Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journey to A Successful Life

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I've never pulled it off myself (because I haven't had the chance since I've gotten the confidence), but I like the idea of just coming out of nowhere and asking them out. Before, I was so worried about waiting for the right scenario and setting stuff up, that I'd always over-analyze it and miss my opportunity when things didn't go the way I planned. So yeah, I think you should just go up to her and ask her out. If you do it when she's with friends, then make sure you address them; you don't want them to not like you and convince her to break up with you (or whatever).
Not interested in a relationship, just a casual type of thing. She has a beautiful body and is pretty tall.

[/QUOTE=DoctorCoops] I have some now because I was sick and let it get out of control (and my curly hair made it worse). I had 50mg zinc supplements recommended to me for my back acne on my thread. Along with washing my face with Proactiv+ twice a day, I take 50mg of zinc and cold showers, where I use Ivory brand soap (it's like 99.4% soap). [/QUOTE]

Why cold showers? Hot showers open up the pores apparently. I have a cream, and if I sleep and eat healthy, I don't get anything.

[/QUOTE]I'm a very big fan of Nautica, and I recently found that they have a Sale and Clearance section on their site. They pretty much always have a promotional code going, too, to add to the savings. Since it's something that I'm really working on, I'm actually going to try and get a style forum opened up. As for advice, here's what I did: followed a bunch of style blogs on Tumblr, and check the style part of AskMen every few days. Also, find a model whose style you like and stalk them. Really look at how they dress.[/QUOTE]

I'm more of a American Eagle/Hollister kind of guy. But I also really like Tommy Hilfiger. As of right now, I think I have a pretty good sense. I normally wear a Diamond crewneck, or baseball tees, then khakis with jordan 4 toro sneakers/sperrys.

How do you quote multiple things lol

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying cold showers - or finishing the shower with cold water - for the exact reason you listed, it closes the pores. Turn your pillow every night and wash it too.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
He's saying cold showers - or finishing the shower with cold water - for the exact reason you listed, it closes the pores. Turn your pillow every night and wash it too.
Cold showers are also statistically proven to increase testosterone (which is fantastic for working out and PE), in addition to being great for skin care. I use hot water because it feels great and opens my pores, and then I wash and rinse with cold water. To top it off, I put my face in the water for a few seconds to get my MDR going. You come out feeling reborn and like a boss.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
Not interested in a relationship, just a casual type of thing. She has a beautiful body and is pretty tall.
I'd love to be proven wrong (because that means I can do it, too), but I don't think that you can have casual sex in highschool very easily. People are too worried about drama... girls spreading around their d*ck size, saying they were bad, etc. (most of the pressure is on the guys, but the girl can just as easily be slut-shamed). If you can make it work, though, then not only do I praise you, but also want you to explain.

Also, make sure you're taller than her (sounds stupid, but I don't know your height). I hate to be stereotypical and say that girls don't date guys who are shorter than them, but that's pretty much how it works out. Even if you can start something, they usually lose interest pretty quickly.
**Note: That's not a statement about women in general, which I know nothing about. That's me talking about little highschool girls.

Aspiring Don Juan said:
if I sleep and eat healthy, I don't get anything.
Then really stay on top of it. I've had periods where my skin was perfectly clear, and then something would happen and I wasn't able to wash it consistently and it'd get out of hand (like right now).

Aspiring Don Juan said:
I'm more of a American Eagle/Hollister kind of guy. But I also really like Tommy Hilfiger. As of right now, I think I have a pretty good sense. I normally wear a Diamond crewneck, or baseball tees, then khakis with jordan 4 toro sneakers/sperrys.
I'll post a picture tomorrow after school to give a sense of my [winter] style.

Just please, don't dress like a douchebag or fuccboi. Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's stylish (I was once a Hollister/Aeropostale kind of guy). I always get compliments and I'm known as several things in school, and one of them is "that kid who dresses really nice" (some others being "model" and "isn't that her boyfriend?").

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I'd love to be proven wrong (because that means I can do it, too), but I don't think that you can have casual sex in highschool very easily. People are too worried about drama.
YES!! Now that you mention drama is a huge reason I am kinda inactive with the girls. Even worse, each grade has around 90 kids, and I am very close with everyone

[/QUOTE]Just please, don't dress like a douchebag or fuccboi. Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's stylish (I was once a Hollister/Aeropostale kind of guy). I always get compliments and I'm known as several things in school, and one of them is "that kid who dresses really nice" (some others being "model" and "isn't that her boyfriend?").[/QUOTE]

Well, in my opinion, it looks good. I also have a bunch of sweaters from Tommy Hilfiger like this guy's http://cdn2.lookastic.com/charcoal-...-adler-shawl-collar-sweater-original-5143.jpg so I don't think it's too douchey lol

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
YES!! Now that you mention drama is a huge reason I am kinda inactive with the girls. Even worse, each grade has around 90 kids, and I am very close with everyone
Why is it worse that you're close with everyone? If that's the case, then you don't have to introduce yourself very much; you can just get right to it. Also, a big thing is not caring what people think of you. I understand completely why that's hard; my confidence would be set to zero if a girl was spreading around that I have a small d*ck and and bad in bed. Just do your best and try to put yourself out there.

Aspiring Don Juan said:
Well, in my opinion, it looks good. I also have a bunch of sweaters from Tommy Hilfiger like this guy's http://cdn2.lookastic.com/charcoal-...-adler-shawl-collar-sweater-original-5143.jpg so I don't think it's too douchey lol
That looks nice. I just meant like Nike shoes, "khaki" pants, and a Hollister/Aeropostale shirt--nothing more--is a douchey look where I live. Big fan of that sweater, though.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, DC.

Anyways, today I made a pretty good effort and talked to a lot of the girls in my grade and flirted with all of them. It was kind of hard for me to flirt with the girls who I was not attracted to, because I didn't want to send the wrong signals. I have to work on Kino, because I barely use it now after a girl asked me why I was touching her so much lmao. So I'm not as comfortable doing it but, I'll start tomorrow. I am starting to give less and less fvcks what people think of me. Most of the guys in my grade although cool, are judgmental, insecure pricks that pick on people. They're fun to hang out with because I am no longer the target, but this slightly annoys me.

Fitness:
Man I'm impressed of how much bigger I've gotten since starting working out on February 28. I can lift around 15 - 20 more pounds on every exercise that I do.

Social Skills
Unlike my friends, I don't judge everyone I meet and I try to reach out to more obscure kids in my grade, and get to know them better. I treat them the same way I would anyone else.

Girls
I've been doing well with the girls recently. I've become more witty and funnier around them, and I'm more comfortable. Still got to work on Kino. Something interested that I've recently realized, is that when a girl begins to show interest and respond to my flirting, I kind of lose interest, and it is no longer fun for me. For example, there's this one girl who was pretty cute, and had a nice body, but after she started responding very well to my touch and flirting, I kind of lost interest. I'm wondering if that's what it's like for girls, as if they always want a challenge, and once they win a guy over, they move on. If this is true, how do you maintain interest?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
I'm wondering if that's what it's like for girls, as if they always want a challenge, and once they win a guy over, they move on. If this is true, how do you maintain interest?
I read in Vin DiCarlo's Pandora's Box that many women look for something to fix in their partner. Once their partner is perfect and fixed, they lose interest and move on.

Reaction score
Today I got a kiss. But, it wasn't in an ideal way, and I wasn't sure how to manage with girls who give excuses like that. (you can read the story here) http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226289. However, I have improved. I've had these situations in the past, and I would just leave after the first no. This time I remained persistent without becoming needy or desperate. I also felt more comfortable asking her, probably because of the confidence boost I got from doing the djbc. I also socialized with lots of people today, outside of my main friend group and I'm glad because I met many unique personalities, and made new friends that weren't nearly as insecure as my friends. They don't give a sh*t what people think of them, and I honestly need to learn how to do that.

Reaction score
Been doing a lot of thinking about Alisa, and how I could learn from it. I will just go for it next time, instead of asking for it. And if she makes it clear that she says no, I won't push it. I'm realizing now I don't actually like her; that I was just extremely horny at the time. I'm worried if it gets out and other girls think that I only wanted to use her, my chances with them will be destroyed.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
Been doing a lot of thinking about Alisa, and how I could learn from it. I will just go for it next time, instead of asking for it. And if she makes it clear that she says no, I won't push it. I'm realizing now I don't actually like her; that I was just extremely horny at the time. I'm worried if it gets out and other girls think that I only wanted to use her, my chances with them will be destroyed.
If you catch yourself getting too stressed about it, then give your emotions five seconds to take over, and then get over it and think rationally. I'd get over her and not catch oneitis. It took me a week to get over Sam, so that's probably what it'll take you. Just keep yourself busy and don't think about "what if". It always gets better. I wouldn't dwell on her, either; I'd find someone else. If you don't want to, though, then just brush it off and pretend it didn't happen. Also, don't push it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice bro, but my problem isn't really moving on from her, it's more me trying to think about what I can do with other girls in the future, that mean something to me. I barely know this girl; she just checks me out sometimes so I'm not too concerned. Fvck, I was just horny af, and I made pretty irrational decisions. Whatever, I'll forget about this whole thing, I haven't told anyone, and hopefully she doesn't either. Anyways back on track...
Worked out today, it felt amazing. I felt kind of negative today, and not hopeful, but met this sick guy at the gym who inspired me to go back out there and try
I need to continue to socialize with more girls, and put myself out there more. However, some girls I talk to seem disinterested and always staring off in to space. I don't think I can control that, but I'll keep trying.
Damn I realize how witty and funny and can be around girls I don't find attractive. I say the funniest stuff and they always seem to be into me. I'm improving and becoming more comfortable talking to hot girls, but I gotta put some more work.

Reaction score
I haven't been here forever, and recently, I've noticed that I'm starting to slack off. I need to continue to work hard, and remember what I want to achieve.
Fitness
Missed a workout, because me and someone crashed into each other during basketball, and our knees collided. It's painful af. I'll continue to do abs, and start going to the gym as soon as it's better
School
I stayed home from school today and completely slacked off, and did nothing. Exams are coming up soon, and I need to work hard, to bring my average up
Social
It's incredibly easy for me to make eye contact with strangers, and greet them. I'm also able to start conversation with people at the gym, at malls, or at my school. I need to talk to the girls in my grade more. Also, I find that I dislike guys in my grade that are essentially followers. So I end up ignoring them. Do you think I should make an effort to socialize with them? I feel very uncomfortable doing so.

I can't do anything with girls right now. I have to focus on school, then chill in the summer. Going rock climbing this weekend with some friends.

Reaction score
I'm starting to realize how good of a decision it was for me to start working out in February. I came back from a pool party yesterday, and I received so many compliments on my body. I'm not even that big yet, just significantly bigger than my peers. I felt so confident yesterday. Summer's approaching quick and I'm also going on a cruise in late June, and hopefully I'll meet some awesome people and have fun. However, I have to focus on school right now. I screwed around in Math the whole year, and right now I barely know anything. My exams are in a week. I'll still try to squeeze in workouts, but I have to manage my time better. Cut video games, facebook. Another goal I have is to quit eating all junk food.

Fitness
Last weekend, I went to a sleepover, and ended up not sleeping the whole night. I drank 5 cans of soda, and ate a whole bag of chips. My face exploded into acne the next few days. Man, I had been clear for 2 months. I am going to continue working out, and gonna do abs every single day.

Social
I'm realizing how awkward I can be in social situation. I just say very awkward stuff. Gotta work on my listening skills. Gonna also stay in a positive mood at all times. I also noticed I get pissed quite easily, and I gotta stop that.

Reaction score
No more masturbation. I have to stop. I need to focus on school for these last two weeks. I have many projects that I will focus on. I read older entries and reflect on my improvement. I say funnier stuff, and I learned to not give a fck whatsoever. It's easy to say no to my peers, and stand up for myself. I am gaining more and more respect as time passes. I am leaving on a cruise soon for a week, and will update y'all when I come back. I will make friends, then go approach girls. I want to get my first makeout, but my main goal will be relaxing and having fun. I don't want to focus on hooking up, or I will become too desperate. Anyway, This summer I have a feel goals
1. Learn to cook
2. Learn to play guitar
3. Play basketball
4. Get a massive body
5. Meet people in my own neighbourhood
6. Socialize with girls

How I will do so
1. Watch my mom cook, and have her give me tips.
2. Get my dad to teach me guitar. He is the guitarist for a jokes band with his friends
3. I will join a basketball camp this summer
4. Workout 4 times a week.
5. I go to school in a different city, so I don't know anyone in my own neighbourhood. Whenever I attend any events, I feel left out seeing people from neighbourhood schools talking.
6. Just go all out, and talk to girls at any chance.

Reaction score
Physical

Working out has really paid off. I'm genuinely surprised at how much bigger I got. I started working out in late February, and I've been able to define all of my muscles in the upper body. I wore a tank top for the first time last week, and I was getting complimented more than I ever had. People were impressed that I went from being skinny to pretty jacked. It is a huge motivation for me to continue working out. It also is a huge confidence boost.
My physical goals are
-Sleeping more
It's exam week, and I've been sleeping at 1 am consistently. I've been feeling very tired, and have to change it
- Eating healthier
Avoid junk foods completely.

Social
1. Talk to friends
- I will socialize with every guy the same without judging them
2. Talk to more girls
- I'll keep it light and fun. Show interest nonverbally, kino, tease, and make eye contact
3. Talk to strangers when I have the chance
- This will help me gain confidence

Also, I've realized that if I try to remember to do many things that I've learned on this site, I will forget it all. I'm going to prioritize 2 or 3 things that I will do, untill it becomes second nature. Step by step
Going to focus on:

Keeping it fun
Being Mysterious
Being Touchy

Reaction score
Big week for me, and madeout with two girls. It was my first time and it was awesome. It was on a cruise I just got back from, and damn she was very hot. I gamed her for a bit, and she was actually the one who made the first move. We madeout for around 2 hours untill we got caught by the staff ahaha. Ended up getting a handjob ;) She loved my body and that just gave me so much motivation to workout even more. Great times. Also, I might have a friends with benefits thing going on with this girl, I just met her and she's never kissed anyone before and really wants to. She thinks I'm really cute and wants to do it a lot. She's an HB 7/10. Anyway, I just got back and it's time to get back on schedule. Here are more goals for the summer

Socializing
-Talk to more strangers
-Meet more girls
-Raise confidence, don't be shy

Fitness
-Continuing working out
-Play basketball
-Jog every day

Intellectual
-Take a math course in the summer
-Review old material

-learn to cook