Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journey to A Successful Life

Reaction score
My summer's looking great so far. I madeout with the girl I was talking about yesterday, and she sucked me for a little bit, but stopped because she wanted to wait a little longer. I wasn't able to finish, and I got blue balls. Most painful thing ever. I ended up going home and masturbating, and only then did the pain go away. So, that makes it 3 girls in 1 week. But, I got really lucky. All 3 thought I was pretty attractive, I didn't game them too much, I just didn't mess up. I'm starting to realize that I should hold back the amount of attention I give girls, and only do it as a reward. Today, I was walking behind this girl with a friend, and I wanted to talk to her but I kind of pussied out. She was far so I had to run to her, but I just hated how I wanted to do it but didn't. Anyway, here is a goal update

Physical

1. Continue to workout every other day
2. Jog every morning every day
3. Clear acne
4. Sleeping at 11pm
5. Play basketball every day

Social
1. Talk to strangers, especially girls
2. Be more outgoing
3. Don't be shy
4. Introduce yourself
5. Lots of Action
6. Positive attitude in everything that I do.

Intellectual
1. Review school material
2. Get some volunteer hours, so that finding a job will be easier

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, next time you're making out with a girl that long just tell her to put you in her mouth.

Reaction score
I've been slacking off so far this summer, like sleeping late, eating junk food, and fapping, and I'm going to change all of that starting tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early and workout in the morning and play ball, and start to run every day. Anyway, I hooked up with my fwb again yesterday, but she didn't let me finger her or grab her, only through her clothes. I thought it was pretty dumb, but I didn't want to push any boundaries. She didn't give me head like she did last time either. I don't know what to do about this because this time was way worse than the first time. I'm meeting up with her again on Thursday at her house this time, rather than a sketchy tunnel, so maybe it will go well. I would appreciate any tips on this. There's also this pretty cute girl in my music class. She actually made and effort to talk to me after class one day. I flirted with her a bit and teased her a bit and got good responses. It was going well and I was just about to number close when my dad called my name and abrutly stopped the conversation. She said bye and i left and was pretty cheesed. I'm going to get her number next time I talk to her. If you guys got any tips for hooking up or this girl let me know, thanks.

Reaction score
Social
So, the girl I hooked up with twice seemed really disinterested. I lost interest too but I'd still be down to hook up with her. Gonna tell her to meet up next week soon. I wasn't able to get this girl's number because she left class early so I will get it tomorrow. I'll also try to get this girl at my swimming class's number and talk to her for a bit. I hung out with my friends today, and they just always make fun of each other and me. It really annoys me. They pick on legitimately everything that I say. Not a fun time.
1. Talk to strangers, especially girls
-I talk to almost everyone everwhere now. I make environments more lively and happy
2. Be more outgoing
-I'm talking to everyone
3. Don't be shy
-Still working on this
4. Introduce yourself
-Good
5. Lots of Action
- Have to apply my knowledge more
6. Positive attitude in everything that I do.
-People have commented that I am a very happy person

Physical
My mom doesn't want to waste money on a gym membership over the summer so I cannot go to the gym. I have been doing my ab circuit workout every other day, and it feels amazing. I just need to find a workout to do at home.
Physical
1. Continue to workout every other
-only doing ab workouts as of now
2. Jog every morning every day
-not doing this
3. Clear acne
-avoiding junk food
4. Sleeping at 11pm
-need to work on this
5. Play basketball every day
-have no time

Reaction score
Social
The girl I've been hooking up with asked me when was the next time we could meet so I guess I'm back in :) But, everytime I'm free she's not and vice versa so it's pretty frustrating. I got the girl in my music class's number, but I don't understand her. Everytime I try to get compliance from her by asking her to do anything she doesn't, yet she always touches me and makes effort to talk to me. She also rarely responds to my texts so I'm pretty confused. She also answers questions very vaguely, almost similar to how I would do it to create mystery. She also asked if I was gay. Very confusing. Also, meeting up with a few people to blaze it tomorrow so that'll be fun.

Physical

My schedule hasn't been allowing me to go to the gym, and it doesn't help that my mom cancelled my gym membership for the summer because she thinks I have enough physical activity. Pretty bs... Also, my right shoulder really hurts every time I do DB presses so I gotta go get that checked out. I've been doing ab workouts, playing basketball, and swimming almost every day. I haven't had any time to jog in the mornings. I need to avoid junk food, because I always buy a donut or something unhealthy, then regret it 5 minutes later.

Intellectual
I have a harmony test and if I pass, I get Grade 10 piano which gives me a university credit. It's extremely boring but I have to push through and stay focused.

Reaction score
I met up with 2 of my friends, and one of their dates yesterday and smoked some weed and had so much fun. We saw 2 pretty hot British girls playing frisbee and I wanted to go play. My friends told me not to, so I just called em pussies and ran up to them with my hands out. They started laughing and threw me the frisbee and I played with them for a few minutes while my friends pretended not to know me. It was a lot of fun and I talked to one of them after. Turns out she was 22. I asked for the number for jokes, and she said no. It was pretty funny actually, and I felt good that I was able to go up and do that. Getting more confident :) I walked back to them and we got high. It felt really good for a while, but I nearly passed out after an hour, I got so burnt out. I hated it. For the rest of the day, we walked around the city and I was talking to anybody I had the chance to and having fun.

Today, hit up the gym and had an awesome workout. I haven't been going consistently because of my schedule so I had so much motivation today. I pushed harder than I ever have before and it felt awesome. Came home, drank a huge glass of milk, ate almonds, had a protein shake.

I've realized something lately..I used to want to be like my friends a year ago, and it kind of stopped my from growing quicker because they would never do any of the things that was describe on this website. Now I've completely stopped giving a **** about them because all they really give me is negative feedback. Also realized that I'm kind of friendzoned by every girl in the grade. In grade 10, I will study hard, and workout to become more jacked. I will also ignore the girls more, and let them come to me.

Reaction score
Physical
My mom has been against me going to the gym but never really said anything. Anyways I messed up my rotator cuff during the baseball season and went to a physiotherapist. He commented on my body and my mom was drilling him with questions looking for a reason to not let me go to the gym. He said that if my muscles get too big, it will inhibit bone growth and I will not grow taller. It sounded like a load of bullsh*t to me but I can't really argue with my doctor. I'm 5"7 and 139 pounds with around 10% bfp so I don't think it's that bad. But my mom is bent over the idea of me staying the same height forever so is unwilling to take me to the gym. Pretty dumb. To compensate, I will find a bodyweight workout and do that. I'm going to start stretching my legs every morning to get more flexible so I can hopefully run a faster 100m time for next year. I also will work on my posture when sitting in front of the computer so that my neck will not be so tight. I have been doing ab workouts everyday by Brendan Meyer, and some of his stuff is really intense. I feel the burn and I'm seeing results which is good.

I also need to clear my acne. I've been sleeping quite late recently and I've been breaking out. My mom and I also have been arguing a lot. I will sleep at 10:30, not get angry at her, drink lots of water, wash my face 3x a day, and eat healthier. Hopefully that'll clear it and prevent new breakouts.

Social
For an extra study session, my teacher is offering us a chance to go to his house and tutor us privately. I'm busing down, and the cute girl in my class said she didn't have a ride. She hinted that she wanted to come earlier but always got lost in the subway so I told her that I'd take her with me. She agreed instantly and I started making plans with her. She was twirling her hair the whole time and didn't break eye contact with me at all. On Friday, she is meeting me at my house at 8, and we are going to hang out at the park till 10, then subway to our teachers house. We'll study for a bit, grab lunch at 12, then go back to the teacher's house. The session ends at 6, but he'll help other students. She seems interested, and I'm going to make a move on her. I will be touchy and try to kiss close.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look up the study and show your mother. It's a poorly run one from before the 2000s

Reaction score
Yo NDJ thanks for the reply man, however I can't find the study you are talking about. Maybe a link would help

Reaction score
Went to my tutors house today, and the girl was pretty touchy. She also suggested that we go to the mall multiple times during the day. I was going to kiss close but I ate peanuts she's anaphylactic. Even if I didn't eat em I probably wouldn't have had the guts. When we go to watch movie I will put my arm around her and try something then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haven't updated this in a while...anyways sophomore year starts in around a week and I'm pretty excited. I get to move away from my parents for the weekdays and control my own life better. I have to stay ontop of my work this year and prioritize it over socializing. I will start to pay attention in class and not goof off with my friend. My classes are sh*t and none of my friends are in them so that will help me significantly.

Girls

I'm somewhat worried about this. I made a move on two girls and got rejected, and it got out. I don't know the extent that I'm allowed to be sexual with girls over text. It somewhat backfired after deciding to become gradually more open and now they think I'm a horny pervert so there goes my chances. My friends think I'm an idiot but I feel more free finally being open. I've heard about showing interest only through your actions, not your words, but what the hell am I supposed to do over text. I'm honestly going to forget about them for now and continue my self improvement. I will try to extend my social circle and meet some girls outside of school.

Goals
1. Achieve a 92 average
-My classes are pretty easy and fun this year and I'm going to work hard to attain this average.
2. Make the starting lineup in basketball
-Basketball season starts in 3 months so I have some time to work on myself. Instead of goofing off on the internet, I will make it a priority to go to the gym every day to play ball or workout no matter how unmotivated I feel.
3. Sleep at 10:45
-This summer I have been sleeping extremely late. I will just shut off my computer and go to bed. My acne is become progressively worse because of the amount of sleep I get and hopefully this will help reduce the breakouts. I might consider installing some program that shuts off my computer at a certain time for external help.
4. Become closer to my friends and meet more people
-I will socialize with everyone and try to become friends with them. I will keep the girls in my school platonic, unless any displays some interest in me. If I am interested, I will number close, and ask her out.
5. Free myself from Judgement
-I'm not sure how to go about this, but this is actually a big problem. For the past year I've been telling myself and some of my friends that I don't care about anything or anyone's opinions, but I'm starting to realize deep down that it is untrue. Or maybe it was true before, but I realized this summer that I started to let people's insults get to me. Now their laughter is affecting me, and I'm constantly worried that I am the target. I'm going to try to ignore it, but other than that I don't know what to do...

Reaction score
I'm starting to succumb to judgement from others at school. There was a period where I didn't care at all, but now it's beginning to get to me. I'm not having as much fun and I keep quiet because I don't want others to criticize me. I'm going to change that

SCHOOL

I'm doing well in all of my classes so far. I skipped a class and got caught so I'm meeting the Vice Principal tomorrow. I won't skip a class ever again. I'm going to commit myself to studying when I come back from school instead of wasting around

Sports

I've been feeling extremely unmotivated to workout, and I'm not sure how to go about that. I am on the cross country team and practices are at 7am so I have to get up very early. I also play basketball on tuesdays and thursdays after school. I workout every other day on Mondays, Wednesays, and Fridays occasionally. It's very demanding and i need to sleep earlier to maintain energy

Social
I'm pretty close to most of the guys, and I like most of them. I need to start talking to more girls, because I have been avoiding them since the start of the year for some reason I'm not sure. I asked this Hb7.5 to be my dance partner for the school show and she agreed. It was a little bit awkward, and I didn't make much eye contact. I hope that will change though. I also still find it hard to be dominant in a social situation. I'm normally fine when it's just one other person, but in a group I'm somewhat quiet and others lead the group. There are also many times where I could've approached a random girl in public, but I pussied out.

Goals
1. Sleep earlier
I've been smoking weed and the burnout really gets me so I've been sleeping at 8pm on some days, but then 12pm the next
2. 92 average
I've been doing well in my classes so far. I have to be more organized and focused in class
3. Clear acne
I have been struggling with this. I have moderate acne on the forehead and left cheek. I will sleep earlier, avoid foods high in sugar, dairy, and lead a stress free lifestyle
4. Talk to my crush and socialize with more people
I will talk to everyone I get the chance to. I'll try to touch girls a little more and be more fun.'
5. Think positively
Going to think of things I'm greatful for make notes to remind myself to stay on track

Reaction score
I've been feeling down lately, mainly because I got really sick and had to miss school.

Updates:
Social
I've started to notice that I'm getting more popular now. All the guys in my grade are friendly, and no one disrespects me anymore. At this point, I'm going to start talking to some of the girls again, as I gave them up to focus on my own goals. Me and a select few guys in our grade got invited to a Junior party and it was my first time drinking at a party. I drank way too much..like 6 shots of Smirnoff which made me throw up hard and I nearly passed out. But before that I made out with a pretty hot junior. Now I know how much of a confidence boost alcohol can give. I was being incredibly touchy and I just felt so smooth when I was talking to her. But, even though I enjoy the confidence boost, I still want to be able to make out with girls while sober and in a clear state of mind.
1. Talk to as many people as possible
2.Think positively
3. Be in a light, happy mood

School
I've been doing decently well, but not exceptional in any of my courses. I have a huge biology test coming up soon that I'm worried about. I need to get more organized, because my bag is a mess with a bunch of loose papers crammed everywhere.
1. Bring separate binders for each class
2. Study an hour for subjects each day
3. No more procrastination
4. Do all homework

Sports
I am currently in cross country, and it is very tough. We have to run 6k this year, and I feel like i lack the mental endurance to run it. Our final race is in a week, and I will stay strong and race no matter what. I have a new workout, which focuses on strength by implementing 5x5 and it is incredible. I increased my Bench from 95 - 115 in less than 2 weeks. My goals are to find time to play basketball every day, but I will prioritize school work before anything else.

Health
I still have moderate acne which I am desperately trying to clear up. I read that dairy products contain a hormone that contributes to acne, so I have been avoiding it for a while. I have noticed a lot less breakouts, but only now do I realize how much i miss dairy products lol.. Thing is I'm quite short, 5"6 so I don't know if I will continue to grow if I don't drink milk.
-Sleep before 11 every day

AlmostFamous

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read your journal and it looks like you're making steady progress by following you goals, my compliments on that! Looking forward to read more.

Reaction score
I have begun to forget about all my goals so I'm going to elaborate them clearly and make a plan

School
Big Goal: Get a 92 average
1. Get Organized by bringing binders, not having loose papers, and cleaning my desk
2. Study for each subject at least an hour.
3. Do all my homework, and submit it all time
4. Don't procrastinate. Divide workload and finish it separately.

Social
Last night I went to a party, and for some reason I wasn't having that much fun. Even though I was slightly drunk, I didn't feel in that great of a mood, and I didn't make any advances on the girls there. Meanwhile, all my friends were hooking up. I didn't feel too good. I need to start talking to more girls, but I often can't think of anything to say. I'll retain a light, happy, positive mood. Also, I want to gain a clearer voice, and stop stuttering completely. I will do this by thinking of what I want to say, before I say it.
1. Don't take the girls in my grade too seriously and joke with them
2. Make an effort to talk to them, and keep it fun
3. Treat all girls the same
4. Don't worry about being wrong, just do it. Accept failure

Health and Fitness
I haven't worked out in two weeks because I was very sick. I'm going to workout later today, come home, eat dinner and sleep at 10:30. I am still trying to avoid dairy products to cut down my acne. I'm drinking lots of water, eating vegetables, and using a cream to try to control it. It's very annoying and has slightly damaged my self-confidence. I have been eating quite healthy, and I have to start to control my temptations. I'm going to try to go 1 week without buying any junk food.
1. Sleep at 10:30 every night
2. Workout every other day, begin my old routine

Reaction score
I've been having some problems socially lately. I had successfully ruined my reputation last year by making a move on a girl, and because the other girl twisted the story and claimed that I forced her to kiss me, the girls think I am a douche bag. I was somewhat reminded of this recently when they referred to be as "crusty." Uh oh. It is basically a synonym for sleazy, and it's completely untrue. While I had forgotten about this incident, hearing this somewhat impacted me, and I realized how low my rep is. I'm undecided on how to fix this... Because of this, my interactions with those girls have grown awkward. It doesn't flow and come naturally, but I have begun to think about stuff I say, which is horrendous. I've began to notice a lot more social awkwardness that hasn't parted me. It's been affecting me a great deal. I will still attempt to talk to them, forget about all the stigmas that surround me, and have fun. But if anyone has any advice on improving rep with girls let me know.

Aside from that, today me and a lot of chill guys went to the mall to hang out. During this time, we were challenging each other to go use pick up lines on girls. They all pussied out of course, and I was able to approach 3 girls :D. I'm only 15, and they were all in college so I wasn't expecting anything. These were their reactions
Girl 1: I ran up to her and she seemed confused but still cracked a smile.
Girl 2: Slowly turned her head to look at me, gave me a very bitchy, entitled look, and completely ignored me.
Girl 3: Laughed and said nice try
I found their reactions hilarious, and i learned that as long as I don't expect anything from them, it will go well. I approached without expectations.

On to goals

School
In school, I am doing alright right now. I need to raise my American History, Biology, and Math mark. I will do this by
1. Take time and review subjects i am struggling with, and spend an hour on that
2. Become more organized, by bringing binders to class, and not procrastinating
3. Do all homework
4. Set checkpoints for work, and divide it accordingly

Physical
I tried out for the ball team, and I was doing very well for the first few tryouts. However, during the last tryout, I wasn't feeling very confident, which led to me f*cking up, and getting yelled at by my teammates. That sucked
I have to begin to consistently workout; as I am doing only around 2 workouts a week
Whenever I smoke weed, I buy loads of junk food, so I have to stop going out.
I have not been sleeping early at all, and that needs to change
My physical goals are as follows
1. Sleep before 11pm
2. Begin working out more
3. Eat healthier

Social
As I said before, I am struggling with girls. I will try to play it cool and just relax and have fun. My goals are
1. Talk to every person I have the chance to.
2. Be confident and relaxed
3. Hold back on flirting for now, just be friendly.
4. Learn to be more touchy in general
5. Greet random strangers on the street.

Reaction score
Decided to go to church, and it was pretty great. I had went the week before barely knowing anyone, and met some people. This week the girls started taking some interest in me, probably cuz I was acting so confident, and would make eye contact with me, smile, and talk to me. I got a number from a pretty cute asian girl. It was great getting away from the girls in my school, and meeting new people. I felt my confident slowly climb back up to what I had before. I actually struggled a little bit in conversation, probably because I haven't talked to many in a while, but that's ok. I just have to start talking to every girl. One problem I have though is group conversations. I was in a convo with 3 girls, and I had them all laughing at one point. They seemed interested, open body language, strong eye contact, and it was going well. Then it died when I ran out of things to say. It got awkward pretty fast and I just got the hell out of there. I'm not sure how to manage talking to a group of girls. If you guys have any suggestions that would be great and I'll just read some articles in the bible.

Those are my updates for now.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
I'd start with quoting them the book of Ruth. "whither thou goest, I will go, what thy eateth, I will eat". That should sort them out for you, really fast. :)