was an obvious sign of low-interest level because if she had any for me then she would have at least brushed it off instead of negatively confronting me about something that didn't really affect her nor the guy.

While on a date with 1 of my new plates I made fun of 2 guys (at a distance) and she just smiled pretending to see the humour.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably true however you re showing a poor side of your character

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
making fun of others is not a good thing for you, shows lack of character and weakness, making fun of a situation is ok, never of a person, that is why the girl who you think is on you just smiled, its was easier she smile and let you think you are funny then do what the other did and spoil the night. but I will not consider she will stay around for too long if that is how you work

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making fun of others is bad and makes you look insecure, so I agree with others that this isn't a good test.

A better test is to have them join you in a hobby that you know they don't care much about. If they comply and appear to be enjoying their time, it's a pretty good indicator that they are interested.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming we re talking early game here. Girls normally have their shields up high in the beginning. She will start with the assumption that you are just like all the other annoying idiots she's met. When The Shield's are held high she will operate in polite mode so this really isn't reliable test